Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

“I Lived With My Boyfriend For Five Years” Ft. Jachima | Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Lived With My Boyfriend For Five Years” Ft. Jachima | Part 2 (396 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Lived With My Boyfriend For Five Years” Ft. Jachima | Part 2 by dannyodia101(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
In today’s episode, we had guest Jachima Uchendu, on the show who talked about her experience cohabiting with her partner, the misconception about sex and cheating before marriage, the patriarchy, and life after marriage. Trust us to bring the funny, opposing perspectives, and rewriting the narrative. Enjoy the episode on https://open.spotify.com/episode/7atk1YhCnUaYx93Oib0AcJ

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Crush Fall In Love With You?? / I Need A Good Mature Lady As Wife / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.