Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? (1112 Views)

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? (2) (3) (4)

Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Domestic Violence, Infidelity ,Terrible Lies ,Unfaithfulness ...Apart from All these is it Right for a Wife to Divorce her Husband because he is a One Minute Man during Play..

Weak Man ...No be Once ,No be Twice ...This Happens On and On and On ...

If This Happens and Your friend Shares Her Intension with You ...What would you advise her ..To go buy Buruntanshi ,See a Sex Therapist or Leave the Marriage so she won't start Messing Arround ?
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by onumadu: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2023
knowhowk:
Domestic Violence, Infidelity ,Terrible Lies ,Unfaithfulness ...Apart from All these is it Right for a Wife to Divorce her Husband because he is a One Minute Man during Play..

If This Happens and Your friend Shares Her Intension with You ...What would you advise her ..To go buy Buruntanshi ,See a Sex Therapist or Leave the Marriage so she won't start Messing Arround ?

Divorce should always be a last resort. A woman should NOT divorce her husband because he is a "one minute man".
She should talk to her husband and suggest a solution to him first.
Both couple should be selfless about solving the problem. Ego has zero roles in it!
Domestic violence however is a no no.

Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by onumadu: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2023
BTW stories like this is why I opened This thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7511311/marriage-read-before-make-decision
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2023
onumadu:

Divorce should always be a last resort. A woman should NOT divorce her husband because he is a "one minute man".
She should talk to her husband and suggest a solution to him first.
Both couple should be selfless about solving the problem. Ego has zero roles in it!
You are right !
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by Kobojunkie: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2023
onumadu:
Divorce should always be a last resort. A woman should NOT divorce her husband because he is a "one minute man". She should talk to her husband and suggest a solution to him first.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Guess what? A woman has right and freedom to divorce a one-minute man if she chooses. So what can you do about that? Nothing!

Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Guess what? A woman has right and freedom to divorce a one-minute man if she chooses. So what can you do about that? Nothing!
No one is Saying She Cannot ,No one would stop here if She Wish.

Just highlighting this ,the Consequences it might brought upon the Children etc ..

If both comes together to discuss it ,it might be solved in a short term..

As a Natural therapist have handled a more serious Intimacy Problem solved it and they are Happy together .

But some Situation some women are not even ready to continue ,They are fedup hence they seek for Divorce ,Well you cannot blame somw women..Bodi no be Fire Food....Libido ,Passions ,Emotions degree are differents .
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
knowhowk:
■No one is Saying She Cannot ,No one would stop here if She Wish. Just highlighting this ,the Consequences it might brought upon the Children etc ..If both comes together to discuss it ,it might be solved in a short term.. As a Natural therapist have handled a more serious Intimacy Problem solved it and they are Happy together .
■But some Situation some women are not even ready to continue ,They are fedup hence they seek for Divorce ,Well you cannot blame somw women..Bodi no be Fire Food....Libido ,Passions ,Emotions degree are differents .
1. You did not do such a thing. Instead, all you did was look to suggest that your opinions should carry more weight than they are worth around the lives of others.

Children are happier when both of their parents are individually happy. So, stop using kids as an excuse for what is obviously a gender-biased rant here. undecided

2. Do you know what it means for one to become fed up with a situation? It means such a one is no longer willing to accept excuses nor work towards them. What makes you think that the best approach is to force that same individual to continue to gulp down more of the same? Na until people begin killing people in marriage en masse your mind go open abi wetin? undecided
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by wunmi590(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2023

As long as the one minute can make babies, what are you looking for again?

You want collect award for to.to?
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You did not do such a thing. Instead, all you did was look to suggest that your opinions should carry more weight than they are worth around the lives of others.

Children are happier when both of their parents are individually happy. So, stop using kids as an excuse for what is obviously a gender-biased rant here. undecided

2. Do you know what it means for one to become fed up with a situation? It means such a one is no longer willing to accept excuses nor work towards them. What makes you think that the best approach is to force that same individual to continue to gulp down more of the same? Na until people begin killing people in marriage en masse your mind go open abi wetin? undecided
Madam, If You are fed up with your Man ...Feel free to divorce him ,It is your Choice ,Stop taking this too Personal hereby pouring Out Venom .

I'm not taking sides with either man or Woman .i have highlighted options on either sides .

If it has gotten to An Unbearable situation ,Woman should feel free to leave ,If it is a Trivial issue it cam be Solved ..Not all issue should be a Basis for Divorce
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
wunmi590:

As long as the one minute can make babies, what are you looking for again?

