Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination (23010 Views)

I Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Toke Makinwa Shares Her Coronavirus Experience / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by writeprof(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
rawpadgin:
Done the test 3times over the last 18 months, all negative wink

Free or paid for? I want to do the test also.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by heykims(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
elampiro:

This is a lie. Vaccines are meant to provide immunity. Nevertheless, people who are critically ill in Israel where mass vaccinated happened most earlier in the year are those who are fully vaccinated
Just to educate u. There is a difference between vaccination and immunization.
Vaccination is just the process of injecting vaccines. It is one thing to inject, it's another to inject properly and it's another thing entirely for the body to react to the vaccine and mount immunity which is the actual immunization.
Vaccines are meant to achieve immunization but not all vaccinations eventually result in immunization.
In fact, u can achieve immunization without vaccination.
Seek for knowledge if u don't know something.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by nairabacks(f): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:

Stop misleading people... CoVID19 vaccine are made from the CoVID19 viruses. Vaccines are weak or attenuated Virus. Same principles.

https://theconversation.com/how-are-covid-19-vaccines-made-an-expert-explains-155430

Ok not mRNA again ?

Lol !
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Krismas(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Scamvid-19 is a scam and will forever be a scam. If there was covid everyone would have contracted it. Na lie go kill una.
Vaccine is not by force, keep it to yourself.
How can you prove the existence of a virus that was never isolated. How can you make a vaccine for a virus you don't know.

*Are the tailors not tired of using covid 19 to loot?*
grin Mike Okri just use opportunity take TREND grin e no easy to be relegated in the music industry. 4get covid, na scam grin
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
heykims:

Just to educate u. There is a difference between vaccination and immunization.
Vaccination is just the process of injecting vaccines. It is one thing to inject, it's another to inject properly and it's another thing entirely for the body to react to the vaccine and mount immunity which is the actual immunization.
Vaccines are meant to achieve immunization but not all vaccinations eventually result in immunization.
In fact, u can achieve immunization without vaccination.
Seek for knowledge if u don't know something.

You dont know what you are saying. Stop confusing yourself. Vaccine is like the medicine. It has to work in your body. Like the yellow fever vaccine, ebola vaccine, chicken pox etc. All work. But Coronavirus vaccine doesn't work. Chikena. It is just a tool of global control.

In many places in Europe, it is now mandated to enter church, club, restaurant, gym, etc. That is vaccination certificate. I live in Europe
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by caandi: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
None of these vaccines work and we know it. COVID has come to stay like malaria, and it’s only God that can deliver us

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by heykims(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
elampiro:

You dont know what you are saying. Stop confusing yourself. Vaccine is like the medicine. It has to work in your body. Like the yellow fever vaccine, ebola vaccine, chicken pox etc. All work. But Coronavirus vaccine doesn't work. Chikena. It is just a tool of global control.

In many places in Europe, it is now mandated to enter church, club, restaurant, gym, etc. That is vaccination certificate. I live in Europe

I already tried educating u, continue to wallow in ignorance. My conscience is clear.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by CrestMan: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol I pity you...I hope this comment won’t be used against you.

I wish you know who you are chatting with! Do you know what happens to a man with ETERNAL LIFE?
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
elampiro:

Noooooooooo!

Vaccine like medicine ke?

Let me explain it like I'd explain to my 5yr old nephew

Medicine is a reactive measure. It means it's taken to fight something

Vaccines are proactive. They are taken to try and prevent something

Medicines seek out to destroy the enemy that has already entered your body whereas vaccines build and train the armies in your body so that when the enemy comes they know how to kill them before they cause too much damage.

The vaccine (training) may not be effective if your body is too weak already or the enemy changes tactics (new variant).

