Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu (15860 Views)

Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by treesun: 8:35am On Mar 12
In a bid to secure the release of abducted Nigerians, controversial Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has expressed willingness to facilitate comprehensive discussions between the Federal Government and bandits.

Sheikh Gumi urged President Bola Tinubu’s administration not to repeat the mistake made by former President Muhammadu Buhari, who refused to dialogue with bandits.

He was reacting to the refusal of the Kaduna State government to negotiate with the bandits involved in the abduction of 287 school children from Kuriga Government Secondary and LEA Primary Schools in Chikun Local Government Area.

Last week, bandits abducted over 280 students from Kuriga primary school, and the government.

Reacting, Gumi, in a statement said: “The government’s stand of no negotiation with the bandits is an unfortunate position. My advice is that the government should dialogue with the bandits not only for these Kuriga school children abduction but all the cases.

“Also, the government should use the same approach it used in releasing passengers that were abducted on Abuja – Kaduna train in 2022 to release the Kuriga school children and others.

“I am ready to lead a holistic dialogue be- tween the government and bandits. It is a religious duty for me to do so for peace.

“I hope the present government of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will listen by dialoguing with the bandits because the past administration of former President Muhammadu Buhari refused to do so.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/12/dont-be-like-buhari-join-me-dialogue-with-bandits-sheikh-gumi-to-tinubu/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by crossfm: 8:42am On Mar 12
Hehehe.

This man again grin cheesy.

The government should as a matter of urgency give the bandits the 40 trillion they are demanding. They should even give them the 77 virgins they should have gotten in the metaphysical world tongue.

The government should even create an office for bandits in Aso villa. And ministry for terrorism and bandits affairs.

I don't blame you sir,na DSS, Police and military I blame, including the press men who always interview you I blame.

The day nothern elders tell themselves the truth,and publicly condemn terrorism and banditry will be a great step in the fight against terrorism and banditry.

A sitting governor once said that bandits are business men.

A formal president said,a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north.

126 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by advanceDNA: 8:45am On Mar 12
This man again...always knowing the bandits and their location....yet he's untouchable

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:48am On Mar 12
lol, Gumi the idiot that once threatened the FCT minister. He’s now begging for attention. Tinubu should just ignore him.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by limeta(f): 8:50am On Mar 12
Sheikh Gumi the man thst knows tomorrow
Never late always on time for the rescue
Dirty looking terrorists sympathizer

19 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by dominique(f): 8:54am On Mar 12
All the dialogues you've having with them, what had it achieved? Bandits are criminals and must be treated as such. Anybody that openly supports these bandits must be thrown behind bars

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by optionalY09: 8:56am On Mar 12
President Tinubu please let’s kill Gunmi

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by IMASTEX: 9:20am On Mar 12
grin grin Indirectly saying don't be like bubu who took much more, and only shared a little to his boys.

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Pending: 9:20am On Mar 12
lol. Bandit spokesman.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by id4sho(m): 9:20am On Mar 12
Terrorists, na by force

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 9:21am On Mar 12
grin grin

Fulani muslim caliphate like to dey play ludo with the balls of their slaves grin grin grin

Sarkin of Lagoon after playing ludo balls grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Namaster: 9:21am On Mar 12
Why is this terrorist not in jail?

14 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Irupetepete: 9:21am On Mar 12
This man should be long dead sincerely if this was 🇺🇸

15 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by malali: 9:21am On Mar 12
Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, you can talk to them alone.

You have more experience than Tinubu and Buhari put together.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Kingdavid579(m): 9:21am On Mar 12
Naso

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by omoredia: 9:21am On Mar 12
Dialogue?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21am On Mar 12
This gunmi should be arrested

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:22am On Mar 12
And tried for terrorism and it's kind
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:22am On Mar 12
Terrorists advocates in government

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Bigseven(m): 9:23am On Mar 12
The first culprit to be in custody is this man. Negotiate what exactly? To repent and be integrated into society after rendering many fatherless, homeless ? Mr Aza man we ain’t negotiating sh…t Nigeria is a joke indeed.
I remember a movie “rules of engagement” staring Samuel Jackson. He said “waste the Moerf**kers”
In all sense of reasoning no one should be negotiating with a terrorist or arm bandits because of what exactly? Say I’m the president of a sovereign nation, emi with full GCFR power hai 😂 and some scaliwaxs grin terrorizing a nation for more than a decade, I know exactly what to do. May we have such a president sha else we are not wining this war by pampering them. No way no way “in papa Wawa’s” voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Nonybb: 9:23am On Mar 12
Evil in the face of humanity
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by stano2(m): 9:23am On Mar 12
Middleman i hail you

APC = BANDITS

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by bnanny: 9:23am On Mar 12
This man again so fearless in ways he romance terrorists that have killed millions of people. (They're terrorists not bandits). And government never care to lock him up forever.

This will not end well. Terrorists may take over norther Nigeria sooner like what happened in Afghanistan. Its always started this way. They have locals supporting them, calling government to sit on table talk with them.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by bro4u: 9:24am On Mar 12
Minister for bandit affairs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 9:24am On Mar 12
Hollywood should understudy this man and make a movie out of him....Title " Gumi" A story inspired by a true life story of a terrorist negotiator.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by omoadeleye(m): 9:24am On Mar 12
Tinubu will surely know how to go about this matter with Gumi.

I trust Tinubu to use wisdom with him.

Because this man supposed to have been arrested and forgotten in jail

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Skillsnigeria: 9:25am On Mar 12
grin
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Ebinpawo1: 9:25am On Mar 12
Join you to negotiate business for your people abi?
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by BrutusOj(m): 9:26am On Mar 12
What exactly is DSS doing in this country? Why is this man always bosting of knowing the bandits and he hasn't been called to show security agencies the whereabouts of those cowards?
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by epainos: 9:27am On Mar 12
Buhari said Nigeria is very hard to govern....lol. Religion and Culture are the main tools bad people use to hold Nigeria to stand still. It is so unfortunate that we have not found a way to live together in this part of the world. Hmmm!

This man called Gumi should be handled.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Macdeey: 9:28am On Mar 12
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Governor Idris Distributes ₦12bn Worth Of Ramadan Palliatives (Photos) / FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.