Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt (60805 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by BahaushenArewa: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Another criminal financing ipob cought with stolen car. Why is it that if it not not Ibe Kachikwu it is then Allen Oyema or Godwin E ��� and yet they are asking for 2023 Presidential seat they don't have any good candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Okay, lets do this! Mr Kachikwu agreed for the car to be seized and still paid $10000 instead of the car been taking by force.

Though he still denied playing a part in stealing the vehicle, simple! Forget all the long grammar. You have comprension problem

Look! We can put it anyhow you like. There is still no where his lawyer suing the UK was mentioned or what the UK has got to do with shipping the car into the US!!! Why did you even made such false statements? Did you think no one would notice? grin

Mr kachickwu CLAIMED that he was not part of the theft that still doesn't mean he may not be part of the theft, he was only claiming not be part of the theft.

Look! You can keep thinking or believing that you are intelligent but you are not! You got this one wrong.

And i am quite frankly not going to keep trying to educate you.

And what's with all the jargons about village spokesperson? it sounds really stupid, does that even mean anything? You can carry on with the derogatory remarks it doesn't bother me! cheesy

There's absolutely no sense in all the gibberish you wasted your time to type up there...

Infact, bring ya head...

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by Calitoscassius(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

There's absolutely no sense in all the gibberish you wasted your time to type up there...

Infact, bring ya head...
I am not surprised you would say so. grin you are dumb.

Let me ask you a simple question maybe this one you might understand now again! I ask! Could you please show me where the article says his lawyers are suing the UK? Just show me! Forget all the other ones you call gibberrish you will never understand it even if you tried. grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by treatise: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Another one ...

Why is it that Buhari only appoints people with questionable characters

If his appointees not looting our nation's treasury they are smuggling stolen cars from the U.S
Try to reading the bodies of articles not just the caption "“Claimant has acknowledged that the government had probable cause for the seizure of the defendant vehicle,” said the documents. “The theft of the defendant vehicle from the manufacturer, as alleged in the complaint, occurred before claimant’s acquisition of the vehicle from a dealership and did not involve claimant.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by treatise: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nbotee:
Our lawbreakers think the same impunity they operate with here in the country applies everywhere

Try to reading the bodies of articles not just the caption "“Claimant has acknowledged that the government had probable cause for the seizure of the defendant vehicle,” said the documents. “The theft of the defendant vehicle from the manufacturer, as alleged in the complaint, occurred before claimant’s acquisition of the vehicle from a dealership and did not involve claimant.”
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I am not surprised you would say so. grin you are dumb.

Let me ask you a simple question maybe this one you might understand now again! I ask! Could you please show me where the article says his lawyers are suing the UK? Just show me! Forget all the other ones you call gibberrish you will never understand it even if you tried. grin

"You cannot give what you don't have, the only thing remaining in your empty skull is absolutely NOTHING, there's no point in trying to deliver a fool cuz a fool will always remain a fool no matter what someone says or do".

"Go back and re-read all my response to your daftness, read them one by one, read them all night and maybe just maybe you will come to your senses which I doubt". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
yanabasee2:

It's either you're benefiting directly from this government or indirectly.... For you to put up this much energy to defend this government...

Actually, Buhari is a disappointment... No apology!!

Lol. Try to read something and understand it before reacting. Don't always react to issues based on emotions. I only pointed out to you that calling Ibe Kachukwu a thief based on this case is not right because based on the evidence available to us, he is not a thief as he didn't know the car was stolen when he bought it (except you have other instances of him stealing). How does that correlate to defending this government. You should have also read the part of my post where I explained that even though this incident happened before he was appointed by the government, it doesn't mean Buhari is not a fraud or a colossal failure (meaning Buhari is a fraud and a colossal failure).

Please, slowly reread my comment again and show me where I was defending this government.

