Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination (23011 Views)

I Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Toke Makinwa Shares Her Coronavirus Experience / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by luizkyworld(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by FarahAideed: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
egorov:
Vaccination doesn't mean you can't be infected, it only minimizes you spreading it and also gives you a better chance of fighting it off.

It doesn't minimise you from spreading nothing off ..stop saying what you don't know ...and saying it gives you a better fighting chance is pure bullocks ..right from time Covid was only fatal to less than 2% of those who caught it and 950percent of those who caught were asymptomatic so what better fighting chance are you talking off ...stop playing your self and use your brain

5 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by alizma: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nuelito:
China wey synchronize this particular virus have moved on

Thought out immune system dey strong pass ni undecided
China attacked and resisted the virus the way we resisted Ebola but we have since decided to ignored the preventive measures against covid19 while some people are yet to believe it even exist so how do you expect us to be on the same page with China?

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Kolapo: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:
Yes... possible!

Principles of Vaccination, not only CoVID19, have been explained over and over again..

Vaccines doesn't not confers immunity against getting infected, NO...Vaccines only prepares your immune system to fight viruses, to reduce their virulence or potency against you.

So, your chances of getting complications, hospitalisation and death is greatly reduced.

This is how vaccines works...From Chicken Pox , to Hepatitis to CoVID19..it's same principle.
[i][/i]

Our people need to understand this. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by FarahAideed: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:
Yes... possible!

Principles of Vaccination, not only CoVID19, have been explained over and over again..

Vaccines doesn't not confers immunity against getting infected, NO...Vaccines only prepares your immune system to fight viruses, to reduce their virulence or potency against you.

So, your chances of getting complications, hospitalisation and death is greatly reduced.

This is how vaccines works...From Chicken Pox , to Hepatitis to CoVID19..it's same principle.
Greatly reduced by what percent ? Remember 95 percent of people who get Covid are even asymptomatic

4 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by egorov(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

It doesn't minimise you from spreading nothing off ..stop saying what you don't know ...and saying it gives you a better fighting chance is pure bullocks ..right from time Covid was only fatal to less than 2% of those who caught it and 950percent of those who caught were asymptomatic so what better fighting chance are you talking off ...stop playing your self and use your brain

Okay.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by donnie(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by donnie(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Taking the vaccine doesn't stop you from contracting COVID19. The vaccine only prevents you from being sick.
That vaccine kills, forget that shit. Now the man is successful connected to their computer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lucky guy.. If he wasn’t vaccinated it’s likely he’d be seriously ill or in the hospital

FarahAideed:

stop playing your self and use your brain

What an ironic statement to make grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by donnie(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
alizma:

China attached and resisted the virus the way we resisted Ebola but we have since decided to ignored the preventive measures against covid19 while some people are yet to believe it even exist so how do you expect us to be on the same page with China?
It's all a business. China is a major player in the business. Your own leaders' role is to loot the pallialatives.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by FLYFIRE(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
taofeek11:
One day people will realise that COVID19 is d biggest scam ever known to mankind angry
The sleepers bro, the sleepers, will one day realise it is the BIGGEST SCAM known to mankind
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by egorov(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
kramer:
Lucky guy.. If he wasn’t vaccinated it’s likely he’d be seriously ill or in the hospital

Let him showcase more if his ignorance and jellyfish-like reasoning
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by FarahAideed: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
kramer:

Trust me your IQ of 75 is not sharp enough to process what I wrote ..so please move on .. when he wasn't Vaccinated in 2020 he didn't catch Covid and after vaccination he caught it yet you think the without the vaccine it could have been worse cheesy cheesy. I love simps grin grin grin grin

The same Covid that had a fatality of less than one percent of those who caught it and 95 percent of the infected were asymptomatic before the Vaccine? Una dull sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Indomie generation won't know him....iye iye maniye
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

Trust me your IQ of 75 is not sharp enough to process what I wrote ..so please move on .. when he wasn't Vaccinated in 2020 he didn't catch Covid and after vaccination he caught it yet you think the without the vaccine it could have been worse cheesy cheesy. I love simps grin grin grin grin

The same Covid that had a fatality of less than one percent of those who caught it and 95 percent of the infected were asymptomatic before the Vaccine? Una dull sha cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin .. Please define Simp again? cheesy grin

Based on the nonsense you’ve typed, I can safely assume that your IQ is not even up to Donald Trump grin grin grin cheesy undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by sunboy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Scamvid-19 is a scam and will forever be a scam. If there was covid everyone would have contracted it. Na lie go kill una.
Vaccine is not by force, keep it to yourself.
How can you prove the existence of a virus that was never isolated. How can you make a vaccine for a virus you don't know.

