Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now (583 Views)

Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now by chimaraiyke(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Arise TV is giving channels a d TVC a good competition. I love the calibre of guest they attract to their program.

I particular enjoy watching ' The Morning Show' with Dr Reuben Abati, Rufai and The Queen of the screen as she is called.

The way issues are analysed there is unbiased and interesting.

They should keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now by uBuNiT: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Arise tv always give your politicians opportunities to goof
Re: Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now by Lovelive: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Capital NO

Wazobia TV better still AIT

May I add the best radio?
Let me just do that
Nigeria Info 99.3, simple the Best

chimaraiyke:
Arise TV is giving channels a d TVC a good competition. I love the calibre of guest they attract to their program.

I particular enjoy watching ' The Morning Show' with Dr Reuben Abati, Rufai and The Queen of the screen as she is called.

The way issues are analysed there is unbiased and interesting.

They should keep it up.
Re: Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now by Praxis758: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Yes, Arise TV is definitely coming up with winning edge programs. They're unbiased in analysis and they don't take side in political matters unlike the TVC who is pro-APC.

Bravo to Rufai, Tundun Abiola, and Dr Reuben Abati (though a PDP stalwart, but firmly apolitical and unbiased on screen)

The earlier TVC checks and warns Yori Folarin on 'This 'Morning', the earlier they realise that the guy is reducing their viewership:

(1) He's politically biased towards APC

(2) He praises Lagos state to the high heavens

(3) Buhari is a God on his lips

(4) He doesn't give his visitors enough time to analyse as he always interrupt them. His penchants for interrupting analysis that are not favourable to APC, federal agencies, Buhari and Lagos state are disgusting.

Halon should caution Yori Folarin ASAP.
Re: Arise Tv: Is Arise Tv The Best Tv Station In Nigeria Right Now by Christistruth00: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Tvc

(1) (Reply)

NDA Attack: Infiltration Not Normal Banditry Action – CDS Irabor / Why People Say President Buhari Is Dead / Two Death , police vehicle set ablaze As Unknown Gunmen Strike In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.