Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ (5931 Views)

Obasanjo Led Federal Government Developed Lagos Mega City Blue Print(See Report) / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by bobowaja(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
The same pictures were posted for Aba araria international market na....

It is not as if there is no slum in Lagos. But why deceitfully post another place picture for Lagos? Omo! E be for this people o

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by bobowaja(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Exactly! Which calls to question the veracity of some of pictures the IPOB cretin is passing off as Lagos.
These people are so despicable.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Newton85: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
bobowaja:

These people are so despicable.
Of course, everyone knows that about them. No one even says there are no slums in Lagos na. Imagine, even Madrid in spain has a famous slum called Canada Real Galiana. But Abia is just a natural pigsty. At least, no one calls Lagos slums "international." Imagine how utterly dirty a place these Eboes call "international" looks like? They even eat and sell there without feeling repulsed. Very dirty people! Literal pigs!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by BKayy: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
theInterpreter:
all these because ARIARIA INTERNATIONAL MARKET was exposed grin

these people just can't take their L in peace
can you prove that all these images are taken in lagos?cheesy

if I post Aba here you will regret this foolishnessgrin
Aba for Lagos. Sounds like a fair deal.
Bring it on

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by bobowaja(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Of course, everyone knows that about them. No one even says there are no slums in Lagos na. Imagine even Madrid in spain has a famous called Canada Real Galiana. But Abia is just a natural pigsty. At least, no one calls Lagos slums "international." Imagine how utterly dirty a place these Eboes call "international" looks like? They even eat and sell there without feeling repulsed. Very dirty people! Literal pigs!
It is funny when they think Yoruba are always attacking them and so they attack back in most childish way. For those Igbo who wish to listen, Yoruba is not your enemy and we will never be. We are too focused on our own development than to put eyes into other people's way of life.

In and outside this forum, I have made wonderful Igbo friends, both in academics and business.

Some ipob on nairaland are too bitter jare

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by History555: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eko for show

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Obdk: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

Lagos is a mega slum

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by bobowaja(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
BKayy:

Aba for Lagos. Sounds like a fair deal.
Bring it on
Within you, you know those pictures are from aba in abia state. No matter how u drag it, it won't change the fact. The only way to bring changes to that reproach is to hold your govt accountable to build better infrastructures. And also campaign for personal and public hygiene among the occupants of those places. Govt alone is not responsible for that filth, the people themselves are in on it.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by History555: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
More of shitty of excellence

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by BKayy: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
bobowaja:

Within you, you know those pictures are from aba in abia state. No matter how u drag it, it won't change the fact. The only way to bring changes to that reproach is to hold your govt accountable to build better infrastructures. And also campaign for personal and public hygiene among the occupants of those places. Govt alone is not responsible for that filth, the people themselves are in on it.
Maybe to you people tying one wrapper for 8 months is not personal hygiene.
Please don't confuse your place for Aba

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by History555: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lagos undisputed slum

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

Sense is very very far from your big head.
If we continue to post pictures of hyper and mega slums in Lagos you people will commit suicide.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by DEROX: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin its shitty but their flat skulls are still found there

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
What's if we ask everyone to return to their states and region.

Even Dubai and america have slums
You and many of your people will suffer it.
Read from the article you'll find out that Yoruba people constitute 85% of the slum dwellers.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Bloody werey! You're so pained that Aba is a pigsty to the extent that you're passing off some pictures of other places as Lagos? Your last picture for instance is clearly Abia the pigsty yet you're saying it's Lagos. IPOB werey!
May Thunder Scatter that your conehead. There are far worst places in Lagos that I didn't want to show in order not to expose our Yoruba land.
If I show those places ehn.....all of you will die.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newton85:
Exactly! Which calls to question the veracity of some of pictures the IPOB cretin is passing off as Lagos.
Swear with your life by Sango that there are no far worst places like this in Lagos let's see whether you'll be alive till tomorrow.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ebukason3(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Op why show me slums , you should also show us the beautiful places in the city.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
ebukason3:
Op why show me slums , you should also show us the beautiful places in the city.
I will after we finish posting slums in Lagos Mega City
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by CodeTemplar: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol...

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gabkosh: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
RockHard:
Op, why are you mixing Aba pictures with Lagos ones? These here below are all Aba pictures.
He thought we don't know ni.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gabkosh: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

May Thunder Scatter that your conehead. There are far worst places in Lagos that I didn't want to show in order not to expose our Yoruba land.
If I show those places ehn.....all of you will die.
You get shame so. Is this not your almighty onitsha

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gabkosh: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Swear with your life by Sango that there are no far worst places like this in Lagos let's see whether you'll be alive till tomorrow.
Onitsha is a slum. World dirtiest city..... World health organisation

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gabkosh: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Onitsha not suitable for human being.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gabkosh: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
No wonder they tag east pig habitat

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Gabkosh: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
How can human be living, sleeping, eating, whining in these kind of habitat

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Mrexcell(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very horrible sights this is even far worse than aba I never knew there are places like this in lagos jeeez

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Mrexcell(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
What's if we ask everyone to return to their states and region.

Even Dubai and america have slums

But this one is far worse oh even mad people in those countries can't survive in this kind of environment.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by proeast(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jesus wept shocked shocked
Lagos is rotten and a totally disgusting shhthole. If only Thifnubu will remove his knee from their neck, maybe they would be able to breath a little.

God forbid bad thing, more like mega shiit grin grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by proeast(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mrexcell:
Very horrible sights this is even far worse than aba I never knew there are places like this in lagos jeeez

Far worse than the Aba pictures, but the funny thing is that some people living in these disgusting slums will also join in condemning Aba grin grin

Almost half of all Lagosians live in such deplorable conditions but they keep showing pictures of a few nice places to decieve outsiders.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by adebwalex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr101 post=105092304]Bonus[/quot

Na this picture just they make me grin grin grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ by Mrexcell(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
proeast:

Far worse than the Aba pictures, but the funny thing is that some people living in these disgusting slums will also join in condemning Aba grin grin

Almost half of all Lagosians live in such deplorable conditions but they keep showing pictures of a few nice places to decieve outsiders.

I visited lagos few years ago stayed in ikotun and went round some few places wasn't impressed by what I saw so many bad roads and refuse dumps everywhere that's why I believed that all these pictures are actually from lagos there's no red soil to indicate that's it's from aba. The igbos I know might do their business in dirty environment but won't agree to live in those horrible dirty environment that even pigs won't survive in.

30% Of Children In Northern Nigeria Are Street Beggars – Don / HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! / Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos.