Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. (383 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. by Gjrich(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Controversial Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has advocated a ministry for herders in Nigeria.

Gumi, known for his interaction with bandits in the North, said the Federal Government should create a Ministry of Nomadic Affairs.

He said the ministry would address the challenges surrounding herders.

The post reads partly: “I said my mission has not failed but it was sabotaged or discouraged by the same influential people that benefit from the chaos or like us to destroy ourselves and leave the herdsmen in perpetual ignorance.

“Some said we have tried amnesty, but it didn’t work. You didn’t try amnesty but tried amnesia. Amnesty without rehabilitation, reconciliation, and reparation is no amnesty.

“Ask the former Niger Delta militants who killed security men in the past what an amnesty is. What stops us from having a Federal Ministry of Nomadic Affairs where their grievances and complaints will be addressed?”

Re: Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. by obyrich(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gjrich:

Controversial Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has advocated a ministry for herders in Nigeria.

Gumi, known for his interaction with bandits in the North, said the Federal Government should create a Ministry of Nomadic Affairs.

He said the ministry would address the challenges surrounding herders.

The post reads partly: “I said my mission has not failed but it was sabotaged or discouraged by the same influential people that benefit from the chaos or like us to destroy ourselves and leave the herdsmen in perpetual ignorance.

“Some said we have tried amnesty, but it didn’t work. You didn’t try amnesty but tried amnesia. Amnesty without rehabilitation, reconciliation, and reparation is no amnesty.

“Ask the former Niger Delta militants who killed security men in the past what an amnesty is. What stops us from having a Federal Ministry of Nomadic Affairs where their grievances and complaints will be addressed?”
Kai. I pity this mallam.
Re: Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. by Ammishaddai: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
When I see news like this ,the word bondage comes to mind and i start crying because of my unborn children who will grow under the influence of bastards like this mallam
Re: Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. by davidodiba(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Heheheheh
Hahahahaha
Wow!
I thought this man said he 'was' educated?
Re: Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. by vedaxcool(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tell Atiku to create it for you. The FG will only buy more weapons to bury your Bandits heroes

Re: Banditry: Create Ministry For Herdsmen – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari Government. by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2021

(1)

VP Osinbajo Calls For Stiffer Sanctions / Please Who Know About This Company? / Which State University Should I Go For In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.