Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

+18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] (5342 Views)

I'm Hungry — I Need Food [Picture] / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
+18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture]

I bought things to cook two different soup.

Things like

Goat meat
Cow meat for spice (Buhari won't like this)
Assorted
Chicken
Dried fish
Catfish
Crayfish
Stockfish
Ice fish
Periwinkle
Egusi
Ogbono
Okra
Vegetables
And the list goes on

She's done cooking after 2 hours in the kitchen.

The problem now is: there are varieties of food and fruits in the house and she's one of the food, but I don't know the one to eat first.

She just took her shower and in front of me now twerking. I'm confused on what to eat.

Kindly suggest what I should eat first.

Should I eat before I eat? Or eat after I have eaten?

Mind you, I'm a gay and a virgin, so it's complicated.

How do I go about this?

Modified: Deleted. You came too late.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Arewalegend: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just call ur popcy give him reverse � style and eat the food then go for second round with ur brother starting from scrotum suck...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iamtardey: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Chop that ponmo guy abi nah gay , sha chop the ponmo shocked
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by tnerro1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
This girl no get meat na, carry something wey get meat and chop am well well grin
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by EmmaJnr1: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
iLegendd eat the food first make u get strength to fit hit this food well. This food no get shape like those former ones I de c for ur updates. Enjoy
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by arthurwillia(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
No be nkiru be that? Na she na! How you take sabi her grin

1 Like

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Cerebellum: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Walai the girl dey disgust me from here...spits on OP angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by illicit(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why do u snap all d girls that visit u tho and post on NL

That's not even cool bro....

2 Likes

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by 2times2(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
arthurwillia:
No be nkiru be that? Na she na! How you take sabi her grin
Ahn ahnnn... Baba o

1 Like

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Time to breathe.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Kalatium(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
eat her first na lol
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by samuel19222(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
eat none of em
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Give your life to christ!.

This shit ain't cool anymore.

Nice deco over there, you have nice taste for beauty.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
samuel19222:
eat none of em

I did exactly that.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
iLegendd:

I did exactly that.
abeg do me small giveaway make i follow u chop beta na
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
As ur lordship pleases grin is plennnnnnnty grin
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Saintdan0421:

abeg do me small giveaway make i follow u chop beta na

I have never done a giveaway in my life and I'm not planning on doing any anytime soon.

Though, I do teach people how to fish since I'm not good at giving them fish.

Below is a thread I created today on how to turn 5k to 15k and above. https://www.nairaland.com/6716344/18-spend-5k-make-10k
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Ola17: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamtardey:

You sure say you be girl so?
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
iLegendd:

I have never done a giveaway in my life and I'm not planning on doing any anytime soon.

Though, I do teach people how to fish since I'm not good at giving them fish.

Below is a thread I created today on how to turn 5k to 15k and above. https://www.nairaland.com/6716344/18-spend-5k-make-10k

Nice but how bout not having the 5k capital to start.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Saintdan0421:

Nice but how bout not having the 5k capital to start.

This is where children have to confront their parents for giving birth to them as broke parents. It's bad.

Lazy or broke men or men without multiple sources of income shouldn't get married and bring offerings to suffer.

If the person does not have parents, but spends the little he has seen on women, drugs, or gambling, he deserves to suffer more.

If he is smart, 5k won't be an issue. There is no poverty in Nigeria — there is only low IQ and lack of focus.

This reply is not for you, but the general public and to whom it may concern.

When a Nigerian tells me he is broke, I don't pity him because I know he is lying. He isn't broke — he loves/craves immediate gratification and lacks control and perseverance and that is why he is in that state.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
iLegendd:

This is where children have to confront their parents for giving birth to them as broke parents. It's bad.

Lazy or broke men or men without multiple sources of income shouldn't get married and bring offerings to suffer.

If the person does not have parents, but spends the little he has seen on women, drugs, or gambling, he deserves to suffer more.

If he is smart, 5k won't be an issue. There is no poverty in Nigeria — there is only low IQ and lack of focus.

This reply is not for you, but the general public and to whom it may concern.

When a Nigerian tells me he is broke, I don't pity him because I know he is lying. He isn't broke — he loves/craves immediate gratification and lacks control and perseverance and that is why he is in that state.

more of a motivational piece.

1 Like

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Upjis: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
You see how foolish and stupid you are ? All you do here is use your dirty sitting room to post silly pictures of half naked women ...What is she doing in your house if you are gay ?

Guy you are not older than the owner of nairaland
, or older than your mates that are millionaires

Stop all this nonsense and make good use of your time

1 Like

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Saintdan0421:

more of a motivational piece.

Definitely!
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Niom(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2021
This one looks masculine....
What about the other Fat a$$ lady? She's gone and her co-wive just resumed.....
Enjoy ur life bro.
The only male virgin on nairaland.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Upjis:

You see how foolish and stupid you are ? All you do here is use your dirty sitting room to post silly pictures of half naked women ...What is she doing in your house if you are gay ?

Guy you are not older than the owner of nairaland
, or older than your mates that are millionaires

Stop all this nonsense and make good use of your time

You have a "notice me by force syndrome." If you want to be noticed, create a thread like I do.

You've posted this same sh!t on my other thread, but didn't get a reply, so you decided to do copy and paste to see if I'll notice you. Oh yes, I did today.

There are 6 addictions on Earth and they are

1. Drugs
2. Sex / masturbation
3. Food
4. iLegend / his books
5. Money / gamble
6. Religion and others

Reposting same thing on my different threads makes me realize the power I have. You can't get enough of me and I won't stop giving it to you just to see you react. #Smile.

I won't reply you next time, but I'm happy you're addicted. Keep it up.

Note: iLegend is stronger than abuse. Balanced diet is when hundreds of people are waiting to abuse you, but you're not moved by it and you do more. cheesy
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Cerebellum:
Walai the girl dey disgust me from here...spits on OP angry

Lol true grin
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Hdanny(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2021
iamtardey:
Longest time
How are you?
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Niom:
This one looks masculine....

What about the other Fat a$$ lady? She's gone and her co-wive just resumed.....

Enjoy ur life bro.

The only male virgin on nairaland.

Always a virgin. Our body is a sanctuary, so it's kept holy.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iamtardey: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Lol
Ola17:

You sure say you be girl so?
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by osmosis101(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2021
The time is coming you won't be proud of all these you are doing currently...your throwback will not really make you happy and moreover posting it online....senlense Bro.... everything coded is the best, at niggars dey hear wey bad pass you...just be do everything in a moderate way
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2021
EAT HER SILLY, SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE MASSIVE APPETITE TO DEVOUR HER DELICACIES grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today / Letter From A Boy To His Girlfriend / Omg I Can't Take This No More, She Farts Whenever We Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.