Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) (48525 Views)

Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Elzazzi: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
WarriAproko:
ok. Politics. Awolowo was Yoruba and the Itsekiri was related to Yorubas and Benin kingdom. The other tribes was not having monarch in the warri district then which is now refers to the warri south, warri north, and warri south west. The Itsekiris have a King which was refer as the olu of Itsekiris in iwere kingdom which palace is at the ireland known as Ode Itsekiri their Ancestral home. The Portuguese ment them first at Ode itskeri now called big warri before coming to land and founds other tribes which is they also call warri too occupied majorly by the Urhobos. The Itsekiris was refer as warri by the Portuguese because of the pronunciation iwere. So they called the delta south region warri Province. For peace to reign other kings was created for other tribes in the warri district for them to hold and rule their tribes. 2 for the Urhobos tribe and 2 for the ijaws. Just like we have the Oba of Lagos which is not ruling the whole of lagos. There are other obas there before the Oba of Lagos. Also example Ovie of Ughelli is not the only King in Ughelli. Olu of warri is only the king to Itsekiri nation which he knows its boundaries. Warri major lands is occupied by the Urhobos. The ijaws and the Itsekiri are mostly founds at the river banks. Their river is fertile with enough oil well. And many nigeria companies offshore

Thanks for the Info bro. Really learnt something. So it means the Yorubas and Binis in government at that time advised Awolowo to give the king the Olu of Warri title.
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by WarriAproko: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Elzazzi:

Thanks for the Info bro. Really learnt something. So it means the Yorubas and Binis in government at that time advised Awolowo to give the king the Olu of Warri title.
pretty sure Because he is the only monarch around the Warri district ruling a particular tribe before it was taken to court by other tribes at the region. I believe. they sees the Itsekiris as yoruba too beside that the Portuguese was calling the region then as warri from their pronunciation. But originally from Benin kingdom. The olu of warri knows his subject he rule over. He can not decide for the Urhobos land and ijaw. Otherwise war. They know their Boundaries. Their Main palace is in their Ancestral home. Would go in little bit details but will stop. The History is long. Outsiders from the state will think he is the king to the whole of warri not knowing he is the king to a particular tribe. The Itsekiris
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Elzazzi: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
WarriAproko:
pretty sure Because he is the only monarch around the Warri district ruling a particular tibe before it was taken to court by other tribe at the region. I believe. they sees the Itsekiris as yoruba too beside that the Portuguese was calling the region then as warri from their pronunciation. But originally from Benin kingdom. The olu of warri knows his subject he rule over. He can not decide for the Urhobos land and ijaw. Otherwise war. They know their Boundaries. Their Main palace is in their Ancestral home. Would go in little bit details but will stop. The History is long. Outsiders from the state will think he is the king to the whole of warri not knowing he is the king to a particular tribe. The Itsekiris

Thanks for this bro
Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Giditailor(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Meteng:
I don't know why, inspite of everything said, I love this Ganduje man

Good afternoon, @Meteng. I read your ordeal with the 09 Hyundai Elantra as regards your transmission. Were you able to fix it or you eventually opted for an entirely new transmission?

I have an Elantra also and it's giving similar issues. I have it's time now and want to know if changing or fixing is way to go. I'll be waiting to hear from you whenever you can. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) by Meteng: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Giditailor:

Good afternoon, @Meteng. I read your ordeal with the 09 Hyundai Elantra as regards your transmission. Were you able to fix it or you eventually opted for an entirely new transmission?

I have an Elantra also and it's giving similar issues. I have it's time now and want to know if changing or fixing is way to go. I'll be waiting to hear from you whenever you can. Thanks.
Sorry about your ordeal bro. Actually, I had a lot of confusing and conflicting ideas from people. I didn’t want to waste money experimenting, I ended up selling the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.