Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) (63061 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Naira Marley: Daddy Showkey Slams EFCC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nasri100(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss,,,

It will expire 2029.....

Nothing dey overs if ur made here.......

Everytin dey Naija......

Everything is where? Poverty capital of the world?? Country where nothing works?

What gives you peace and happiness in this sh*t hole? I really want to know bro.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by iamtardey: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Can I use it? Abi bawo?
DSC7:

Still Valid.....
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Eagba(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

If all of us japa who will fight for our freedom?.....

Stay back and fight for your right.....

You are first a Nigerian before any other thing........
but you lot laughed at Sunday and kanu when they tried fighting for us

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by iamtardey: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Obviously you don't need it abi
DSC7:

Still Valid.....
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Miller232: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
When people start to reason efcc matter e go red for this country Ajeh!!!
Its like all those SARS guys have gone to join efcc
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Ernestforyou: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Miller232:
When people start to reason efcc matter e go red for this country Ajeh!!!
Its like all those SARS guys have gone to join efcc

The Nigerian Youths can’t do anything as they are too docile .
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Miller232: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ernestforyou:

The Nigerian Youths can’t do anything as they are too docile .
Efcc are doing too much sincerely I saw a picture of their raid in Ondo state they pulled Down somebody's gate
They are not doing like an intelligence agency at all

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Elzazzi:
Buhari has finally turned this country into a Banana Republic. Just look at what the EFCC has been reduced to under this APC led administration.

The EFCC have a job to to bt they should be professional about it.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by dvkot(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

If all of us japa who will fight for our freedom?.....

Stay back and fight for your right.....

You are first a Nigerian before any other thing........
the ones that fought at lekki whats the score?
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by codemaniacs: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ashley001:
“Is Instagram my father’s company” –

rule 1

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by TASng(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
You don't have any moral justification to condemned this act, if you are still supporting one Nigeria. If you are still a patriotic zoogeria

If you still believe this country will better one day and we should remain one Nigeria, then I don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wow so she's having an estate, she dey collect money for there annually that's nice.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Aje.....this country na why
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by dominique(f): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
So the law enforcement agencies should not do their jobs because you share a location with a bunch of criminals?
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Berankis: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Shebi na una dey sing "EFCC nbo... Japa!!!" This is how you unconsciously empower this guys and then this is the repercussion. Worse still to come...
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by raphy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na wa o of this shit hole never tire you my friend you need to get your brain check.

Just imagine Efcc go her house take style look her big boobs .

Holi fuckiin shit
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Not only efcc every law enforcement officials now break into people's houses... Worst is no tangible investigation at the end it always based on hunch of witch hunting
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Trentee4eva: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
As much as I hate to say this....... I'll say it anyway.

The uniform men, from the NPF, NA, NAVY, AIR FORCE down to The EFCC, I gate them, as a matter of fact I hate anything security man working for the government of any country. Bleep their audio sacrifices for safety. The only sacrifice they do is kill protesters in Lekki and other cities of the federation, assault drivers on highways, kill, arrest and harrass citizens going about ther daily businesses. Plant incriminating items on innocent citizens especially the youths and brand them criminals, and then grant freedom,empower and train Muslim/Fulani/Hausa/Herdsmen terrorists and sponsor them abroad.
Don't tell me there are good ones among them too, I hate the good ones as well, as a matter of fact I wish doom on them on this Monday morning. I'm starting to miss the News headlines about their death and killings by UGM in Imo. I got orgasms from thoee News headlines.

Abba Kyari is still roaming free, my ex governor Uduaghan is still roaming free, OBJ, Tinubu, Gandollar, Kalu are Al roaming free, yet they take joy in molesting people in their sleep at their residence. As much as I love my country I hate the Uniform men, once again fyck their sacrifices, for they're doing nothing.
I read a POLICEMAN was arrested by VIGILANTE, in Edo state while he was supplying Loud and Arizona.

Fyck 'em.
The country is upside down
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
DropsMic:

The Black man has always and will always treat his fellow blacks not like human beings but like Animals. That's our curse.

Citizens killing themselves, military and paramilitary misbehaving, politicians robbing their countries blind and stashing their stolen wealth in the white man's country, tribalism etc. All these are sure fire signs of an inferior race.

We are the only race in the history of the world that fully and actively (for 400 years) participated in the capturing and selling of their brothers to white foreigners in exchange for guns and mirrors... The only race on earth that threw away their Gods and embraced the Gods of foreigners who came to their land to steal... There's absolutely no difference between us and our dumb as f*uck fore fathers. We just don't have sense and that's the truth. We truly have no business running our own countries... I'M JUST SO F*CKING TIRED

The sad thing about this EFCC is that they are not really interested in ridding the country of yahoo boys but only interested in milking them for their own personal gains.

Yahoo boy steal from the whites,
Efcc steal from yahoo boys,

... And the cycle continues.

The multi million dollar question
WHO WILL SAVE THE BLACK MAN FROM HIMSELF
Best comment I've seen on nairaland. Guy your head get oil. Finally a blackman that have sense. I love this truth
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Elzazzi:
Buhari has finally turned this country into a Banana Republic. Just look at what the EFCC has been reduced to under this APC led administration.

The man is so backwards that he can't understand how the South ignored him and his regressive party and moved on.

To him, every young person doing well must be a criminal.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by olatuns2017: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Elzazzi:

This PMB tenure. A only legit fit sleep well at night..

If you harbours yahoo bois..
Or do drugs

Omo you need plan B
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Stupid
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by mrsteel: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
abobote:
Oh she has an estate, some of our ladies are making good use of their God giving potential. All these Buhari security forces should stop raiding home like robbers, two wrongs cant make right
Does the report state she is the owner of the estate or she lives in the estate?
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
graphics102:
angry

I Just wish say plan B go just arrange for my side now make I for quick jappa rom this country.
Just imagine the level of lawlessness.

Lol....... Andrew wan check out ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Elzazzi:

Send me your account number

HMMMMMM

I CAN BUY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

YOU ARE JUST A JOB BERMAN

GO AND GIVE TO THE NEEDY.

I AM BLESSED BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
That's a serious threat of life pointing a gun at Dorathy security gateman.. That's unprofessional from zoo EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.