*Are the tailors not tired of using covid 19 to loot?*

Just sit down for your village o because you’re far from the reality of things grin grin
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by neyoohhh: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
No immunity, spreading doesn't stop, potential side effects, then you have to get a vacc passport.

And even if you catch covid you're told to isolate without drug's lol.

The whole thing don't make no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
egorov:

Let him showcase more if his ignorance and jellyfish-like reasoning

It’s hard to see such ignorance and not say anything grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lobatan. I will kuku stay jab free since the vaccine is proving ineffective
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by phemmyfour: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like be Quadruple jabbed. It means nothing.

Until you have a Full understanding of the Mysteries of the times we are in, you will never understand certain things.

It is in these times that I understood that all these Degrees and Education that the world claim to have is nonsense. The Most Important degree we need is the GOD Degree. An understanding of GOD and His Word.

As For me, Never Ever will I take this Jab in me, even if the whole world takes it.
I cannot know what I know by the Grace of GOD and give myself in just for anything.
I rather Die than have that in me.

May GOD open the Eyes of Understanding of all.
Spiritual illiterate

Even Timothy took some wine for his illness

1Tim5:23

Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by naptu2: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Lobatan. I will kuku stay jab free since the vaccine is proving ineffective

How does this case prove that the vaccine is ineffective?

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
naptu2:

How does this case prove that the vaccine is ineffective?
So what is the function of the vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by alezzy13: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]If you Like be Quadruple jabbed. It means nothing.

Until you have a Full understanding of the Mysteries of the times we are in, you will never understand certain things.

It is in these times that I understood that all these Degrees and Education that the world claim to have is nonsense. The Most Important degree we need is the GOD Degree. An understanding of GOD and His Word.

As For me, Never Ever will I take this Jab in me, even if the whole world takes it.
I cannot know what I know by the Grace of GOD and give myself in just for anything.

May GOD open the Eyes of Understanding of all.[/s]

Firstly God is NOT a degree. He is the ALMIGHTY. Pls stop that blasphemous nonsense.

Secondly, you have every right to your opinion, however unfounded absurd it may be. But pls refrain from spreading such false statements.

As Arch. Duncan beautifully captured it, "I have faith, but I also have common sense. . .don't go around telling people not to take because they may not have the same faith as you"

Peace

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by wakiri: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by CrestMan: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
sleemfesh:
Nairaland should not inadvertently contribute to the farce that the vaccine does not work. Posts like this without an addendum, promotes it.

No vaccine is 100% efficacious. Vaccinated people can still get the virus, but usually show little or no sign of having it. In very rare cases, they will get it and still have severe effects of the virus. It does not mean the vaccine is not effective or efficacious. The last two mean different things on the matter.

You're just speaking grammar without any substance!
You're one of the deceived!

COVID IS A BIG SCAM!!!!!

Know this and know peace!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by CrestMan: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Scamvid-19 is a scam and will forever be a scam. If there was covid everyone would have contracted it. Na lie go kill una.
Vaccine is not by force, keep it to yourself.
How can you prove the existence of a virus that was never isolated. How can you make a vaccine for a virus you don't know.

*Are the tailors not tired of using covid 19 to loot?*

Thank you for saying the truth! Covid is the greatest scam ever perpetrated by man!

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by alezzy13: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wow. When I clicked I was expecting the usual conspiracy laden trash, but I'm genuinely impressed by the brilliant, fact/evidence based responses.

Great job @adiooilayi, heykim, sleemfesh, erogov and others. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by alezzy13: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
CrestMan:

[s]Thank you for saying the truth! Covid is the greatest scam ever perpetrated by man[/s]!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by CrestMan: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like be Quadruple jabbed. It means nothing.

May GOD open the Eyes of Understanding of all.

Same with me, I will never take the lie called vaccine! Thank you for always telling people truth! God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
taofeek11:
One day people will realise that COVID19 is d biggest scam ever known to mankind angry
Smh! Just pray to God you don’t get the virus, then you’d know what’s up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.