Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members (860 Views)

We Are Ready To Fight War For The Second Time.................... IPOB / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by NNEWIsuper: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2021
I think DSS has hijacked IPOB,for the first time some splinter part of the group is asking police to arrest its members. This means a lot and signifies the end of an era.We will await another group maybe in 30 years time.bye bye ipob

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
I think DSS has hijacked IPOB,for the first time some splinter part of the group is asking police to arrest its members. This means a lot and signifies the end of an era.We will await another group maybe in 30 years time.bye bye ipob

carry your brother kanu and go and clear the pigsty in ariaria. aba abia state

#spits
Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by NNEWIsuper: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

#spits
This swine of igala scratch face orangutan. The good news is that another hard man is still in town in the person of Simon Ekpa to torment all you igbo haters.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

This swine of igala scratch face orangutan. The good news is that another hard man is still in town in the person of Simon Ekpa to torment all you igbo haters.

#spits

No long talk
Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Aboks(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2021
OK
Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by gidgiddy: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

You fell for a mischievous headline without reading the full article. IPOB said that whoever forces people to sit at home should be arrested as they have suspended the sit at home

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Vintagepipes: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

#spits
It is August 2021 brother. Time waits for no one. Between last month and this month, I have added Python to my arsenal. Now I am demanding a significantly higher pay being the only one who can use Tableau, PowerBi and Python. All these I learnt within 7 months in this year 2021, and my income have increased incredibly. You too can do it. Leave Nairaland and Twitter and develop your skills.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Vintagepipes:

It is August 2021 brother. Time waits for no one. Between last month and this month, I have added Python to my arsenal. Now I am demanding a significantly higher pay being the only one who can use Tableau, PowerBi and Python. All these I learnt within 7 months in this year 2021, and my income have increased incredibly. You too can do it. Leave Nairaland and Twitter and develop your skills.

#spits
Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by NNEWIsuper: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Juliusmalema is a sociopathic orangutan who feeds on his own stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
Juliusmalema is a sociopathic orangutan who feeds on his own stupidity

carry your brother kanu and go and clear the pigsty in ariaria. aba abia state #spits
Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Vintagepipes: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

#spits
Ngwanu!!
Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by NNEWIsuper: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

#spits
Lol, copying and pasting same thing,get a life
Re: Ipob Has Fallen:first Time Ipob Is Asking Police To Arrest Its Members by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
Lol, copying and pasting same thing,get a life

carry your brother kanu and go and clear the pigsty in ariaria. aba abia state #spits

(1) (Reply)

I Know It, I Know The Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen: Bishop David Oyedepo / President Erdogan Lied, Ignore Him: MURIC Writes Buhari / IPOB To Start Killing Igbo Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.