Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life (49997 Views)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Whether A Man Of God Is Called By Devil Or By God Is None Of Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by NoToPile: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Karleb:

Of course now, you will give a figurative meaning to his literal statement. Is he not your G. O? undecided

Bros, baba fucck up for here. He misyarn.

This is similar to what Tope Alabi said regarding the "Oniduro" song.

He now remain who go drag the richest pastor in Africa. lipsrsealed

No he is not. So I am stating my point from a neutral point of view.

I didn't watch him say it , but from what was posted here in the original post of this thread that's my understanding of his statement. which is basically distraction in all forms.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by NoToPile: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2021
ityP:

Oga, you're fooling yourself. If God wants to speak to someone, you think earpiece in the person ears will stop the flow of info? If I use earphones all day to listen to the word of God, is it wrong? Why Una like to dey justify man's philosophy na? Which scripture did Oyedepo cite or quote that formed the basis of all he was saying? God forbid with naija Christianity

You can actually state your point without using such bolded words.

To your question yes for some people. Not everybody hears God loudly like you hear another man speak, some actually need to be quiet to hear his voice so too much noise in any form can be a distraction.

The point here is distraction.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by LordReed(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
Earphones mess with your pineal glands and anything that messes up you pineal gland has cut you off from your source signal

Where did you get this from?
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by FarahAideed: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2021
LordReed:

Where did you get this from?

Read about how magnets distorts your pineal gland ..your earphone is 70 percent magnet
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by kingxsamz(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2021
OluwaJohn77:

I was at the Service; why did media like to add Jara to everything statement of Bishop Oyedepo; the Bishop was trying to talk about the excess use of Earpiece that it will prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit; that it is a major tools used by the devil to cause distraction on the Youth from focus.
That's a very dumb point.
This kind of dumb talk sounds like the kind of dumb statements those hisbah abi Sharia northern clowns make. If you can see sense in this, then you should see sense in why they don't want mannequins in front of people's shops.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by yuping(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Johnsown1:

This is a nice response, the other lines just want to spoil everything. His preaching is based in the church because Satan uses it to distract people in the presence of God.
Ok.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Adamgeneral12: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2021
donMIG:

N u tink she's wrong?
I don't know if u should b laffing at urself or her
Wen u do sometin too much it becomes ur idol thus, bcomin a sin
The teacher was right, what make us lough be say, anytime you make some kind of mistake in the class she will shout ' is a siiiiiiiin!'
That alone will make you lough grin
When most of us grow up we discovered that mama was right
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by emanobis(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2021
If earpiece or earphone was created to stop us from moving forward, please what exactly was created to stop Nigeria from moving forward or is the country also on EARPHONE MOOD since AMALGAMATION.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by LordReed(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

Read about how magnets distorts your pineal gland ..your earphone is 70 percent magnet

What I saw says it has the possibility of decreasing nighttime melatonin production which is why people are advised not to sleep near phones, as melatonin is what is responsible for regulating sleep cycles. Is there some other effect you saw?
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Bishop(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
How do this man keep coming up with all these topics?
The only time I use earpiece is while am traveling cos I hate boring journey.
So how is it blocking my future?

brother, how does earpiece prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit?
Your case is just like tunning down your car volume just to read a road sign

What's the difference between the headphones and the microphone he is using, na who design that one?
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by drake99: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2021
ityP:

See nonsense talk. Opening the Bible to read is not a yardstick to preach? God forbid these Christians
mumu wey that guy called you na wetin you be o.

So you don't know that souls can be won without mentioning one verse in the Bible.

listen, gospel simply means "good news" not scriptures, it is in Bible class that Bible must be red because that's what people are there for.

When sharing the gospel (good news) reading Bible is good but not a must, there are teachings of Jesus where he never quoted or incited any scripture, go and read your Bible Mr man
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ityP(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
drake99:
mumu wey that guy called you na wetin you be o.

So you don't know that souls can be won without mentioning one verse in the Bible.

listen, gospel simply means "good news" not scriptures, it is in Bible class that Bible must be red because that's what people are there for.

