Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS (15870 Views)

Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi’s Remarkable Interventions, Challenges / Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations / Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by ArewaNightmare: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by speaktome(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Enugu is closer to Ugwu-Awụsa...

I think they should be the first to reach home... Others are still on their way...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by dchamp234(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
You leave South go seek knowledge amongst people wey no like knowledge.
My brother, the mater sef tire me, upon all the schools in the south and east.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Ofuloju1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
North is Nigeria's major problem

Walahi
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Focusmind: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
As allied forces are evacuating their citizens out of Taliban's Afghanistan, Nigerian governors are evacuating their indigenes out of jihadist and strife- laden Northern Nigeria
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by ensamy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
The Southern Nigeria has the potential of becoming a first would nation but with the North it can never happen in 1 Billion years to come.
The parasites can never be treated.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Eaglesence: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Only problem sad sad sad
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Sheriman(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na like this all these students go spend 8 years for school studying one useless course instead of their normal course duration. Very soon now ASUU 8 months strike go still join. Chaaaaaeee!!! Which country be this
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Patrioticman007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Fulani jihadists make una leave our Northerner Christian people alone

Kindly extend your warning to the Northern Christian militias, to leave way farers alone, out of their supremacies fight.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by ensamy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Then the problem is massive because it starts from Aso Rock and spreads to every where.
Nigeria is finished then. Prepare for the implementation of grazing routes in the southern part.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Faber(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok...

Abia Governor also evacuating Abians from UniJos.

This shows you a tip of the iceberg how Biafra will treat her nationals. Any Biafran in danger even in the moon, will be speedily rescued by the Biafran government.

Nigerians were stranded in South Africa years back. Their stupid government were busy writing letters to Cyril Ramaphosa. A worthy Biafran sent his aircraft Air Peace, to evacuate the stranded Nigerians. South Africa refused them landing permit, the Air Peace then landed in Zimbabwe to refuel and finalize the logistics before landing at Oliver Tambo Airport, South Africa.

On my way to Lagos some months ago, I sat beside an Edo girl who was one of those evacuated by Air Peace. After narrating their ordeal to me. She said that on entering Oliver Tambo airport and sighting the Air Peace crew...they all shed tears of joy and relief. She never felt so proud as a Nigerian before than that very day. She ended her story with : " God go bless that Air Peace man".

We value human lives...even the lives of our enemies we still value it.

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by zombieHUNTER: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
overdrive:
I trust my action Governor. Gburu Gburu worldwide. Jisie ike.

Ugwuanyi is a failure
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by kindlyheart: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

and it keeps me wondering what the south is gaining from them.

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Kulas: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
We thank our Governor for this kind of proactive gesture.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by techWriter1: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fulani militants make una stay our Northerner Christian folks alone

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nizooria the land of constant crisis because of some certain bastards from north.

Na dem hold yeye presidency still then they won't let us have peace. If it was a Christian man doing so bad like this Buhari, they would have turned the country upside down and seek a forceful impeachment...Now we are quiet and still feed their almajiris everywhere begging but still then they want blood

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Newness2019: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNOR, WHERE ARE YOU NOW ?
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Terrence98: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good one from Governor Ugwuanyi. The fool in Abia is still using "we will" when his mates have evacuated all their students already.

As for Lalong, he is a big fool. When we were warning him, he thought we were his enemies simply because we are not from the North but they made him a figurehead chairman of the Northern Governors Forum. His fellow Northerners are the ones killing his people. Simon in the Bible was so wise and strong, I don't know where they got this idiot from.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by OLULAW: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria ranks 3rd globally, on the terrorism active index countries, only trailing behind Afghanistan and Iran. Congratulations. Islam is a curse on this world. Islamists are cancerous organisms in human societies.

Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by feezay86: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yahaya Bello of Kogi was the first, see clean buses with security sef.
Bello too much joor
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by zoedew: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Una go miss the cool JOS weather. Enugu weather not that temperate.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Ikpeyi: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
This Jos matter is getting serious oh...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Bibors(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Stop all this social media hype for a clear failure.
Those who are proactive have even forgotten they evacuated their citizens from the troubled area.
However, the crisis in Jos is also here with us.
Ugwuanyi should speak up against the Jihad that is upon us.
He should send bills to the house of assembly to make laws that will make us autonomous, let Malami start fighting it.
He should have a meeting with our representatives at Abuja and they should all tell the world that the people of Enugu and SE by sitting at home voluntarily needs a referendum.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by RodgersAkpafu: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Buharis failed presidency on full display
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Eastlink(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
A welcome development. It's obvious every failed politician is chasing clout with Jos crisis.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by RodgersAkpafu: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Kindly extend your warning to the Northern Christian militias, to leave way farers alone, out of their supremacies fight.
You will always talk
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by InspectorIawaI(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
You leave South go seek knowledge amongst people wey no like knowledge.
doggonedogg I know this is one of your numerous monikers.
No go get job
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by GodisFirst: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
This country has failed. The Security agents are not even safe themselves not to talk of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Lucky5000(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Every State with their own Citizen

Nigeria which way
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by BucciJP(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
IdIot, how swift has he been in rescuing those being slaughtered everytime in Enugu where he lives? Miserable governor.
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is the human cost of a war to separate Nigeria?

Hundreds of thousands are dying wastefullly, if these people died in a war that ends of separating the North from the South, then we could call them casualties of war.

The Fulani will continue to kill you all until you wake them and wage a war against these Allah powered humanoid virus
Re: Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS by Nmezor(f): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
How nice of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu / Jonathan Didnt Meet Amaechi At The Dinner For Security Reason / I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.