Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Married To A Spouse From Different Religion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To A Spouse From Different Religion (1114 Views)

How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by amprat: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Please share your experience, challenges or the positive sides.
Thanks.
Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by wunmi590(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2021

I have never experienced it before, because I don't want my family to be divided in faith and general...

I'm a Roman Catholic and I also married a Roman Catholic

4 Likes

Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by fati2001(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
wunmi590:

I have never experienced it before, because I don't want my family to be divided in faith and general...

I'm a Roman Catholic and I also married a Roman Catholic

Holy Mary mother of God pray for us

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by dawnomike(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
I do not advise such but really, it all bores down to understanding between the couple. Ensure you both discuss the stance very well before you tire d nut.
My Sis is married to a Muslim and religion is the least of their problem.
Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by wunmi590(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

Holy Mary mother of God pray for us

wink
Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by fati2001(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
wunmi590:

wink
in the name of THE FATHER, THE, SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT .

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by chatinent: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Not advisable...even in your dreams.
Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by Yimmicks: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Could work if both parties are not extremists and are very open minded I.e not “very” devoted people who take religion lightly…else na “yawa” be that. I’ll strongly advise against it though.
Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by Lamanii22(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
I can't even try it.... I can't marry someone with a different faith from mine... Some are lucky if the husband isn't too religious(talliban, extreme christian) the marriage will go well...while some aren't too lucky...
Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by wunmi590(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

in the name of THE FATHER, THE, SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT .

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by MufasaLion: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Whatever decision you take, never marry an extremist if you ain't one.

I get attracted to ladies of other religion. I prefer them.

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by amprat: 1:57am On Aug 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
Whatever decision you take, never marry an extremist if you ain't one.

I get attracted to ladies of other religion. I prefer them.

Why please, maybe their.character, believe or.value.system
Re: Married To A Spouse From Different Religion by MufasaLion: 3:30am On Aug 24, 2021
amprat:

Why please, maybe their.character, believe or.value.system

Extremists live their life with the rules of the religion.

(1) (Reply)

Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? / Is My Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? / Man jumps on the back of a Crocodile To Rescue Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.