Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic (742 Views)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by Linx1234: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
A popular footballer and sports commentator in the Sunyani Municipality, Richard Gyamfi a.k.a Fire Man have been arrested by the Ghanaian police after three human heads were found in his fridge.

Confirming the news to Sunyani based Sky FM, the father of one of the deceased victims, Mr Thomas Agyei explained that the footballer reportedly lured his son, 13-year-old Louis Agyemang Junior from a football park at Sunyani Abesim into his room and killed him.

The boy who is a twin had left for the park for football training. In the evening, efforts to trace the young boy proved futile. One of his friends called Tweneboa informed the parents that they saw him in the company of the sports commentator and footballer “Fire Man”.

Gyamfi became a suspect after he denied seeing the boy upon being confronted. After the boy’s parents visited the footballer’s home and saw that it was locked, they invited some boys in the area to break into the room only to find the body of Louis Agyemang Junior lying prostrate in cold blood with his head slashed away.

The suspect was reportedly beaten before he was handed over to the Sunyani Abesim Police. A search by the police discovered human being body parts in a sack. In his fridge, he had three human heads including that of Louis Agyemang. The Abesim Police handed him over to the Bono Regional Police Command for further investigations.

See more photos here ............. https://janefblog.com/3-human-heads-uncovered-in-fridge-of-footballer-and-sports-commentator-graphic-photos/

Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by Opak001(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
The world is wicked

1 Like

Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by gambia(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Its well with this world.
Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by Pierocash(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
I guess he is a cannibal. A lot of sick celebrities

1 Like

Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by iheanacho7anie: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
sad
Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by inumidun2010(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
How do these PEOPLE FEEL....
The first time I saw a CORPSE.. Everything in me was DISTURBED

1 Like

Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by Lastmankc(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Make Jesus do come abeg.I am tired of this rubbish.The man should be shot in the head asap
Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by Onyi22(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oh my goodness
Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by Disclaimer12: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
I think mental health illness is really underrated in Africa ! We assumed you're mad only when you wear tattered clothes! In real sense, many are sick

2 Likes

Re: 3 Human Heads Uncovered In Fridge Of Footballer And Sports Commentator (graphic by GodwinGodon(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Idi Amin of football, kill him.

(1) (Reply)

I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce / Grisly Scene: Rapper J $tash Found Dead Following Reportedly Murdering Girlfrien / Lady Confronts A Man For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.