Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo (18922 Views)

How We Arrested Two Internet Fraudsters In Skales’ House – EFCC / EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos / Amotekun Arrests 37 Herdsmen, 5000 Cattle For Violating Quit Notice In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo by Amalekki: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
You may have a point but have you ever employed any of these young men that you claimed have nothing to do? Most people who have employed a few of them have financial & emotional bruises to show for it because these guys don't care to destroy your lifetime venture overnight so they can live big. The economy is harsh but small business sector is dying and so many small scale investors are running away mainly due to the extremely hostile man management challenges. You can't sustainably succeed without a focused personnel.
seanjy4konji:
There is nothing for this young men to do and pratically no money to start a business...Idle hands is devils workshop..as they mature in age and see as you looters spend money on your kids and they rot away in paraga joints>>they join gang to survive and yahoo still even better than armed robbery...imagine Nigeria with no yahoo....over half of population are able men with no income....the rate of criminality would have dealth with everybody and its still going there...

Arrest all you can...You will be taken serious when we see all the politicians with hundreds of millions worth of vehicles in the compounds and walking free bit a boy collecting 100 dollars to buy jamb form and buy flip flop so as not to look haggard and at least eat is your main problem..

You are deceiving your self..

Till one day you wake up and see your family kneeling down w9ith gun to their heads and you will plead they take money and spare your family but too late....

You will all pr=erish last last by the monsters you creating...

Mark my words

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
This one efcc dey use yahoo boys play Pokemon go, catch them all.
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo by GEEBITE: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
What's with these boys and cheap looking slides.
They make money scamming people yet they cant wear proper clothing items.
powerfulguy:

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4380957835260006/
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo by Gfskw: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good
Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo by Tip101(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
smiley

These ones don enter EFCC cage

I don't pity them one bit.... You saw a little loophole to make money and better your life through US system and internet

After getting the money, you suddenly forgot the suffering and sleepless nights, now you start disturbing the neighbourhood, causing problems for landlord, smoking loud and SK, carrying olosho up and down and dressing like clowns

I read some comments from most of you on this forum and all I see is hatred and envy and that is really pathetic. None of those guys there asked for your pity so you can keep it to yourself.

And also, who told you it’s all those that are into fraud that has made it big or that are getting paid daily/weekly/monthly? It’s easy to judge what you do not know or have an idea of.

Now let me school you a little.... These guys stay together mostly because they share ideas and most importantly “food and shelter”... They have to contribute before they eat, and if one of them manages to “cash out” (trying to use their terms), then he’d be the one to help with the feeding a little. Most of those guys paraded there may have never made up to N50,000-N100,000 before in their lives, but because they wear each other’s clothes, or because one of them that manages to cash out buys clothes for them.

EFCC knows the real “big boys”, but they won’t go for them, they even give them intels on their next operation and tells them or anyone close to them to leave the area without letting anyone know. Most big boys that are paraded are being snitched upon or they probably refused to settle their corrupt informant who in turn snitches on them.

Not that I’m saying what they do is right, but I’m just trying to enlighten you a lil bit and that doesn’t totally mean what you said is wrong.

Nevertheless, staying legit is the best. It gives you peace of mind without having to worry about anything.

I’d stop there...

Have a great day bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust / Dogara Declares Two Reps’ Seats Vacant / Is Nigeria The Costliest Place In The World To Build Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.