Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy (34896 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by seyz91(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Okay

But it's still same thing cuz economic inpact influence and affects people's mental health

As economic development falls, people feels the heat and get frustrated

What the person said up there is that people are frustrated and frustration can make people do some inexplicable thing
fati2001:

we are not talking about any economic development here... we DISCUSSING ABOUT VIOLENCE.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Ikpeyi: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Make she comot the abusive marriage na..

Any man that beats a woman is a beast...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by datamillionaire: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
The beast should be behind bars
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by fati2001(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
[s]
seyz91:
Okay

But it's still same thing cuz economic inpact influence and affects people's mental health

As economic development falls, people feels the heat and get frustrated

What the person said up there is that people are frustrated and frustration can make people do some inexplicable thing
[/s]

NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS ANGRY ESPECIALLY THE FAILURES..
DON'T BLAME BUHARI BECAUSE THIS SAME TRAITS WAS DISPLAYED DURING OBJ, MUSA INCLUDING GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Avviala: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Calebadoderinn:
In as much as we won't dispute the fact that some females deserve discipline we still will never fathom what the beating is for

Females? Like female dog? Female goat?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by marsup: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
It’s only a fool who doesn’t value life, that will remain in that type of marriage. Maybe your friend enjoys the beatings or probably wants to die.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by dawncorhneil: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
buhari is to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by jevic(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why not leave while you are still breathing?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Sparkle777(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Madam, on behalf of women who have been abused to death because of marriage, you have our permission to feed him the most potent kayanmata, love portion, belusom etc. Ensure he turns to a complete mumu for you, give him the one that he wil be washing plates, pants and cooking etc. Just don't pity him.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by koyyess: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tales of an anti feminist.
They always end up with b@b00ns.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ayanya:
Like i stated,u don't know the kind of family she has if they won't welcome a woman with not just one but 3 kids back home from her husband’s house. U really can't understand what people are going through if u r not in their shoes.
People find it easy to judge or tell her what to do,no one really cares,if they care enough they can reach out to her or help with contacting agencies that address this kind of issues nd not use her matter to catch cruise. It could happen to anyone ur sister,friend...etc

most of d stuff u wrote are emotional stuff cos am not sure how judging her got into d discussion. which would her family prefer to welcome, her and her 3 children or her corpse without her 3 children?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by DrObum(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Which one is formal university lecturer?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Limperator(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Do you want to learn the ART OF EBOOK WRITING AND PUBLICATION, hit the link below and join the WhatsApp group...

We are organizing a 3-days teaching on the art, which will empower you to earn for life with each book you write and publish....

We will not abandon candidates after the three days, NO, continuous Mentoring is assured.

We are beginning on the 25th, to 28th, August, 2021

HIT THE LINK and become a MASTER E-CREATOR in three days...

��
https:///G1P4atyhsuK5xGshV0JnGa
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by don89(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Spiritual husband or wife at work,, ,after fighting they will still Bleep themselves that night, it happened to me .
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Hathor5(f): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Let me guess. The said wife did not have the financial means to leave the husband and look after her kids because there are no laws protecting mothers and kids. And some people on this forum will be babbling something about fourth wave feminism. In Nigeria! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Fiscus105(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Exceed15:
One sided story is always sweet.

Thank God ,I finally read a comment that fully neutral, all the comments above you already gave full judgment from complete bias post

Calling for husband head, without hearing from his own side, ...atimes a stubborn, disobedient and fully recalcitrant wife can turn gentle husband to a beast

A house wife that her husband still struggling with her on the type of cloth she wanted to wear after 3 kids for husband? Say alot about that woman.

Nevertheless, beating her is completely out of option and also portrait the man as animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Fiscus105(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hathor5:
Let me guess. The said wife did not have the financial means to leave the husband and look after her kids because there are no laws protecting mothers and kids. And some people on this forum will be babbling something about fourth wave feminism. In Nigeria! cheesy

If you guess right, did you also ask urself why such woman who is completely dependant of his husband, find it so difficult to obey "simplest of simple" instruction from his supposed head (husband)? ... ordnary type of cloth to occasion

If it was her pastor, who told commanded her not to wear the cloth, she would gladly obey to the latter, even with 2 her kneels on the ground.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Some women go see human beings and fall on the hands of animals.

Smh.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Hathor5(f): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

If you guess right, did you also ask urself why such woman who is completely depends on his husband, find it so difficult to obey simplest of simple instruction from his supposed head (husband)? ... ordnary type of cloth to occasion

In a family everyone plays a role. One or both spouses make money, one or both spouses take care of the home. No matter if the division of labor is traditional or progressive, one spouse does not lord over the other so the word obey is totally out of place in this context.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Fiscus105(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hathor5:

In a family everyone plays a role. One or both spouses make money, one or both spouses take care of the home. No matter if the division of labor is traditional or progressive, one spouse does not lord over the other so the word obey is totally out of place in this context.

Such women shouldn't have business when issue of marriages arise.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Hathor5(f): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

Such women shouldn't have business when issue of marriages arise.

Or men like you?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by BahaushenArewa: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is all these ipob criminal people ��� na them who want to reduce their spy.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by moshould(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Leave the marriage as soon as you can, and before you settle with any other man, make sure you discuss on with him concerning how you dress, make e no be say you dey open Toto and breast down dey expect your husband to be happy and mature because world done civilise.... nonsense...any hypocrite wey try to talk nonsense na God go punish am, useless generation of Toto sellers and buyers....no shame again..I condemn the beating, but don't go into marriage if your toto still dey on advert for public
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Bngf: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Really
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Tatashi: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Women beaters full for here oh. I no wan call one name wey abandon him wife and children go dey live with him mama and sisters for gwarinpa

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Dominion375: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
I think your life is more important than marriage, so if you exit it will do you more good than harm...
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Fashsilo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
No is buhari frustration
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by victme1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
The woman should engage some area boys on standby.
After each beating, call the Areas to corner him some where close to his house and give him the flogging of his life telling him he was being discipline to stop chasing a particular girl so that he won't get hint it was a retaliation beaten from his wife.

After 2 or more of such area boys beating, I am sure he will hands up beating his wife.

Yeye Man.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Ayanya(f): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Clear, u r reading my comment from that point of view,which is very much allowed,everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, i was mainly stating d situation of things generally, people will tlk,make comments like we both are doing but it all boils down to d fact that she needs help from those who are ready and willing to family or not and i also hope she will be willing to accept the help as well. Don't bother quoting me,i'm out of here, use dat energy well.
lexy2014:

most of d stuff u wrote are emotional stuff cos am not sure how judging her got into d discussion. which would her family prefer to welcome, her and her 3 children or her corpse without her 3 children?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ayanya:
Clear, u r reading my comment from that point of view,which is very much allowed,everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, i was mainly stating d situation of things generally, people will tlk,make comments like we both are doing but it all boils down to d fact that she needs help from those who are ready and willing to family or not and i also hope she will be willing to accept the help as well. Don't bother quoting me,i'm out of here, use dat energy well.

Since I have bothered quoting u, what's going to be d outcome? I asked about her family and u talking about people judging her and telling her what to do. Pls, what's d correlation?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Grace2Grace(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Even people way no know "a" about marriage go talk.

Leaving your marriage is a worse decision.

I blame people that bring matters of their destiny to nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.