Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane (29277 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
FullBlastLight:

That sounds more acceptable than all dis American citizenship chants I'm reading in d pple's comments here!

Well played, dude!

For further clarification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Lovenorth: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

The baby is automatically a US citizen by birth.

1. Any baby born 5 - 6 metres from the the US flag in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law. The said flag must be for official mission. It is not anyhow flag.

2. Any child born into the US embassy in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law

3. Any child born into a facility of the US mission in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law.

However Oga Trump tried to reverse all those 3 amendments but couldn't
A lot of US citizens are there suffering pray to be a successful person irrespective of the country you belongs

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:

I live in the US and well conversant with the immigration law here.

Oga Trump tried to alter it but was unsuccessful

Unfortunately you didn't learn enough or understood it..
I stayed less than 6 months in Shreveport , Louisiana and understood every damn thing I needed to know.
The US military base and embassy is an extension of foreign soil but doesn't apply to "Jus Soli" if you know what that means. The child will only be a citizen if he had one parent who was American at birth or was born aboard that plane when it's on US air or US territorial waters or on land in any of US 50 states and any of its overseas territory like Puerto Rico, US virgin Island, Guam and Northern Mariana Island.

You need to read more

See proofs below..the Internet is your friend too

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:

I live in the US and well conversant with the immigration law here.

Oga Trump tried to alter it but was unsuccessful

By the way
What Trump tried to alter was the whole rule of "Jus soli" itself which would totally stop birthright citizenship

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Brokeronline: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

1. Any baby born 5 - 6 metres from the the US flag in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law. The said flag must be for official mission. It is not anyhow flag.

2. Any child born into the US embassy in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law

3. Any child born into a facility of the US mission in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law.

I go erect US Flags if my wife wan give birth be that

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
What would she call the baby??
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Meteng: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
These people have packed enough terrorists from Afghanistan to distribute across the globe sad

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Good news to all mothers to be who wants to have an American baby, all you have to do is plant a U.S flag by your bedside whenever the baby is due to arrive.
This is according to the poster I quoted o.
Ok.
You can go back and read the post again.
It had been modified.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Guestlander: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok.
You can go back and read the post again.
It had been modified.

Lighten up man, it was only a joke. I know what the poster was trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by ipobarethieves: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
sad ITK
Andy15:
A u.s. aircraft can only be called air force 1 if the u.s. president uses it

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by thundafire: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Good news to all mothers to be who wants to have an American baby, all you have to do is plant a U.S flag by your bedside whenever the baby is due to arrive.
official flag at their various embassy and not home made flags

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by dejol88: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:

This is not a joke.

The flag must be on official in connection to a US foreign mission like the military, embassy, foreign aide facility, ship, etc.

If a child was born inside the embassy,at the point of interview for a visa, does that make the child an American citizen?

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by esthel(f): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

cheesy cheesy abeg let me go and sew flag, I will take the pictures to US Embassy and demand citizenship

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Oppy2k2: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Imagine if United Arab Emirates are d world power, imagine if China is the world power. What will be d hope of developing countries and human rights?

God bless America

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Edwin046(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

you need to go back and read the number one again haha
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Lightorder: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

Thank God , he couldn’t.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

Thank God Trump failed. If we no succeed with Plan B, our children must make it.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Skillsnigeria: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
angry
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by MufasaLion: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Did you read the sentence that followed it or you just wanted to mislead people because of what seem more of interest to you?
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by blacknoir: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:
I don't know who wants to hear this...but US remains a world power.

Btw, afgan no speeches for those people thinking otherwise.
Bro the head slammers won't be happy with u grin

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Praxis758: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
dejol88:

If a child was born inside the embassy,at the point of interview for a visa, does that make the child an American citizen?

� Yes.....

The US values babies and they see them as their very future
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
IamGreen1:
I'm just so so sorry for Americans in years to come embarassed, hnmmmmmm
You should be sorry for yourself
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by IamGreen1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
exactly because that inherent wickedness of Islam in the blood of those babies transferred by the parents cannot just go because he wasn't born in his country lipsrsealed

You really understand my reasons even without me saying it unlike the idiot up that quoted me and was saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by udemzeus(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

And so sad sad
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by donnie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Thazard(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

wow
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by tolugar: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

Off to buy an American �� flag

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Eyigold: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
camri:

https://gazettengr.com/afghan-woman-delivers-baby-aboard-u-s-evacuation-plane/

Afghan woman who went into labour in a U.S. evacuation flight
[Photo credit: Air Mobility Command]
Do you mean that a baby born in the USA embassy in Lagos is automatically a us citizen?
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by elonmuskbaby: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
IamGreen1:

You really understand my reasons even without me saying it unlike the idiot up that quoted me and was saying rubbish.
true because you can only take a man away from his country, you cannot take away his country out of him

As for the guy replying you like that it's the typical characteristics of a muslim.they cannot just hide their contempt and hate and when you expose their falacy,they begin to exhibit their true selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by AlphaMogul: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

All U.S. flags are specially manufactured on U.S. soil. So those who may be thinking of "gaming the system" by sewing fake or uncertified U.S. flags should not even bother. grin

Happy to know the mother and baby are okay!wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by AlphaMogul: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
camri:

https://gazettengr.com/afghan-woman-delivers-baby-aboard-u-s-evacuation-plane/

Afghan woman who went into labour in a U.S. evacuation flight
[Photo credit: Air Mobility Command]
The triumph of the human
spirit.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Lorddominic(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. The Islamic Bigot is showing the religion intolerance in him.

Christians were protesting peacefully in Ilorin and the murder in your fellow Muslims pushed them to go and throw stones at those Christians.

Is that the definition of tolerance in Islam?

Islam is cursed. Islam is a curse to humanity.

Buhari is a terrorist! ISLAM 'A' BAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees / Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands / Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.