Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Packaged Food Items For Those In Diaspora - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Packaged Food Items For Those In Diaspora (503 Views)

Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Packaged Food Items For Those In Diaspora by jswitch(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
ATTENTION TO THE LOVERS OF WELL SORTED, PROCESSES AND PACKAGED AFRICAN FOOD ITEM ❗❗❗

I know you're craving ��already, but let me quickly remind you that the food we eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the lowest form of poison.

That is why Dayan foods is ever ready to help you source, shop and ship your favorite food items to anywhere in Lagos and the diaspora

To get our hot selling food items we're just a DM away

https:///message/VVVKPO7ENLHCC1

0810 034 5445

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Èkuru / 9 Easy Healthy Ways To Make Your Mensrual Cycle Regular / Naija Wheat-grain Semolina Flour..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.