Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) (62920 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Naira Marley: Daddy Showkey Slams EFCC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Why cant EFCC be banned?
They are truly of no good use.

They are just bullying and witch hunting enemies.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Elzazzi: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2021
lifenija:
plz send him money i think apc as blocked his brain

They just think anyone criticizing Buhari is broke.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by iamtardey: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Abeg I no get strength for any fight
Make we just go jeje
DSC7:

If all of us japa who will fight for our freedom?.....

Stay back and fight for your right.....

You are first a Nigerian before any other thing........
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2021
I hope they've not planted some stuffs to implicate her...because our security outlets can be that useless..
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2021
kingthreat:
Insider information. Anywhere in the world, the law enforcement has a right to raid. But for financial crimes, this is not right. EFCC should arrest maturedly not raid like they are seeking terrorists. They should not have any business with night raids.

I believe there's something called a warrant.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2021
EFCC doesn't investigate and do not wait for plaintiff to report crimes before investigation and arrest.

These are thieves who are jealous of young boys making money from crypto and techies and are out to label them as yahoo yahoo.

Yahoo doesn't work, leave the tech sector alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by iamtardey: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2021
I am broke o cry and buhari is still shit.
Elzazzi:

They just think anyone criticizing Buhari is broke.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by SuperbCrown: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2021
The fact that EFCC officers still think they're an intelligent unit of the forces in Nigeria is laughable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Richy4(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2021
That's Part of Change...A whole lot of you voted for this administration..so why whining now? Endure it like a man

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by slimghost(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2021
This is what Buhari has turned this country to. Lawlessness is the order of the day.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by bluefilm: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2021
Probably, some Yahoo Boys are now hiding their illicit Stash in the two Big Mansions inside her bra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2021
bluefilm:
Probably, some Yahoo Boys are now hiding their illicit Stash in the two Big Mansions inside her bra.

Her jiggamen are Yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Drop your phone and go back to school.

Drop your weed and go to the Psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

I believe there's something called a warrant.

Read my statement, I said it was wrong for organization like EFCC to raid at night because it is financial crimes. But when it comes to violent crimes, robbery, terrorism, law enforcement does not need a warrant.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by bluefilm: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Her jiggamen are Yahoo boys.

Something like that!
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Yea right

Bleep em all

All are bad eggs to say the least
YoungboyNBA:
As much as I hate to say this....... I'll say it anyway.

The uniform men, from the NPF, NA, NAVY, AIR FORCE down to The EFCC, I gate them, as a matter of fact I hate anything security man working for the government of any country. Bleep their audio sacrifices for safety. The only sacrifice they do is kill protesters in Lekki and other cities of the federation, assault drivers on highways, kill, arrest and harrass citizens going about ther daily businesses. Plant incriminating items on innocent citizens especially the youths and brand them criminals, and then grant freedom,empower and train Muslim/Fulani/Hausa/Herdsmen terrorists and sponsor them abroad.
Don't tell me there are good ones among them too, I hate the good ones as well, as a matter of fact I wish doom on them on this Monday morning. I'm starting to miss the News headlines about their death and killings by UGM in Imo. I got orgasms from thoee News headlines.

Abba Kyari is still roaming free, my ex governor Uduaghan is still roaming free, OBJ, Tinubu, Gandollar, Kalu are Al roaming free, yet they take joy in molesting people in their sleep at their residence. As much as I love my country I hate the Uniform men, once again fyck their sacrifices, for they're doing nothing.
I read a POLICEMAN was arrested by VIGILANTE, in Edo state while he was supplying Loud and Arizona.

Fyck 'em.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by DSC7: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2021
iamtardey:
Abeg I no get strength for any fight
Make we just go jeje

Change that mentality of always wanting to japa......

You see this country, it must be great again....

As of last year i was supposed to be overs but i cancelled the flight based on reasons best known to me.....

No where is safe... Bro the matter deep but as e be i no fit run leave my country for Fulanis to takeover.... GOD forbid....
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by LofiLogic: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2021
DropsMic:

The Black man has always and will always treat his fellow blacks not like human beings but like Animals. That's our curse.

The sad thing about this EFCC is that they are not really interested in ridding the country of yahoo boys but only interested in milking them for their own personal gains.

Yahoo boy steal from the whites,
Efcc steal from yahoo boys,

... And the cycle continues.

The multi million dollar question
WHO WILL SAVE THE BLACK MAN FROM HIMSELF

Nobody ooh. My brother we are cursed

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by LofiLogic: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

As of last year i was supposed to be overs but i cancelled the flight based on reasons best known to me.....

No where is safe... Bro the matter deep but as e be i no fit run leave my country for Fulanis to takeover.... GOD forbid....

Nowhere is safe but somewhere is safer
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by DSC7: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2021
LofiLogic:

Nowhere is safe but somewhere is safer

So u think until u travel around both locally and Internationally....

Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world just that our leaders are messing up big time... But e sure for me say all dis nonsense go stop one day.....

We dey cook food for them.......
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by iamtardey: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Where that ticket dey go ? Shey I fiy still use am? undecided
DSC7:

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nasri100(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

Is the ticket still valid? Can I use it to run away? Let me know
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by LofiLogic: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

So u think until u travel around both locally and Internationally....

Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world just that our leaders are messing up big time... But e sure for me say all dis nonsense go stop one day.....

We dey cook food for them.......

I don't know for u but I won't bet my life on rebuilding this country, my goal for now is to leave naija bro.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Forgodsgrace: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
This is the time to speak out against this oppression of Nigerian youths before it gets out of hand
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Ahh God i done try.. it seems na to dust my passport begin arrange movement. Can't be living in my own country like a fugitive. Nonsense
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by DSC7: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Nasri100:

Is the ticket still valid? Can I use it to run away? Let me know

Lolsss,,,

It will expire 2029.....

Nothing dey overs if ur made here.......

Everytin dey Naija......
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
EFCC doesn't investigate and do not wait for plaintiff to report crimes before investigation and arrest.

These are thieves who are jealous of young boys making money from crypto and techies and are out to label them as yahoo yahoo.

Yahoo doesn't work, leave the tech sector alone.
Exactly
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by DSC7: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2021
iamtardey:
Where that ticket dey go ? Shey I fiy still use am? undecided

Malaysia.....
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Ernestforyou: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Can they try this nonsense in the North?Southern youths are the most irresponsible and useless set of human being,if not they supposed to have taken drastic action against this agency.All they do is to sit down and watch BBN show and irrelevant programs.
Wake up and speak against this evil being perpetrated by this agency against the youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by iamtardey: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2021
undecided you just waste ticket...
DSC7:

Malaysia.....
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by DSC7: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2021
iamtardey:
undecided you just waste ticket...

Still Valid.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) / Olamide Steps Out In Jalamia In Dubai (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.