Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano (40216 Views)

64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Lagbat: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
sad
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by caandi: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wetin we no go see for naija? Esp for northern states eh! Just imagine this horrible looking teenager stabbing this beautiful young lady to death, she things she will escape justice cos of her age? I trust naija police and court, they no Dey look age, even if you’re 12 year old you will dance to the tunes of jail term and prosecution. Pls I just hope their misunderstanding was not based on a man
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by WoundedLamb: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why are people this violent?
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by kestolove95(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
see fine banny wey that idiot girl waste...why Malo girls come dey behave like ndi dot girls na
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
The dead victim looked 17 years old while the suspect and murderer looked 28 years .
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by deavicky(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
See material this useless girl kill.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
The BEAUTY & THE BEAST
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by chelsea1116(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
They jus love knife..they love Ak 47..they love anytn violence.
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Anaerobi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Muslims girls just don't have respect.

28-17
The age Gap is much. Just that Muslim girls lack respect. Maybe she tot she's a Christian lady.
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by dazzlingd(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The afterlife is female

Na wa o, lol
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by UDUJ(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....now this baby girl don't know what she has put her hand into

My grandfather will always say to me son...

Four things destroy humans easily

1) ANGER
2) Greed
3) pride
4) lust towards the opposite sex

As a real niggarrrr....I don't get angry easily not to talk of becoming violent.....

No matter what you do or say to me....I don't get angry.....If you manage to get me angry....I will just walk away and light up my weed

The bold faced, I think this is why I like you. We think alike. A wise man learns to control his anger at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Aganju849: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That ugly bastard stabbed this pretty damsel to death.

angry angry

Why are Nigerian women always envious and bitter.

Instead of her to focus on improving her looks, she decided to kill someone more beautiful than her out of envy.

That 17 year old girl should be castrated. She does no deserve to bring anymore of her likes.

How you wan take castrate woman

E be like you don too stay for nairaland, your head no come correct again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Polynek(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mehn She is beautiful no Cap, May Her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by waywardpikin: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is why it's bad for good-looking people to engage in physical altercations with worwor people. They will use that opportunity to either maim you or kill you after all, they don't have much to lose.

You fùcked up by giving her the opportunity to lay hands on you. RIP cutie!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by kingscare1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Harrykn:
7 virgin men awaits thee in Valhalla, Rest In Peace.

Mad man grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Nmezor(f): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nawa o, she looks older than 17 sha
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by eedimo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

1) ANGER
2) Greed
3) pride

As a real niggarrrr....I don't get angry easily not to talk of becoming violent.....

No matter what you do or say to me....I don't get angry.....If you manage to get me angry....I will just walk away and light up my weed

This weed won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by izubext007: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Beauty contest led to her untimely death.
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Banmeallday: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
That is black people for you...lives do not matter to them..especially the very ugly and blackie ones in the Nigg Area
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Lovenorth: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin I don't waste my expensive pity on people their Religion gives leverage to be Violent at any little provocation grin #Tueeeh
Your religion is the most deadly and dreadful religion if you doubt ask Hitler your role model
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by NairaMaster1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Where when and how to kill is part of their curriculum.
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Segzy19: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Aboki no dey fear to slaughter or stab person sha... Anyway, their religion too encourages it
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Sandy0147: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abeg wey that guy wey dey design logo for shikini money ?
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by sabreal: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Photos of the girl rather.

The daughters of the bond woman
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Habib101: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nawa wo what is this, what would even make the suspect do such thing, doesn't she have madness issues or mental, this is very shoking, sad
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Saintdan0421(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

1) ANGER
2) Greed
3) pride

Op. U know 5 things were actually mentioned by ya grandpa,....

5) Bombing.

Save ya thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by jclassiq(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That ugly bastard stabbed this pretty damsel to death.

angry angry

Why are Nigerian women always envious and bitter.

Instead of her to focus on improving her looks, she decided to kill someone more beautiful than her out of envy.

That 17 year old girl should be castrated. She does no deserve to bring anymore of her likes.

How do you castrate a female?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by dreamwords: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Harrykn:
grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Muhammadengr: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dis guy e b like sey you b ur village chief Mumu priest. grin

ArewaNightmare:
grin I don't waste my expensive pity on people their Religion gives leverage to be Violent at any little provocation grin #Tueeeh
Re: Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano by Haakeem(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Harrykn:
Not everything is for joke....shut up!! I see no difference between you and the murder.rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo / 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.