Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Does It Take To Be A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Be A Woman? (985 Views)

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Woman? by Xenry: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Woman? by debbydams(f): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cholls:
My brother it take breast,yansh and pussy to be a woman
oya Clap for yourself grin
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Woman? by debbydams(f): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Xenry:
It takes a couple of things to be a man, like being able to take care of your responsibilities, handle your bills, having enough money to live a comfortable life, etc.
Now, what does it take to be a woman?

physically
Breast
Womanly figure
Nice face
And V
Mentration
Trying to satisfy hubby(some men can't go a night without sex)
Getting pregnant
Give birth(going tru labour), or
Cs
Nursing the child
Giving birth to another child when the first one is barely 3years
A good woman will want to meet up wit the hubby family too
While trying to make up with the hubby
Cooking
House chores.
Looking good
And working ,because with Nigeria economy I don't think we still have woman that won't add to want the hubby is bringing.
I really Cant list everything..kudos to the good women out der kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Brother Jacob Loved Sister Rachael / Saga Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Naija / How True Is This News Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.