Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) (34953 Views)

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Well, the curses of innocent people who died or suffered at his hands have finally caught up with him in the most helpless, violent manner.

Na him family problem.

Nobody should disturb us with tears abeg.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by AlphaMale666: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Excellent!
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by topoftheworld(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Poor man, he obviously left his family in the morning hoping to come back to them in the evening with proceedings from his Hussle, it's so sad that he's life had to end this way.

I see him on the judgement line, I see angels asking him to explain why he has so many squeezed N50 notes in all his pockets, I see him unable to explain, I heard the angle screaming a word that starts with " letter D" I see him vanish from the angel's sight.

This I have seen.

U no try for am oooo grin grin
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by ronyman(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
The other officers shit and killed the drive at the spot
DoggoneDogg:
Let's confirm whether it was the driver's fault first or he did us a favour.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Dominion375: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
RIP, NPF OFFICER
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by DoggoneDogg: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
ronyman:
The other officers shit and killed the drive at the spot

He did us a massive favour then.
RIP to a true hero.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by DoggoneDogg: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
[s]
Dominion375:
RIP, NPF OFFICER
[/s]
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
dunno if I should call dis news good news or sad news

to me it's good news maybe karma paid him back in his own coin.

NO POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
It shall catch up with you and your family IJN
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Marpol2021(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Your days are number
Harrykn:
He wanted to collect bribe but unluckily it was his D-day. Anything else is a pure and undiluted lie
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Skillsnigeria: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
That's bad
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Harrykn: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Marpol2021:
Your days are number

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by femlad97(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
HellAnus:

Which Mumu family? Who will compensate all the families of those he has killed and extorted?
its not all police officers that are bad...
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Litmus: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
SportsHD:
Good riddance. He should go and collect bribe and assault civilians in hell

Carry on same mindset and you’ll doubtless find out first hand if he does collect bribes in hell.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Adjovi: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kandeed:

Quit displaying ur ignorance on a public forum.... what "Sane country" in ur words have a law that allows trailers travel only at Night?? how well do you even travel round the globe?? cuz if you do you'll know you've been typing the wrong thing. the only right thing you've said here is the one I din cancel

My mum is from republic of Benin and we do go there for Christmas every year. You'll never see a heavy duty truck during the day. They have time they are allowed to move.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by IzzyAgu: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2021

Most published Headlines

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Temmylee02:
I still dey talk am, if I'm driving on the road and i see NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE vehicle in an accidental state I will just jejely drive pass them simple. Those clown deserve no mercy from me.

Sad....

What a mentality!
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by ikemiro: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 24, 2021
Make una respect big motor abeg.

Most vehicles you see on the roads are sick.

Nigerian mechanics are heartless. Most of them won't tell you simple ways to keep your vehicle healthy, they hoard the information to keep vehicle owners coming back to them every week so they will be eating your change.

When you see truck, leave the road. Obey your instincts.
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Ikpongiton: 3:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Police? Why not more than that number? police are bad.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Alaganature09(m): 3:31am On Aug 24, 2021
As long his a policeman, I no fit waste any RIP...they deserve to die..

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Chummynoni(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Terrible news. I was driving to epe some weeks ago and one stupid FRSC corp in a bid to flag me down just jumped at the car front, and I lambasted the idiot that what if this car brake is not too sharp?. Rip to the man but you officials whose job is related to vehicles, please dont jump at the front of vehicles anyhow. No be everybody wey dey drive normal o
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by Kaybenny(m): 4:48am On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Good news
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by HellAnus: 5:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Adjovi:

My mum is from republic of Benin and we do go there for Christmas every year. You'll never see a heavy duty truck during the day. They have time they are allowed to move.

Mister man shut up. Canada, US, Europe and all asian countries allow trucks to move in the day. Quit displaying ur ignorance on a public forum
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by NaijaCover(m): 6:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Massiveglory:
what happened? Someone is dragging your position.

No Be post this bad news
Re: Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) by space9880: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2021
The trailer guy no try e suppose crush like 3 to 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Trains Now Run On Electricity (Videos). / Vehicle Filled With Packs Of Flashlight Catches Fire On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Ondo Sends Back Almajiris From Sokoto – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.