I hope this explains it for you

By the way, there is no Ebola vaccine or chicken pox vaccine, guy are you serious??
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
CrestMan:

I wish you know who you are chatting with! Do you know what happens to a man with ETERNAL LIFE?
As far as you are a man and you are currently on earth, nothing here is Eternal.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by rawpadgin(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
writeprof:

Free or paid for? I want to do the test also.
paid for but not with my money
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Babatunde7109(m): 12:49am On Aug 24, 2021
taofeek11:
One day people will realise that COVID19 is d biggest scam ever known to mankind angry

The top western world countries sold the virus to us in Africa; now they have moved on, but we’re still struggling to breath just like we’re yet to experience meaningful development.

The virus came from them, and they make the vaccines, which are being sold to us. We (Africans) either buy or beg, since we have been repressed to make one. Funny we are paying for their mistakes.

Recently, I have been so amused and amazed by how the English Premier League have been able to bring fans — in full capacity — back to stadia. I mean, to curb the widespread of the virus, they’re also banking on these not-entirely-effective vaccines. So how come? Are they bringing inferior, less effective vaccines down to Africa?

Economic punishment is indeed a great weapon.

I sha know say one day one day, person wey start this Covid-19 reality show go confess like evil doers dey do for nollywood movies. God go catch am!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by chukxie(m): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2021
donnie:

That vaccine kills, forget that shit. Now the man is successful connected to their computer. cheesy

Which computer? I have the Chinese vaccines so I'm now connected to a Chinese computer? Poor me! Lol!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Naija8240: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2021
You can still contract it if you are careless but won’t be severely ill. That’s the intention of vaccine.It’s science , nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by CanadaCars(m): 1:58am On Aug 24, 2021
phemmyfour:
Spiritual illiterate

Even Timothy took some wine for his illness

1Tim5:23

Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses

Good point, ask him and all those Pentecostal faith healers, why didn't Paul heal Timothy of that illness?
Certainly, all these so called Christians have missed the mark of true Christianity with their many unbiblical doctrines and believes.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2021
kramer:

Noooooooooo!

Vaccine like medicine ke?

Let me explain it like I'd explain to my 5yr old nephew

Medicine is a reactive measure. It means it's taken to fight something

Vaccines are proactive. They are taken to try and prevent something

Medicines seek out to destroy the enemy that has already entered your body whereas vaccines build and train the armies in your body so that when the enemy comes they know how to kill them before they cause too much damage.

The vaccine (training) may not be effective if your body is too weak already or the enemy changes tactics (new variant).

I hope this explains it for you

By the way, there is no Ebola vaccine or chicken pox vaccine, guy are you serious??

You no know book. I did not say vaccine is a medicine. I said vaccine is like the medicine that goes into your body. Immunization is the process. So stop trying to talk about immunization in this case. Corona vaccines don't wiork.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Naija8240:
You can still contract it if you are careless but won’t be severely ill. That’s the intention of vaccine.It’s science , nothing is guaranteed.

Many who took vaccines have been severely ill and dead. The vaccinated are more in critical care in Israel than unvaccinated. Also the deaths, they are more.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2021
elampiro:

You no know book. I did not say vaccine is a medicine. I said vaccine is like the medicine that goes into your body. Immunization is the process. So stop trying to talk about immunization in this case. Corona vaccines don't wiork.

I know no book? This is coming from someone who thinks we have Ebola and chickenpox vaccine grin

My guy, do the world a favour, don't have children please! We don't want more ppl like you littering the planet
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by tiger28: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Scamvid-19 is a scam and will forever be a scam. If there was covid everyone would have contracted it. Na lie go kill una.
Vaccine is not by force, keep it to yourself.
How can you prove the existence of a virus that was never isolated. How can you make a vaccine for a virus you don't know.

