Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette (46637 Views)

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / EFCC Returns Zlatan Ibile's Car And Phone, Management Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Lawlessness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by larryeffizy1(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
My so called country is just a CRUISE#

We go dey alright lasslass...
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by VillageElder(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by mokt(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
EFCC is the new SARS oya. Awon werey

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by greatiyk4u(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
No evidence
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by emsco(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Abi Dorathy de house one Yahoo boy.i no trust these girls
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by malcolmjmoney(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Wetin she do
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
What are doz EFCC officials looking for?

If nah d Big Boobs Dem wan suck, Why not just open up? sad
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by bammo: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
some people will come and defend them now.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by tino22(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
The situation we see ourselves in our Country. Is safe to say Nigeria is not safe for Nigerians. But we must survive
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by odaniel1(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Doarathy must have become a new 'favorite' post BBnaija for these internet fraudsters. They have the money to buy her more fame shd she choose. Great business is turning out great for her.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Bcock3030(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Her hard earned money undecided undecided

Please Hear THIS!!

If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by flobenrealestat(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Kingpin1000: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Abi make trend
#ENDEFCC.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by mastertek: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
You don't really have any moral justification to complain if you are supporter of one Nigeria.

Never complained, if you are one of the people that's against breaking up of this useless country
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Elove1:
One evidence to know u re curse for life, is to be a Nigerian.

All disbanded sars don enter Efcc team, werey in disguise

You're right.

The second evidence is to support APC and the third is to be lazy and lack focus in life.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Danjikanbauchi: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari is harassing southerners, can they break into homes like this in Muslims homes.

I blame the southern leaders whos personal and selfish interest suppersed their collective interest.

EFCC will enter town break homes arrest youths and tag them criminals and showcase them online as criminals. This cannot happen among northern Muslims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by BelovedofLord: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Confusion of the security services? I'm highly speechless, right now! Is this still DEMOCRACY OR DEMO-CRAZY
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Audaite: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Idoit EFCC no no how to ask for Milk...!!
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by zudozz: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2021
100 private jets at Kano airport for Yusuf BikeHari wedding..Make them go investigate the owners.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Ibaaboy(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
All dis abokis
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by luluman: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
tesseract:
Shame on them. The EFCC has become a tool for harassment and intimidation. I'd like to hear another half baked response to this incident.
The problem is the mumus we have on Nairaland that are quick to support them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Coldie(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Lawlessness, impunity, disregard for the rule of law, wickedness, all in one country.

I knew that was going to happen, EFcc has turned itself into a criminal organization
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by 1billi(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2021
E don reach time men suppose to dey keep 9mm for house, this shit has gotten out of hand and I don't fuvking care anymore any of these bastard may cross my path all of us go see d other world..zombies!
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Antoeni(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm these
Efcc men still went there to stir at her voluptuous breast
Breast is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by luluman: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:
EFCC returned to pick up fraudsters who escaped the earlier raid after learning
of their return.
I am not surprised that jobless Dorathy and her sister are defending their friends.
You dont stop embarrassing yourself, as jobless as Dorathy is she can buy you data for your life while you are on nairaland wasting time. Who do you I beg?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by HellAnus: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:
EFCC returned to pick up fraudsters who escaped the earlier raid after learning
of their return.
I am not surprised that jobless Dorathy and her sister are defending their friends.

Keep displaying ur stupidity on a public forum

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2021
FBI indicted Tailor Abba Kyari, etc without harassment or breaking into houses in the middle of the night.

Asking EFCC to behave with professionalism is like asking General Buhari to recognize human rights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.