Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Faithworld College And You!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faithworld College And You!!! (413 Views)

How To Pass Exams With Flying Colors In Both College And Higher Institution / FAITHWORLD COLLEGE, BARIGA LAGOS / What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faithworld College And You!!! by Faithworldcolle: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is to counter this topic https://www.nairaland.com/6687688/beware-faithworld-college-bariga-lagos#104463540
Faithworld College is an epicenter of excellence.
We're not surprised of the Post made by some miscreant working in collaborations with individuals who are being threatened by the glory of God upon the School.

Faithworld College is a very secured environment which cannot tolerate complacency and laziness from any staff. Every staff there know their duties ranging from the security guards, cleaners, teaching and non teaching staff.
It's a morally healthy institution where mothers are rest assured their wards are in a safe hand.
Apart from our hardworking VP Admin, VP Academics, our proprietress is a disciplined Minister of God who studied Educational Management with her husband who is also a highly respected man of God. The proprietor and the proprietress are always there to ensure the smooth run of the school.

Being educationally and administratively inclined, they don't settle for less in delivering quality education and that's why the products of Faithworld can competite without fear of loosing in any healthy contest void of foul play. No wonder the Primary section of the school went for the recent children of African Spelling Bee competition which hundreds of primary schools in Lagos State participated. Guess what happened, Faithworld Nursery and Primary School's five contestants made it to the final stage and we came 3rd out of the 9 year contestants. Our pupils that pay #20,000 fee can favourably compete with those that pay #1,000,000. I'm saying this because I know what we do in the school. Pupils in nursery are so worded why because our teachers are highly experienced, qualified and regularly trained. Some of the teachers have spent 10, 9, 8, 7 years in the same class they were recruited into.
A child in Basic Three or Four can take a dictated note which is one way we train them in one of the subjects they do.

We are inviting parents all over Lagos State to come and taste the academic and moral excellence in Faithworld Schools.

2 Likes

Re: Faithworld College And You!!! by Mezlife: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Faithworldcolle:
This is to counter this topic https://www.nairaland.com/6687688/beware-faithworld-college-bariga-lagos#104463540
Faithworld College is an epicenter of excellence.
We're not surprised of the Post made by some miscreant working in collaborations with individuals who are being threatened by the glory of God upon the School.

Faithworld College is a very secured environment which cannot tolerate complacency and laziness from any staff. Every staff there know their duties ranging from the security guards, cleaners, teaching and non teaching staff.
It's a morally healthy institution where mothers are rest assured their wards are in a safe hand.
Apart from our hardworking VP Admin, VP Academics, our proprietress is a disciplined Minister of God who studied Educational Management with her husband who is also a highly respected man of God. The proprietor and the proprietress are always there to ensure the smooth run of the school.

Being educationally and administratively inclined, they don't settle for less in delivering quality education and that's why the products of Faithworld can competite without fear of loosing in any healthy contest void of foul play. No wonder the Primary section of the school went for the recent children of African Spelling Bee competition which hundreds of primary schools in Lagos State participated. Guess what happened, Faithworld Nursery and Primary School's five contestants made it to the final stage and we came 3rd out of the 9 year contestants. Our pupils that pay #20,000 fee can favourably compete with those that pay #1,000,000. I'm saying this because I know what we do in the school. Pupils in nursery are so worded why because our teachers are highly experienced, qualified and regularly trained. Some of the teachers have spent 10, 9, 8, 7 years in the same class they were recruited into.
A child in Basic Three or Four can take a dictated note which is one way we train them in one of the subjects they do.

We are inviting parents all over Lagos State to come and taste the academic and moral excellence in Faithworld Schools.

I love that school. It's the best in Bariga at the moment.
Re: Faithworld College And You!!! by Nesther: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Mezlife post=105618797]

I love that school. It's the best in Bariga at the moment.

Mek una de deceive una sef shaa. ���� See my dommot, see d school. Na d worst school for Naija. All of dem teachers don japa. Na only my girlfriend remain, and im sef don tire kpatakpata for dat side bro. Mumu people.

(1) (Reply)

Reference Letter Samples For Traveling Purposes / What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria / Kwara Gov Hands Over Ballah Police School After Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.