Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation (12563 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
moriapansh:
shocked ewo, imagine how much Gumi fit receive back lipsrsealed

Infact I will start to take it personal with anyone mentioning Gumi without putting the prefix billionaire, He should be addressed as "Billionaire Gumi"
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2021
kingthreat:
Within 400 years to 150 years ago, the biggest business in Western Africa was kidnapping gangs raiding villages and kidnapping people and selling to the White Slave dealers. Now more than 150 years after slave trade was abolished, the black man is still kidnapping for money. If you think the African man is not lesser than the other races in the world, you have to reason again.

True

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Nasri100(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So you believe me and you are of lesser intellect compared to the White Man despite our exploitation?

YES!!!

What sort of blind question is this?

WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU WANT?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Nasri100(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So you believe me and you are of lesser intellect compared to the White Man despite our exploitation?

GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE TO COUNTER WHY THE WHITES ARE NOT THE LEADING PACK.

Just one.

I am waiting. Thanks.
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2021
WOW, just look at that potential IGR, state govts will no doubt partner with these terrorists for their share. cool
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nasri100:

Just one.

I am waiting. Thanks.
Europeans and white men passed this barbaric stage before their So called civilisations after exploiting Africa, world war ii, world war 1, crusade, slave trade, and many more, they are barbaric they have killed more than 1billion people.
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Hassanmaye(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nasri100:

Just one.

I am waiting. Thanks.
Read how Europe underdeveloped Africa
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Nasri100(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Europeans and white men passed this barbaric stage before their So called civilisations after exploiting Africa, world war ii, world war 1, crusade, slave trade, and many more, they are barbaric they have killed more than 1billion people.

Was this the question I asked you? The items you wrote above qualifies why the black race is > the white race?

What are you on about?!?!
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Hassanmaye(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nasri100:

Was this the question I asked you? The items you wrote above qualifies why the black race is > the white race?

What are you on about?!?!
Lol in your statement is like you are trying to show how the oyinbos are Saint or Angels, they are barbaric, they have done worst abeg, why do you hate Africa and Nigeria most especially?
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by chikason22(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

Then the relatives and siblings of your brother in power will start their own hoping and believing they will enjoy their own federal cover or immunity...

You can see how and why ethnicity will keep this nation eternally backwards!!!
That's the language the fulanis understand. We have to speak it to them else they will keep claiming superiority.
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Lovenorth: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
naturefellow:
dumbo with smart phone.

It's wise to keep mute if you have nothing meaningful to contribute
Why are you supporting evil? So you want the kidnappers to be allowed operating freely?
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by cardoso514: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Looks more lucrative than bunkering!
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Forgodsgrace: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
EFcC where are you or is this not a financial crime?
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Jolomenas: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rebuke:
Smh.

And the EFCC will not know how to trace the kidnapers and arrest them instead, they will rather invade the house of innocent Nigerians looking for what was never lost. angry angry angry

Funny enough, we have read and heard uncountable times how these kidnapers receive ransom using account numbers, yet non of them has been traced and brought to book.

Are yhu still surprised? Of course, the rotten security men are the ones behind the evil and they have the rotten government behind them, so no one will do anything angry angry angry

I read about the invasion of EFFC on Dorothy's home and I just shook my head. They will soon come up with a lame and weak defense and the case will die down just like that undecided undecided

This is Nigeria, let's enjoy the drama....
Are you not mad?
How’s it Efcc’s work to chase after kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Blackdisciple(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Uhari , Malami, Adamu Garba, pantami will be happy to hear this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Emmanuelcann: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kudos to them and their partners.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Michaeljrr(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmm na wa oo
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by DoctorStylish: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Alot of people don’t get what’s going on. These so called kidnappers, bandits are government sponsored they’re backed by the government. This is another cruel way to embezzlement public funds aggressively and also whitewash the stolen funds.
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by kingthreat(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Our exploitation abi? Why are we not exploiting them?
Our intellect is not lesser. God made us all the same. But we just choose to reason destructively. It is only in an African university that gang killings have killed thousands.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Selfmotivated: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
This only happens in a shithole country...
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by clothingonline(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Are we safe in this country
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Rebuke: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jolomenas:

Are you not mad?
How’s it Efcc’s work to chase after kidnappers?

No, I am not!

Are yhu not schizophrenic?

How is it EFFC job to break into someone's home early hour of the morning for whatever reason?

Since it is now the EFCC's job to be invading homes looking for criminals, they should also be able to go after kidnappers especially, those who have been receiving ransoms through bank accounts.

Now, yhu should really be ashamed of yhurself for being such a slowpoke, a very big disappointment to this generation
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by codemaniacs: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
kingthreat:

Our exploitation abi? Why are we not exploiting them?
Our intellect is not lesser. God made us all the same. But we just choose to reason destructively. It is only in an African university that gang killings have killed thousands.

You can't exploit people you're richer than..

Europeans have to continuously exploit Africa to maintain their standard of living...

In terms of natural resources Africa is the richest continent globally.
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by kingthreat(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
codemaniacs:

You can't exploit people you're richer than..

Europeans have to continuously exploit Africa to maintain their standard of living...

In terms of natural resources Africa is the richest continent globally.

Why arent Europeans exploiting Asians? When their fathers were investing in technology to make the world a better place, what were our ancestors doing? We have been given independence for more many decades, how has our leadership attained true independence to help ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Babalola0920: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Kidnappers! the new hottie, hotties.

grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by codemaniacs: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
kingthreat:

Why arent Europeans exploiting Asians? When their fathers were investing in technology to make the world a better place, what were our ancestors doing? We have been given independence for more many decades, how has our leadership attained true independence to help ourselves?

They exploit Asians... That's one of the reasons K:Im j:un hu:n is against them. They also share knowledge with Asians and assist them.

You've been given Independence but they still choose your presidents.. they still sponsor t:error:ism in Africa.

Africa is under indirect rule that's one of the reasons your presidents fall "sick" and go and report to them and receive instructions on decisions to make.
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by goldman777: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why are they trying to motivate youths into kidnapping with this kind of report sometimes the press itself perpetuates evil trying to report facts
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Jolomenas: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rebuke:

No, I am not!

Are yhu not schizophrenic?

How is it EFFC job to break into someone's home early hour of the morning for whatever reason?

Since it is now the EFCC's job to be invading homes looking for criminals, they should also be able to go after kidnappers especially, those who have been receiving ransoms through bank accounts.

Now, yhu should really be ashamed of yhurself for being such a slowpoke, a very big disappointment to this generation
So because EFCC broke into someone’S house its now their job to chase kidnappers that allegedly received ransoms through bank account?
Stupid people swallowing whatever stupid media throws at them!
Schizophrenia bawo��
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by kingthreat(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
codemaniacs:

They exploit Asians... That's one of the reasons K:Im j:un hu:n is against them. They also share knowledge with Asians and assist them.

You've been given Independence but they still choose your presidents.. they still sponsor t:error:ism in Africa.

Africa is under indirect rule that's one of the reasons your presidents fall "sick" and go and report to them and receive instructions on decisions to make.

I beg you, no mention me again

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by codemaniacs: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
kingthreat:

I beg you, no mention me again

I beg you, stop making anti Africa comments...
Re: Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation by Pumpumking: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sijo01:
Buhari must be very proud

hi. u sound like wifey material. plesee describe yor sef from waist down ward? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Eze Damian Nwaigwe (Traditional Ruler Of Mbutu, Imo State) / CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures / We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.