Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Opobo/nkoro Deputy Chairman, Angela Oju-kienmie Recieved DMOMA Awards's Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opobo/nkoro Deputy Chairman, Angela Oju-kienmie Recieved DMOMA Awards's Letter (371 Views)

Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years / APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opobo/nkoro Deputy Chairman, Angela Oju-kienmie Recieved DMOMA Awards's Letter by DezMayorz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Opobo/Nkoro LGA Chairman, Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam Recieved His DMOMA Awards Nominations Letter.

The deputy Chairman and the press secretary also received.

The Chairman of Opobo Nkoro LGA, Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam has received his DMOMA Awards nomination letter in a unique way at his child's dedication reception in Port Harcourt.

Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam thanked God for the Grace, Love and Providence, for sustaining him through out his campaign period, to being Chairman of Opobo/Nkoro LGA and God's blessings in his family as he dedicates his son today.
He concluded by commending the DMOMA Awards organizers and all that nominated him.

In like manner, the Opobo/Nkoro LGA deputy chairman, Hon Angela Oju-Kienmie also recieved her DMOMA Awards 'Lady of Excellence' Nomination letter.

"Am very grateful to God and must thank those who nominated me, because I have a desire to serve God and humanity, haven raised from Salvation Army Ministry.
My Oju-Kienmie family where am raised from will be happy with this, they are known with values." - Angela Anthony Oju-Kienmie said.

She concluded by thanking God for the life of Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam who God has blessed with beautiful family and Isaac that is dedicated and pray for God's blessings in the family of Opobo/Nkoro's Chairman.

Also, the Chief Press Secretary of Opobo/Nkoro LGA, Meshach Jaja, recieved his DMOMA Awards nomination letter for "Media personality of the year", commends Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam for the proactive plans he has for the people of Opobo/Nkoro LGA, says the LGA boss has shown the capacity that the youth are ready to take over all the offices in Nigeria.

"I thank God for everything. In my office, I work passionately with open mind and do more of listening."

"The Opobo LGA chairman, installed a standard Army Security office and standard security system in Opobo Nkoro LGA.
The chairman is focused on the exact things needed by his people.
He is not just looking at the 100days in office, but working at the best way to impact the people of Opobo Nkoro LGA within his three years in office" - Meshack Jaja added.

Big Congratulations to Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam on his successful child dedication.

Congrats to all the Opobo/Nkoro nominees.
This is the first time three personalities from legendary town of Opobo/Nkoro LGA are nominated for the prestigious DMOMA AWARDS which is scheduled to hold in December.
Voting process will start on October 4th, 2021.

The organizers of the prestigious DMOMA Awards of EXCELLENCE earlier released the list of Nigerians nominated for 2021 DMOMA Awards edition.

The nominations came from various tribes in Nigeria especially the Igbo, Efik, Ijaw, Ikwere, Itshekiri, Ogoni, Tiv, etc.

The Online Media Award of EXCELLENCE is a unique awards that embeds the FUTURE.

It Awards people of excellence from various disciplines and endeavors including Academics, Engineering, Entertainment, Legal practitioner, medical practitioners, politicians etc, with the YOUTH playing the major role.

Out of 220 million Nigerians, 950 were nominated for a slot of 50 Awards categories.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Major Cause Of Traffic In Lagos? / Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. / Opening Minna-bida Road For Heavy-duty Vehicles Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.