Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or (1127 Views)

Noble Igwe Reveals Why #BBNaija Organizers Shut Efe Out / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Slams Big Brother Naija Organizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Wisdomlaw1: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or Face Judgement From God (Video)
https://newsblenda.com/entertainment/nigerian-pastor-warns-bbnaija-organizers-to-shut-down-the-show-within-7-days-or-face-judgement-from-god/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by flexydote(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Wisdomlaw1: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Naso we see am grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by DSC7: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmmmmm...

One man food is another man's poison...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Wisdomlaw1: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Testate(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
That means the pastor too is watching the show cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Mryacks: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Testate:

I wonder too...all the people condeming that show, is that they watch it too or what? And I am not even a watcher of it like that but I don't care honestly..
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Testate(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Mryacks:

I wonder too...all the people condeming that show, is that they watch it too or what? And I am not even a watcher of it like that but I don't care honestly..
Yes bro. I don't know their problem. There are over 100 channels on dstv, why complaining about one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Wisdomlaw1: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Because the noise is not on the TV, but in the internet, tell me one news forum that u will enter without seeing BBNaija news? So is not about the channel but the noise it generates
Testate:

Yes bro. I don't know their problem. There are over 100 channels on dstv, why complaining about one?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Wisdomlaw1: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Warns Bbnaija Organizers To Shut Down The Show Within 7 Days Or by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Testate:
It does't mean, yo might not be watching it and still know what's going on there. Who dont know BBN with dia *nonsenseness*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

, James Brown Shows Off His Favorite Sexy Position As He Poses In Animal Prints / Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. / BREAKING: Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.