Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Don't I Have Urge For Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Don't I Have Urge For Sex (308 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have Urge For Sex by tobestt: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Reason why some people don't have urge for sex is because they have low desire for sex (low libido)

What is libido?
Libido refers to sexual desire or the emotion and mental energy related to sex. Another term for it is “sex drive.” Your libido is influenced by: biological factors, such as testosterone and estrogen levels. psychological factors, such as stress levels

So,if your sex drive is low definitely you won't have urge for sex

It's normal you don't feel like having sex sometimes,
It's normal to disagree with your partner sometimes but too much of not having desire for sex is not good

Symptoms associated with low sex drive include ��:

✓ Little or no interest in sexual activity
✓ Few to no sexual thoughts or fantasies
✓ Disinterest in initiating sex
✓ Difficulty getting pleasure from sex
✓ Lack of pleasurable sensations when the genitals are stimulated

If you've been experiencing the above symptoms for a long time,I bring to you good news that there is a natural way to boost your libido as a guy or as a lady

If you need the natural remedies, you can chat me up on 08140340746

Re: Why Don't I Have Urge For Sex by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
tobestt:
Reason why some people don't have urge for sex is because they have low desire for sex (low libido)

What is libido?
Libido refers to sexual desire or the emotion and mental energy related to sex. Another term for it is “sex drive.” Your libido is influenced by: biological factors, such as testosterone and estrogen levels. psychological factors, such as stress levels

So,if your sex drive is low definitely you won't have urge for sex

It's normal you don't feel like having sex sometimes,
It's normal to disagree with your partner sometimes but too much of not having desire for sex is not good

Symptoms associated with low sex drive include ��:

✓ Little or no interest in sexual activity
✓ Few to no sexual thoughts or fantasies
✓ Disinterest in initiating sex
✓ Difficulty getting pleasure from sex
✓ Lack of pleasurable sensations when the genitals are stimulated

If you've been experiencing the above symptoms for a long time,I bring to you good news that there is a natural way to boost your libido as a guy or as a lady

If you need the natural remedies, you can chat me up on 08140340746
low sex drive means u are as broke AF grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin or the Holy Spirit is in u giving u grace to obey his commandments
Re: Why Don't I Have Urge For Sex by deolurexy1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
I want to reduce my libido

(1) (Reply)

I Think I’m Dying. / Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.