Bros, I voted PDP in 2015 and 2019. You no hate APC and Buhari pass me.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by mabea: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You still didn't point out where i said it is right to assume he is a thief. You blocked head! cheesy
What are you arguing about? I quoted someone and you jumped from nowhere and started lecturing me about alleged or whatever you called it. Instead of you to read what the person I quoted wrote that warranted my comment and you're here forming professor.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by mabea: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
otino:

Abeg help me explain this
*The XKR was seized on June 15, 2011, at the Los Angeles/Long Beach seaport after Mr Kachikwu attempted to SMUGGLE it into the country. The documents said, “Kachikwu caused the defendant vehicle to be exported to the United States from Nigeria*
Did you also read the part that said that Kachikwu bought the said vehicle from the dealership long after the theft?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by ajepako(f): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
enemyofprogress:
the head of the government itself is a criminal. Buhari is not what he is claiming to be.

Ajepako, vickyrotex,fatymore, bola146, funkebabee, funjosh, myynd44 I’m back home

Dominique thanks for taking very good care of me while I was in Nairaland prison I enjoyed every moment of my stay there.

Now let the troubles begin again! tongue tongue tongue

Salaro Werey Osogbo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by Calitoscassius(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"You cannot give what you don't have, the only thing remaining in your empty skull is absolutely NOTHING, there's no point in trying to deliver a fool cuz a fool will always remain a fool no matter what someone says or do".

"Go back and re-read all my response to your daftness, read them one by one, read them all night and maybe just maybe you will come to your senses which I doubt". - Village People spokesperson.
No surprises once again, i give up! one thing you are very good at though is making all manners of derogatory remarks, been uncivil and repeating your made up meaningless jargons.. grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by Calitoscassius(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
mabea:
What are you arguing about? I quoted someone and you jumped from nowhere and started lecturing me about alleged or whatever you called it. Instead of you to read what the person I quoted wrote that warranted my comment and you're here forming professor.
okay, sorry my fault.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by Fastlinkpro: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
I thank God their Corruption is gradually going international
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by mudiana(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
my aunt step son has always loved cars. one time he got a car when he was much younger I think a Mercedes but he didn't have money to clear it. He met his dad Justice Kachikwu(yh, a real judge) to loan him the money to clear it but his strict father didn't loan him the money. Dat's how he lost dat car. I bet he didn't know this jaguar was stolen. He probably saw a good deal and took it not knowing the car was stolen. He is a good man to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by VickyRotex(f): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2021
enemyofprogress:
the head of the government itself is a criminal. Buhari is not what he is claiming to be.

Ajepako, vickyrotex,fatymore, bola146, funkebabee, funjosh, myynd44 I’m back home

Dominique thanks for taking very good care of me while I was in Nairaland prison I enjoyed every moment of my stay there.

Now let the troubles begin again! tongue tongue tongue

Oh NOT AGAIN!!!! angry angry angry angry

Why can't they lock your accounts forever!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by bigcasava1(m): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2021
fergie0o1:

Peoples Gazette
buhari boys doing it again in looting
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by otino(m): 3:11am On Aug 24, 2021
If attempting to smuggle is not a criminal act in your region, over there is, and I believe in Nigeria too.
mabea:
Did you also read the part that said that Kachikwu bought the said vehicle from the dealership long after the theft?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by enemyofprogress: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2021
VickyRotex:

Oh NOT AGAIN!!!! angry angry angry angry

Why can't they lock your accounts forever!!!!!
Why should they lock my account forever when I didn’t did anything. Dem tell you sey I be Hushpuppi? Your bad belle na grade 1

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by kceewhyte(m): 5:40am On Aug 24, 2021
If you believe this shit, u can believe anything
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by Calitoscassius(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Why should they lock my account forever when I didn’t did anything. Dem tell you sey I be Hushpuppi? Your bad belle na grade 1
Don't mind the foolish idiot! if dem lock your account finish who does he think they will lock their accounts next? Him and his families.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by Calitoscassius(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You are correct! I read it all day and night and kudos to you, you were all along right. My bad. smiley
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt by VickyRotex(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
enemyofprogress:

Ogbeni, gerrarraahhiiiiaaaa!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

84-Year-Old Solider Who Served With Buhari In The Army, Spotted In Bauchi.Photos / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.