Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? (39871 Views)

Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Opinion: There Are No Nigerians In The Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Finnese001: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
And you're destroying Nigeria with your tribalism

Who your Nigeria help

I'm a BIAFRA, and I can't be sharing one country with wild animals that have no regards for humanity, better get that in your skull
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Finnese001: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kdon2:

Are you minding the brain dead?

The mugu thinks he is Wise, let's make it clear to you sir, all northerners are the same, their IQ is very low, the only award the South can't take away from them is terrorism and religious extremism. People that thinks like animal, they virtually see everything as Haram including civilization, education, technology etc. Sharing one country with the set of wild animals is a crime against humanity because these people were meant to be hustling with the kind of tiger, baby bush, lion and the rest of the wild animals in the forest, they are not meant to associate with same human beings, they are looming dangers. Killing means nothing to them and that's why they can wipe out one community in a night, people that fight for their gods instead of their gods fighting for them as the supreme being.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by AnanseK(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
Igbos are in every country.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by NovusHomo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Saao:
what will take a reasonable person to Afghanistan?

BUHARI grin
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Ojuroye: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Conrod:
And what's the diference between the two ?

So because there is little difference to show between the two countries now, we should kukuma go to Afghanistan. Se wa okay sir?
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by ObiOfOnistha: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are a Christian preach love, a Yoruba Muslim will never speak ill of a northern Muslim or any Muslim at all.
But you will abuse and speak ill of your fellow Christian, it not nice.
I am a church goer not a CHRISTian, going to church doesn't make you a CHRISTian (CHRISTlike), behaving like CHRIST and following HIS teaching make you a CHRISTian
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by VicM6: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Any nigerian in Afghanistan is a bomb maker.... evacuate them at ur own peril..... who knows what dey might do on board an airplane.. perhaps held the pilot hostage nd tell him to fly to france.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Styx01: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is Nigeria safer than Afghanistan?
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Styx01: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Iknowhow:
I am just wondering. Because nothing is trending or being discussed about this. What is the government doing to evacuate them if there are
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Rrchrd(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
They coner one side & be thinking if they should connive with Taliban to steal Afghanistan resources or not
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
stanleyravos:
The next question should be, Are there no Nigerians in state like zamfara and Brono? Som
Some part of Afghanistan is better than this 2 state i mentioned in all ramifications

walahi

no lie spotted
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
motayoayinde:
NIGERIANS ARE IN CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, MALI, NIGER, CONGO DRC, SOMALIA AND SOME OTHER BACKWATER STATES AND YOU ASK IF THEY ARE IN AFGHANISTAN THAT'S DOING FAR BETTER?

You mean in opium....?
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by BRATISLAVA: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Saao:
what will take a reasonable person to Afghanistan?

A reasonable religious person with a job to do there.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by 6ixT8: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Finnese001:

Abbokey do you even have any answer to that your people have destroy Nigeria with their born to rule mentality, ruling for ages with nothing good to show for it, all they know how to do Best is looting the southern resources.

Perhaps when you Compare the ratio of death per day. cry
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Tunagee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Foolish Nigerians will rather die there than come back to their forsaken country. Dem go yapa there na.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Gfskw: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
We Dey here but not backing out
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by millionboi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
donbachi:
If u enter helmand..the electronic shop by the left is owned by okechukwu.
igbos are not much in Afghanistan
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by millionboi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
donbachi:
If u enter helmand..the electronic shop by the left is owned by okechukwu.
not igbos
Not Afghanistan
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Obbydiamond01(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is there any moving business in Afghanistan, if there is, then Nigerians should be there �
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by millionboi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
annyz:
You MUST see an Igbo man there doing his business well.
Already converted to Islam even before being asked.
They can convert to anything just for them to stay in the community and do their business.

That is my strong believe.
shut up
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by millionboi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
greygoblings:

Work. I almost went there about 2 years ago for an International job that will pay handsomely in Dollars. I had already signed the contract but my wife discouraged me to the point I gave up on it.
do you regret not acceptin d job today?
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by iamtardey: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
You speak Yoruba? grin
breathelove:

You are so wrong. I speak Yorba and Igbo and I am married to a Nigerian.
And even if I don't know Nigeria, I can tell that no nation developed through tribalism. I don't need to know Nigeria to tell you that tribalism is killing it.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by dealerman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
No worries. A Nigerian will definitely survive, even if put in a hell hole!
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by dealerman(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
You think Nigerian govt gives a hutt about any Nigerian living in Afghanistan?
They never settle us we dey for naija. na pple we dey Afghanistan dey wan worry about!
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by breathelove(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
iamtardey:
You speak Yoruba? grin
Yea.. why
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
breathelove:

Oga this tribalism is no longer funny.
I am not Nigerian but the way I see you guys enjoy petty tribalism and still believe 9ja go better.
The problem with 9ja is not the politicians but you the people who eat, breathe and live tribalism.
are we complaining?
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by breathelove(f): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=105145382]
are we complaining?
[r/quote]
You can never complain
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Rossinkipp: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
dealerman:
You think Nigerian govt gives a hutt about any Nigerian living in Afghanistan?
They never settle us we dey for naija. na pple we dey Afghanistan dey wan worry about!

Shut up, DUNCE. Nigeria has evacuated its citizens from many countries including most recently Libya and Lebanon where brainless dullards like you went to become slaves of Arabs, only to cry out to the Nigerian govt for rescue..
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Rossinkipp: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Styx01:

Why not go to Afghanistan and find out?

Go to Kabul and ask the Taliban ruling the country if they are safer than Nigeria.

Mumu people drowning in self-hatred and ignorance.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by orisa37: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
AFGHANISTAN IS HELL. NIGERIANS DON'T GO TO HELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene / Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.