*Are the tailors not tired of using covid 19 to loot?*
Tooooo many ILLITERATES in Africa!!!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2021
kramer:

I know no book? This is coming from someone who thinks we have Ebola and chickenpox vaccine grin

My guy, do the world a favour, don't have children please! We don't want more ppl like you littering the planet

The Ebola virus vaccine
Ervebo® (Ebola Zaire Vaccine, Live also known as V920, rVSVΔG-ZEBOV-GP or rVSV-ZEBOV) is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the prevention of disease caused by Zaire ebolavirus in individuals 18 years of age and older as a single dose administration. Ervebo® is a replication-competent, live, attenuated recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus (rVSV) vaccine manufactured by Merck. It is not possible to become infected with EBOV from the vaccine because the vaccine only contains a gene from the Ebola virus, not the whole virus. Specifically, it contains a gene for the EBOV glycoprotein that replaces the gene for the native VSV glycoprotein. Ervebo® does not provide protection against other species of Ebolavirus or Marburgvirus.
https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/clinicians/vaccine/index.html

Chickenpox vaccine became available in the United States in 1995. Each year, more than 3.5 million cases of chickenpox, 9,000 hospitalizations, and 100 deaths are prevented by chickenpox vaccination in the United States.

CDC recommends two doses of chickenpox vaccine for children, adolescents, and adults who have never had chickenpox and were never vaccinated. Children are routinely recommended to receive the first dose at age 12 through 15 months and the second dose at age 4 through 6 years.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/varicella/public/index.html

Mathew 6: 23
And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by wakiri: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2021
caandi:
None of these vaccines work and we know it. COVID has come to stay like malaria, and it’s only God that can deliver us
You are well informed.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/irrefutable-evidence-that-will-send-all-who-knowingly-cooperated-to-prison_anVjxCenLZdttc9.html

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by wakiri: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2021
elampiro:

How come there are more vaccinated people critically ill and dying in Israel? Those affected are those who took the vaccines between January and March. So those who took from April to June have now started getting sick as well
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/irrefutable-evidence-that-will-send-all-who-knowingly-cooperated-to-prison_anVjxCenLZdttc9.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Jack360: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2021
People who r vaccinated still dey catch d corona so watin dat idiot for edo state come dey talk?
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by writeprof(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2021
rawpadgin:
paid for but not with my money

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Thinktwicemybro: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
tiger28:
Tooooo many ILLITERATES in Africa!!!
Illiterate kill you. You have no brain so you believe everything you see on the news
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
elampiro:

The Ebola virus vaccine
Ervebo® (Ebola Zaire Vaccine, Live also known as V920, rVSVΔG-ZEBOV-GP or rVSV-ZEBOV) is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the prevention of disease caused by Zaire ebolavirus in individuals 18 years of age and older as a single dose administration. Ervebo® is a replication-competent, live, attenuated recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus (rVSV) vaccine manufactured by Merck. It is not possible to become infected with EBOV from the vaccine because the vaccine only contains a gene from the Ebola virus, not the whole virus. Specifically, it contains a gene for the EBOV glycoprotein that replaces the gene for the native VSV glycoprotein. Ervebo® does not provide protection against other species of Ebolavirus or Marburgvirus.
https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/clinicians/vaccine/index.html

Chickenpox vaccine became available in the United States in 1995. Each year, more than 3.5 million cases of chickenpox, 9,000 hospitalizations, and 100 deaths are prevented by chickenpox vaccination in the United States.

CDC recommends two doses of chickenpox vaccine for children, adolescents, and adults who have never had chickenpox and were never vaccinated. Children are routinely recommended to receive the first dose at age 12 through 15 months and the second dose at age 4 through 6 years.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/varicella/public/index.html

Mathew 6: 23
And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!

Wawu! I'm very impressed at your research capabilities. You have successfully disproved my assertions and so I stand corrected.

But you are still an olodo boy in my eyes grin
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by donnie(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
chukxie:

Which computer? I have the Chinese vaccines so I'm now connected to a Chinese computer? Poor me! Lol!

You have started receiving network signals. grin
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by chukxie(m): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2021
donnie:

You have started receiving network signals. grin

Hahaha! Carry your phone near me na 5G network straight. The days of buying data are over grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k / See Pictures Of Mercy Johnson’s Twin Sister, She Looks Exactly Like Her / Flavour Meets Gernot Rohr (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.