Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel (4713 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by trendysturvs(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Former big brother reality star has shared her experience when she was thicker. She said nobody looked her way, that she didn't even get a Hi.

She said that most men claim to like thick women but didn't look her way when she was thicker. She encouraged her fans to live healthy that she had to stay healthy because of health reasons.

Do you agree with her that most men go for the slimmer ladies?

https://tsbnews.com/2021/08/when-i-was-thicker-i-was-single-for-almost-5-years-bbnaija-uriel-bbnaijia6/

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by elonmuskbaby: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok next
Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by dawnomike(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Whatsoever rocks her boat...
Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
As chairman of Comment Reading Association of Nigeria (CRAN) I'm here to do my job.

4 Likes

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Marketing 101

3 Likes

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Mryacks: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Don't like either version....next

1 Like

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Rugaria: 2:12am On Aug 24, 2021
She's bangable shaaa..
Will look into her matter..

3 Likes

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Kriely(m): 2:35am On Aug 24, 2021
You had to wait until you became slim before you could say this.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by suffering: 2:36am On Aug 24, 2021
She'll still have the low self esteem of a fat girl. She must have shielded herself from Yoruba boys because the last time I remember, those guys and Ghanaian men can go to war over obese women.

6 Likes

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by chloride6: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2021
They actually looked your way.

They just looked and left...

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by MVLOX(m): 4:13am On Aug 24, 2021
I love the fact that it is more of been healthy and been fit and not more about acceptance....

2 Likes

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by WoundedLamb: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Kriely:
You had to wait until you became slim before you could say this.

Lmao

Hhmm... You're saying this cause you just came across this post. How would you know what she has said before and what she didn't say? Even I who am not a fan know that she has always been vocal about body positivity right from the onset, how she loved herself, her colour, etc despite all the body shaming messages she used to get on social media..

I hope she's really happy.
Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by obayendo1010(m): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2021
250 density wig shocked sad shocked shocked
You doing well girl.
Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by deolurexy1(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Raw nackers of punna association of Nigeria(RANOPAN) strongly disagree.

We just dey only chop you clean mouth that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by siofra(f): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2021
I don't think this is true

Nigerian men looooveeeee fat girls

2 Likes

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Gadafii: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Don't mistake fat/chubby for thick
Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
With the bicycle wheel you wore on your ear. grin

Just be yourself. Stop trying to please human beings. You can't.
Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Rahkman: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
This one na ancient evening newspaper .....

1 Like

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by potent5(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stoopeeedeeetttyyyy
Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Henryfocoyo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
siofra:
I don't think this is true

Nigerian men looooveeeee fat girls
pure lie girl, some of them just say all this things for fun,but when it comes to marriage majority of guyz like slim fitted gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
You just want to use style style to tell us you've lost weight abi grin

(1) (Reply)

Bob Marley Visited Kenya, Ethiopia, Gabon, SA But Never Nigeria, Why? Pictures / P-square Cruising / Describe Her Makeup In One Word....abeg If U De Get Convulsion No View!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.