Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane (29274 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by AnanseK(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Glory be to God of United States of America

Shame be to the other one wey dey form god for terrorists and promising them 77 virgins grin grin grin grin grin grin

God save lives, the other one take lives...
One said be at peace with all men, the other one need jihad to get peace

What a god?
But the Bible says, "No peace for the wicked"

You haven’t seen what is happening in Jos? Or you simply ignore Christian terrorism ?
Almighty God, We give you uncountable twale grin grin grin grin

Singing:

You are God from beginning to the end
There is no place for argument
You are God all by yourself...

Righteousness89 and should pls join me sing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by AnanseK(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Glory be to God of United States of America

Shame be to the other one wey dey form god for terrorists and promising them 77 virgins grin grin grin grin grin grin

God save lives, the other one take lives...
One said be at peace with all men, the other one need jihad to get peace

What a god?
But the Bible says, "No peace for the wicked"

Almighty God, We give you uncountable twale grin grin grin grin

Singing:

You are God from beginning to the end
There is no place for argument
You are God all by yourself...

Righteousness89 and should pls join me sing grin grin grin grin grin

You haven’t seen what is happening in Jos ? Or you just want ignore Christian terrorism ?
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Praxis758: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
AlphaMogul:

All U.S. flags are specially
manufactured on U.S. soil. So
those who may be thinking of "gaming the system" by sowing fake or uncertified U.S. flags
should not even bother. grin

Happy to know the mother
and baby are okay!

Afghan-American.wink

Thanks for this

Don't mind those nairalanders saying they'll buy the flag cheaply to beat the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Adisa89(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. The Islamic Bigot is showing the religion intolerance in him.

Christians were protesting peacefully in Ilorin and the murder in your fellow Muslims pushed them to go and throw stones at those Christians.

Is that the definition of tolerance in Islam?

Islam is cursed. Islam is a curse to humanity.
Cursed and condemned.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:

� Yes.....

The US values babies and they see them as their very future

This is absolutely false bro

You need to stop misleading people
That your initial comment got over 160 likes shows ignorance of un exposed Nigerians not that u are right...if that were true do u even know how people would be trooping to VI embassy here to birth babies

I
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
dejol88:

If a child was born inside the embassy,at the point of interview for a visa, does that make the child an American citizen?

Absolutely NO
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eyigold:

Do you mean that a baby born in the USA embassy in Lagos is automatically a us citizen?

Belive those ignoramus at your peril

Simple Internet search will suffice
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by bizzibodi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Just as they raped your sister to death abi?

Just as they spread decay and death to your village.

May your hatred consume you!

Haba!is he referring to you?
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by bizzibodi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abeg USA we no want terrorists in America ooo!
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by MrMacinterchi1: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Good news to all mothers to be who wants to have an American baby, all you have to do is plant a U.S flag by your bedside whenever the baby is due to arrive.
This is according to the poster I quoted o.
u read him wrong.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Guestlander: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

u read him wrong.

No I didn't. His semantic was misleading. Though, I understand what he wanted to say.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by MrMacinterchi1: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

No I didn't. His semantic was misleading. Though, I understand what he wanted to say.
he did give a vivid explanation to that as well.
Ok.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Guestlander: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

he did give a vivid explanation to that as well.
Ok.

I commented specifically on the highlighted part of the post, jokingly. No harm or disrespect intended.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by MrMacinterchi1: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

I commented specifically on the highlighted part of the post, jokingly. No harm or disrespect intended.
I was just saying bro.
I believe you .
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by AlphaMogul: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Unclefemolala:

Lol
And u people would claim educated...so all I need is to have my wife birth at lagos US embassy and my baby is American...lmaooo...please read...
Gosh! Femolala what is this?

You seem NOT to have read my post properly. angry Kindly read my post that you quoted again
to get a hang of what I posted about the U.S. flag.

I'm one of the few on this thread warning folks not to buy the U.S. flag or game the system because giving birth on American soil is the primary way to become a citizen, or be given birth to by American parents. Even a naturalised American cannot become a
President (POTUS). That's how structured the American system
is.

I felt a bit embarassed by the mixed up message you posted above which I believe was unintended.

Kindly edit your post before folks on here start thinking I'm one of the olodos posting false
info here. grin

All the best.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
No matter how we criticize the US, this is the most generous nation. I cannot be who I am today without the US. And this is why I will always be a friend to any American citizen. I am so grateful to the United States. The US is a land of opportunities. Trust me when I say so.
True

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Unclefemolala(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
AlphaMogul:

Gosh! Femolala what is this?

You seem NOT to have read my
post properly. angry Kindly read
my post that you quoted again
to get a hang of what I posted about the U.S. flag.

I'm one of the few on this thread
warning folks not to buy the U.S. flag or game the system because giving birth on American soil is the primary way to become a citizen,
or be given birth to by American
parents. Even a naturalised
American cannot become a
President (POTUS). That's how
structured the American system
is.

I felt a bit embarassed by the mixed up message you posted above which I believe was unintended.

Kindly edit your post before
folks on here start thinking I'm
one of the olodos posting false
info here. grin

All the best.

Ohh I misunderstood
Sorry..lol

1 Like

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by AlphaMogul: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Unclefemolala:

Ohh I misunderstood
Sorry..lol
Lol... It's OK then, I appreciate. smiley

No time for beefs. Respect!

Cheers.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Praxis758:
Happy for the woman.

The baby is automatically a US citizen by birth.

1. Any baby born 5 - 6 metres from the the US flag in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law. The said flag must be for official mission. It is not anyhow flag.

2. Any child born into the US embassy in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law

3. Any child born into a facility of the US mission in any foreign land is automatically a US citizen by law.

However Oga Trump tried to reverse all those 3 amendments but couldn't

Congratulations star child cool

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by snoopz: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Good news to all mothers to be who wants to have an American baby, all you have to do is plant a U.S flag by your bedside whenever the baby is due to arrive.
This is according to the poster I quoted o.

read the part where he/she stated that the flag must be on offical mission
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by UncletC: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2021
This is great, my Son's birthday mate.
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by OLULAW: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2021
The baby refused to be born in Afghanistan. How many Nigerians wished they were born in the USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Sweden, etc.?
Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by wisz1(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Na to enter Us embassy for Nigeria on the expected date of delivery b that, what a great way to become a citizen.
Na top secret u just reveal so grin
Praxis758:

This is not a joke.

The flag must be on an official in connection to a US foreign mission like the military, embassy, foreign aide facility, ship, etc.

Re: Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane by AntiChristian: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2021
bizzibodi:

Haba!is he referring to you?

He purposely mentioned me. That's how he's been doing since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Suicide Bombings At Two Mosques In Pakistan. 60 Dead, 100 Injured (graphic) / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees / Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.