You want collect award for to.to?
Meaning Woman Only enjoys Se.x only when they want to have Babies ,Even during the time na one Minute Se.x Na Waooo ,Which Kain life be dat ...

A Married Woman Should enjoy her man Often not only for Reproductions
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
knowhowk:
■ Madam, If You are fed up with your Man ...Feel free to divorce him ,It is your Choice ,Stop taking this too Personal hereby pouring Out Venom . I'm not taking sides with either man or Woman .i have highlighted options on either sides . If it has gotten to An Unbearable situation ,Woman should feel free to leave ,If it is a Trivial issue it cam be Solved ..Not all issue should be a Basis for Divorce
Nobody needs permission from you to leave or stay. undecided
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
To all Responsible Women ,Good Se.x is One of the Amazing things that you deserve ,However ,Patients and Caution is Highly needed if your hubby Inability to satisfy you is the main basis you want to Divorce him .

Being weak in Bed has a Solution ,With Love and Frequent Discusion on Solution between U and him ,U guys can Get it solved

I'm not talking about Domestic Violence ,Infidelity , Irreaponsibilities on other Aspects, Wicked and heartless etc

This is for Responsible Women ..Not Women that are already LovePeddler and looking for the Slighest excuse to Get Freedom in order to Jump into Full Milf huslings
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by oldienavie: 3:26am On Jan 21, 2023
This thread reminds me of the story of Tonto Dike and her former husband Olakunle Churchill.
Tonto dike called the husband a 2 second man and thought she was disgracing him
Today, Olakunle Churchill is married to a more beautiful woman (Rosy Meurer ) and they have been happy ever after.

While Tonto Dikeh is busy running around with no one to settle down with.

This is a real life story and not fiction.
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2023
oldienavie:
This thread reminds me of the story of Tonto Dike and her former husband Olakunle Churchill.
Tonto dike called the husband a 2 second man and thought she was disgracing him
Today, Olakunle Churchill is married to a more beautiful woman (Rosy Meurer ) and they have been happy ever after.

While Tonto Dikeh is busy running around with no one to settle down with.

This is a real life story and not fiction.
@oldienavie I have even fogotten that matter self , I do not know the Magic that Rosy Rosy Performed in Oga Churchill ooo ,i think say na one minute man she call am ,U say U 2 second grin today Oga Church hill na Fire fire for bed now.

Well better Intimacy for Bed is very very important.

That reminds me one Matter Police settle for station ,Madam Say i no do again because no fit do well ,

After Oga met me ,I carry give am one Liquid like that ,Oga turn to Monster for bed with new woman ,Madam dey regret now she wan go back...
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
No Divorce the Gentle Man,Just Divorce his being one Minute Man ..

Talk to me
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Stop being a one minute man now .
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Divorce Been a One Minute Man not Your Partner .

Here is the Solution .
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2023
Divorce The Problem now not the Man ..

Oga talk to me now.
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by efficiencie(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
knowhowk:

I think to prevent all this nonsense, clergy folks and the marital institutions in the country should allow couples consult legal assistance with drafting a marriage contract that will be duly signed by both parties. I mean all of this crap could have been prevented easily by ensuring that both parties disclose their "assets" and "liabilities" and agreeing to what they bringing to the table before tying the knot.
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
efficiencie:

I think to prevent all this nonsense, clergy folks and the marital institutions in the country should allow couples consult legal assistance with drafting a marriage contract that will be duly signed by both parties. I mean all of this crap could have been prevented easily by ensuring that both parties disclose their "assets" and "liabilities" and agreeing to what they bringing to the table before tying the knot.
U are Right !
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Divorce the Problem with my herb not your husband
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2023
Solutions that Works ....
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Solutions
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 6:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Husband step up the Game ,it is your Responsibiity to satisfy your wife at least once in a Week.Stop given Unnecesary Excuses

Talk to me now.

Zero eight one zero six one zero five six three eight...
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Do not Divorce Him...Oga you too step up the game now ..

Talk to me now.

Zero eight one zero six one zero five six three eight.
Re: Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? by knowhowk: 4:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Divorce Weak Erections With This Herbs not Your Husband.

W.h.a.t.s.a.p..p
Zero. eight. one .zero .six .one .zero .five ...six three ....eight

If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? / Every Orphan Deserves Joy; Please Read The Story And Give Your Honest Replies / If This Happens To You, What Would U Do?