Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day (3414 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by BonPatrick(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Today is my 30th birthday and my so called girlfriend couldn't call me to wish me happy birthday, I Didn't talk she came to my house and I try to play with her and romance each she said no. After all my beg she didn't allow me to careless her body at least to be happy, I got angry and told her to go. She even have the guts to say I didn't give her food when she didn't make me feel good even though am not after sex.
Please should I end the relationship because I am very angry right now?

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Jeon(f): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
Today is my 30th birthday and my so called girlfriend couldn't call me to wish me happy birthday, I Didn't talk she came to my house and I try to play with her and romance each she said no. After all my beg she didn't allow me to careless her body at least to be happy, I got angry and told her to go. She even have the guts to say I didn't give her food when she didn't make me feel good even though am not after sex.

1= is she ur costumer care?
2= why not go to the hostel?
3=but you are after fuvk.

Awon old baba@30 still chasing and crying after punanii.

10 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by donbachi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yen yen yen yen yen yen!..as if,if she been give u.u for no chop.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Legalcriminal: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
You don’t need to end it send your location I’ll arrange 5 pussy and enough weeds to make your birthday a memorable one.

iamtardey:
Send me weed too please cry

No need let’s meet at OP home if he send his address.

9 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
Ogbeni, you earn the right to be angry when she refuses you sex only after you have paid her bride price. You want to suck the freshness out of somebody's daughter. Fucky fucky

8 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
U sure say she know say today na your birthday??
No be her fault, women too dey forget important things.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by BonPatrick(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
So guy u support her abi after she will ask for money
Jeon:

1= is she ur costumer care?
2= why not go to the hostel?
3=but you are after fuvk.

Awon old baba@30 still chasing and crying after punanii.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by iamtardey: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Send me weed too please cry
Legalcriminal:
You don’t need to end it send your location I’ll arrange 5 pussy and enough weeds to make your birthday a memorable one.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by iamtardey: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
End it ASAP.
BonPatrick:
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by WoundedLamb: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol... What's with all these questions Nairaland boys ask all the time? My girlfriend didn't greet me, what do I do? My girlfriend added too much pepper, should I leave her? My girlfriend came to my place uninvited, should I offer her something to drink?

You have a disagreement with your girlfriend and you came online to ask strangers who know nothing about you both if you should leave the relationship? How can a stranger decide for you based on such an isolated case? You think people here really care what you eventually do? Of course, they'd type whatever makes them feel good about themselves with little to no regard to your own happiness or peace of mind. You alone know if your lady is worth forgiving or not. You alone know if forgetting your birthday is a deal-breaker for you or not. Take control of your life and stop relying on people who don't give damn about you just because you want to conform to someone's idea of an ideal man. This is what you get when boys are afraid of taking control of thier own decisions for the fear of being labeled a simp or not-man-enough. You now need to be told how to exist in order to belong?

12 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
Stay away from people who make you sad. My lil advise.

Join TGM TV and laugh out hard

https:///message/TG7VENBKCKLSA1

You can also join manually using +2347033934012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Philip4564(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Are you sure you're 30 sir??
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by chatinent: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
You never even reach 40 you don carry that title forever.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by arthurwillia(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fake story
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by pryme(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
BonPatrick:

Am really ashamed to share the same birthday with you.

This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by BonPatrick(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
How please
pryme:

Am really ashamed to share the same birthday with you.

This is embarrassing.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by louwheez: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hey there!

I sell all kinds of novels for as low as #800 –no matter the author. E.g Harry potter novels, the fault in our stars, the hunger games, you name it!
Whatsapp me please: 08148074689

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by bigcee(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
Mumu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by iamtardey: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok ... I'm waiting..
Legalcriminal:

No need let’s meet at OP home if he send his address.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Uzomacharles: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
You suppose don marry na cool

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Some people mumu oo so wetin you want make we do
Don't worry we go help you cut your thing or you keep that your thing one place and stop spoiling someone's daughter

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by chiiraq802(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
After all my beg she didn't allow me to careless her
body at least to be happy angry. No be only to CARELESS her body.

Are you even sure you turned 30 or 13

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by GreaterFuture(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
70 years old Man

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by debbydams(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
ops cheesy op did u just say you r 30? U are not acting like one tho

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by debbydams(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
chiiraq802:
After all my beg she didn't allow me to careless her
body at least to be happy angry. No be only to CARELESS her body.

Are you even sure you turned 30 or 13
its 13..definitely13 grin grin grin
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Na wa oh...

My last year birthday,I only wished myself hbd on facebook and on WhatsApp....Even posted it on my Facebook story....My babe viewed it,liked it but didn't comment.......I no reason am...in fact,life goes on....

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... What's with all these questions Nairaland boys ask all the time? My girlfriend didn't greet me, what do I do? My girlfriend added too much pepper, should I leave her? My girlfriend came to my place uninvited, should I offer her something to drink?

You have a disagreement with your girlfriend and you came online to ask strangers who know nothing about you both if you should leave the relationship? How can a stranger decide for you based on such an isolated case? You think people here really care what you eventually do? Of course, they'd type whatever makes them feel good about themselves with little to no regard to your own happiness or peace of mind. You alone know if your lady is worth forgiving or not. You alone know if forgetting your birthday is a deal-breaker for you or not. Take control of your life and stop relying on people who don't give damn about you just because you want to conform to someone's idea of an ideal man. This is what you get when boys are afraid of taking control of thier own decisions for the fear of being labeled a simp or not-man-enough. You now need to be told how to exist in order to belong?

There lies your answer.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Caramia2020(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Funny op, lol.
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Polynek(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

well spoken, you deserve a bottle of chilled coke 4 Dix ur brilliant comment

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by SEGLIZ: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
your girlfriend is not just a witch but a wicked one at that.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Daytrader1: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
End it ASAP!
Re: Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day by Daytrader1: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is she a grungvig student? By the dump her ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Prayer Warriors ( Hypocrites )enjoy At The Dreamland( Picture ) / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? / Valentine Proposal ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.