When sharing the gospel (good news) reading Bible is good but not a must, there are teachings of Jesus where he never quoted or incited any scripture, go and read your Bible Mr man

You're a novice in Christianity if you think Jesus' teachings were not predominantly from ancient writings that are included in the scriptures. Do you know how many references to the old testament Jesus made in his popular sermon on the mount alone? You're just a mumu bros. Jesus even condemned the Pharisees because they brought in human philosophies instead of teaching directly what the Bible said. How long will you people be blind? God forbid bad thing
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ityP(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

That's a very dumb point.
This kind of dumb talk sounds like the kind of dumb statements those hisbah abi Sharia northern clowns make. If you can see sense in this, then you should see sense in why they don't want mannequins in front of people's shops.

Aswear. Nothing different from those justifying all this man said and those justifying Hisbah. Very mumu people
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Smithwilliams826:

What are you saying? Reading is differs from listening or hearing. How can you listen to the word of God or message spoken by the preacher and still listen?
You can read the bible and still listen to music but you can't listen to music and still be able to assimilate the words of the preacher.....
he was generalizing,

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2021
TemmyT002:

Stop reading headlines alone.
he was generalizing, he didn't say specifically at church, read the first two paragraphs.
Pls always read to compression
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by gosmoney(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Spleendour:
nothing we no go hear from pastor mouth nowadays o.. earpiece have advantage and disadvantage.. using it in church when service is going on is a bad thing and that's a disadvantage to you cause u just go to church just for going sake, no God's word penetrated throughout the service.. this the work of ushers to caution people from using it in the house of God
using it in church is exactly what he's talking about but most people here be like they don't understand him
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by edoairways: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
when does the holy spirit speak to you? Isn't it when you meditate? What if I was listening to a Christian motivation song through my earpiece and meditating?
Holy spirit can speak to you anytime anyday anywhere.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by kingxsamz(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2021
ityP:

Aswear. Nothing different from those justifying all this man said and those justifying Hisbah. Very mumu people

Very hypocritical clowns. And they'll convince themselves that they're not the same.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by OluwaJohn77: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
How do this man keep coming up with all these topics?
The only time I use earpiece is while am traveling cos I hate boring journey.
So how is it blocking my future?

brother, how does earpiece prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit?
Your case is just like tunning down your car volume just to read a road sign
I said excess use of earpiece; When you put on Earpiece all the time how will you hear from the holy spirit
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by bizzibodi(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Is private jets not designed by the devil?is it God's will that men he restricted to earth should be flying like vultures in the sky?
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by holdinz: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Pastors using black power in Bella’s voice
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by showby: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Many youths now pay far more attention to their phones than their Bibles. The earpiece is used here in this context to express this. Oyedepo is correct but people will always criticise.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by donMIG(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

The teacher was right, what make us lough be say, anytime you make some kind of mistake in the class she will shout ' is a siiiiiiiin!'
That alone will make you lough grin
When most of us grow up we discovered that mama was right

Oooh.... Now I c
Takia man
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Kryzboy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
nonsence
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Sleekfingers: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Justice3000(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2021
emerged01:

The best advice/guidance comes within,you can’t hear that tiny voice if there is noise around you. Noise is a distraction that prevent us from receiving the advice/guidance on direction we are to go concerning issue we have at hand. Also there is no way you can mediate with earpiece on your ears.
what if i tell you that the best way for me to read and understand is by using hearphones, will you believe?
see, it depends on each personality and self control.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Poleski: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2021
I pitty people who listen to this idiot.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by MrOnPoint(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398583/bishop-oyedepo-earphones-designed-devil-block-way-forward-life-video/

Am giving all these men of God till November before I start saying my mind. They are concealing the truth. A black man, Yoruba man has become God and they don't want to pay him his dues.

They say when God [Yah] comes they will crown him, now they are playing games here and there.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by MrOnPoint(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Poleski:
I pitty people who listen to this idiot.

Nothing wey Nigerians no go hear grin
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by emerged01(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Justice3000:

what if i tell you that the best way for me to read and understand is by using hearphones, will you believe?
see, it depends on each personality and self control.
I heard you. For the Fact that the message isn’t for everybody that doesn’t mean it should be condemned. I Like quietness. I do use earpiece when I have important thing to listen to but sometime it is irritating to me.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by slodot2000: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Snitch24:
Lmao
As much as I don't believe this post
I still can't stop laughing grin

That's how you will not believe it when Christ comes and the whole thing will just pass you bye. continue !
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by iramure(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
They are tired of pay your offering and tithe section of the service everytime. That is the reason they conver thier ear sir mr oyedepo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.