Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) (48522 Views)

Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Elzazzi: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Realhommie:
This Tshola na truly him father (Atuwatse 11) son.... As him shave off everything the resemblance come dey so striking.. Fresh guy.

Long may you reign.

His Dad was the last Olu that Passed on ??
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by maldino: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Oil business
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by WarriAproko: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Elzazzi:

Besides what his the King tilte before Awolowo ??
The Olu of iwere kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by WarriAproko: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Elzazzi:

no. The one that died in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by WarriAproko: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2021
They reside in the river bank of warri. The main lands is covered by mostly the Urhobos
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Elzazzi:

Nope, that was his uncle (His father's brother)... His dad was the Olu before that one..
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by akus6060(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Ur moniker actually portray the idiotic specie u are
jubrilELsudan:

AM TRYING TO PASS WHAT MESSAGE INSIDE YOUR NYASH.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2021
JohnOkolo:

You will hardly see a Muslim doing that and His Excellency we all know is a Muslim. You see Obasanjo bowing cause that's his culture. The rest of a visit is symbolic enough
They bow to their emirs in the north...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Fafesot: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Politics....

Royalty dey sweet jare.....

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
ego ole ka ha na -enye gị
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Elzazzi: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2021
WarriAproko:
The Olu of iwere kingdom.

So why did Awolowo changed it to Olu of Warri ??. Cause there are arguments that he changed it for political reasons. Especially since there are some kingdoms larger than the Itsekiri kingdoms in Warri. Please I just wanna learn.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Elzazzi: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Realhommie:
Nope, that was his uncle (His father's brother)... His dad was the Olu before that one..

Oooh ok.
Thanks for the info.
This last one didn’t last on the throne tho.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Elzazzi:

Oooh ok.
Thanks for the info.
This last one didn’t last on the throne tho.
Yea, so unfortunate.. Just 5 years.

He had too many issues to contend with spiritually and mentally.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Elzazzi: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2021
Realhommie:

Hmmm. I understand
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Meteng: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2021
I don't know why, inspite of everything said, I love this Ganduje man
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by musulumi(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Wheel balancing nko, when will that start ?

Ahmed0336:
2023 alignments don start o
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Amoj4682: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Realhommie:

I don't think he was meant to be king initially. Omoba Tsola was chanced initially I think
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2021
emmadothings:
pls tell me more idiot so that Nigerians will know more about ur MUMUNITY
when you don't know ask so you won't fool yoyr self before people,just like ooni of ife ,before ooni of ife was like babalawo as in spiritual King of yoruba before awolowo elevated him and he start acting like his an oba,the king of all yoruba land is alafin of oyo
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by WarriAproko: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Elzazzi:

So why did Awolowo changed it to Olu of Warri ??. Cause there are arguments that he changed it for political reasons. Especially since there are some kingdoms larger than the Itsekiri kingdoms in Warri. Please I just wanna learn.
ok. Politics. Awolowo was Yoruba and the Itsekiri was related to Yorubas and Benin kingdom. The other tribes was not having monarch in the warri district then which is now refers to the warri south, warri north, and warri south west. The Itsekiris have a King which was refer as the olu of Itsekiris in iwere kingdom which main palace is at the ireland known as Ode Itsekiri their Ancestral home. The Portuguese ment them first at Ode itsekiri now called big warri before coming to land and founds other tribes which the Portuguese also called warri too occupied majorly by the Urhobos. The Itsekiris was refer as warri by the Portuguese because of the pronunciation iwere. So they called the delta south region warri Province. For peace to reign other kings was created for other tribes in the warri district for them to hold and rule their tribes. 2 for the Urhobos tribe and 2 for the ijaws. Just like we have the Oba of Lagos which is not ruling the whole of lagos. There are other obas there before the Oba of Lagos. Also example Ovie of Ughelli is not the only King in Ughelli. Olu of warri is only the king to Itsekiri nation which he knows its boundaries. Warri major lands is occupied by the Urhobos. The ijaws and the Itsekiri are mostly founds at the river banks. Their river is fertile with enough oil well. And many nigeria companies offshore

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Amoj4682:

I don't think he was meant to be king initially. Omoba Tsola was chanced initially I think
You could say so, that's why i mentioned the spiritual angle. Only the gods know really, lol..

Then he had mental health issues.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2021
All because of 2023. I think Oshinbajo/Ganduge combo is a possibility.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2021
maoolakanm:
All because of 2023. I think Oshinbajo/Ganduge combo is a possibility.
The Itsekiris don't have sale in Delta and Nigeria politics because of their minority. But they are wealthy and United
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by omoharry(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
I saw when the king went to church to do thanksgiving. My problem with this Royal kings across the south, is them mixing traditional practice with Church. How can you observe and accept the traditional rituals done before & during your installation in honour of your ancestors and all that the custom and tradition represent and still still go to church to do thanksgiving in the house of another religion.
How can you serve the spirit of your ancestors and at the same time serving a God who see such practices as idolatry.?
Will they put away the Okere juju and other ritual practices that comes with being a king of Itsekiri kingdom? Must every royal father go to church to do thanks giving?.Why cant they just be a custodian of the tradition that they are suppose to uphold. Why cant they be proud to practice what they pledge to uphold? Why mix traditional religion with Christianity ?You cannot mix both together, it does not work that way..it really looks ridiculous.
This was how Oni of Ife did in which after crossing a blood ritual with his wife (The prophetess) They still went to church to do thanksgiving..why? is it necessary, who is fooling who? They are suppose to be proud of their traditional religion since they have agreed to practice it or chosen to be the custodian of that religion.This is what they are suppose to do..preserve and practice the religion of ancestors rather than confusing people with both religion.I see it as hypocrisy.
This is happening becos of the hypocrisy of the Nigerian society that sees a good man only in the eyes of belonging to either Christianity or Islam..Everyone want to belong to either Christianity or Islam, if not they will not be appreciated. Let traditional religion be practice separately from Christianity. It makes it more interesting and genuine.
Note: If it can be refined where the use of human sacrifice is abolish and animals blood be use in thier stead, then it will be nice.Of what use going to church for thankgiving when humans must have been killed secretly and sacrifice done on your behalf to install you into the throne?.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Ganduje the The Million Dollar Man

THE FIRST FULA DELEGATION. Let me tell you what they are about. They want to brainwash the young man, and offer him a lot of money to buy land in his domain. It worked elsewhere, especially very recently and with the same Ganduje.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by leofab(f): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can’t be kneel down or at least now down
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
See as Baba balance for throne.

May your reign be peaceful.

Iseeeee.
Amiiiiiin
Amennnnn!
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by sematec(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ki Ade o pe Lori, ki bata o pe lese.
uwa tor
wo su tor
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lamasta:
Ganduje so you cannot prostrate to the descendant of the gods ba
Very funny cheesy
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
akus6060:
Ur moniker actually portray the idiotic specie u are

ODE VILLAGE SACRIFICE THAT THEY THROW INSIDE THE EVIL FOREST.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by IkwereIgbo: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
emmadothings:
itsekiri is part of the foundation of Nigeria ask Azikiwe.....

And name one single responsible person from the so called Isekiri .Bloody immigrants from Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.