Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette (46639 Views)

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / EFCC Returns Zlatan Ibile's Car And Phone, Management Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Sunday2021: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
larryjonze:

I guess efcc harassment only applies to ordinary people, boyz wey no make pass $1k dollar ... why can't we see efcc evade indicted politicians house, why can't we see the same energy against corrupt polithiefians.
Do you know what one politician steals amount to what thousands of fraudsters share, not justifying fraud but i know eradicating fraudster won't boom the economy +1% nor change anything if corrupt politicians are still treated with gloves
a criminal is a criminal ,either big or small.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Pelicanmedia: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Is a common thing for thing this days, i pray a new government should come in and look at all this

Meanwhile

CSR Reporters Philanthropic Award 2021
Celebrating Social Responsibility and Sustainability Frontrunners
Date: November 21, 2021
Venue: Radisson Blu, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 1pm

TO NOMINATE ANY ORGANIZATION
Visit us @ https://csrreporters.com/csr-special-awards/

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Edyice: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2021
The whole EFCC is been controlled by northerners..

Aboki government and their terrorist approach in decision making..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by peppermint7(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:
EFCC returned to pick up fraudsters who escaped the earlier raid after learning
of their return.
I am not surprised that jobless Dorathy and her sister are defending their friends.
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by AfroBeatDiary: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Beast of no nation
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
a criminal is a criminal ,either big or small.

Save all that prep talk for toddlers, @ these stage what should be of priority is that which will benefit the country @ large relative to reviving our economy.
The money that will boom our economy n facilitate infrastructures is what our politicians are looting nd efcc is turning a blind eye even recovers loots are relooted.
Now why should i celebrate efcc for arresting a yahoo boy for $10k when one politician loot billions(our entitlement) n doing thanksgiving in church.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Lifestone(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Elove1:
One evidence to know u re curse for life, is to be a Nigerian.

All disbanded sars don enter Efcc team, werey in disguise
Say that about yourself Bro, I am not a cursed person, I am a Nigerian
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Maxsunny: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2021
Useless country, with useless set of officers, end EFCC will be the next, shame on Buhary and his boys
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by poiZon: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2021
U break into people's home, arrest some, take them to court, court convicts them and sentence them to 3months imprisonment with option of 50thousand naira fine...
How does this add up or make sense please?
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Freelane33(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Don’t say what you don’t know , with so much hatred and bitter people like you Nigeria will never grow . Are you living in dora estate ? Your papa get house for there , your mama get house for there , any of your family get house or are opportuned to live in that kind of environment ?? I guess no , try to work your way up and not hating on successful people , , you can’t lick Dora slippers as little as it is talkless of living where she is living ? Try and chase the bitterness out of your soul so that you can make it in life . You don’t say what you don’t know . Don’t just assume when you’re not in the scene .nigeria will never grow with your sets of people , you’ll always take the country back to dirts and dust
ivolt:
of their return.
I am not surprised that jobless Dorathy and her sister are defending their friends.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by luluman: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:

You must be pretty dumb to consider her alleged ability to buy data as the pinnacle of human achievement.
Well, what else should one expect from heartless fraudsters and their supporters?
Because she has made it in life before you she is now a fraudster, when she was advertising herself for adverts and commercials on BB naija you were on Nairaland wasting your data. Who ever did this to you really got you o. Sorry
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:
of their return.
Stop defending rubbish, even if they returned to pick up fraudsters, is that the right way to go about it in a saner clime. By breaking into other people's house. Was she the fraudster they came to pick or what are you on about?
Why are they stopping people from recording if they were doing the right thing. Treating citizens like animals in their own country is right in your eyes.

These guys are gradually turning into SARS and there you go defending their nefarious acts.

If you have something against the young lady being harassed you can say it out!
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Aurelius1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
webshopNG:

Stop defending rubbish, even if they returned to pick up fraudsters, is that the right way to go about it in a saner clime. By breaking into other people's house. Was she the fraudster they came to pick or what are you on about?
Why are they stopping people from recording if they were doing the right thing. Treating citizens like animals in their own country is right in your eyes.

These guys are gradually turning into SARS and there you go defending their nefarious acts.

If you have something against the young lady being harassed you can say it out!
That guy you quoted is a very stupid fellow. He is just spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by verybadmouth(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Criminal. Thief
Come and catch me Na. tongue
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Boni77: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by mp3ree: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
tesseract:
Shame on them. The EFCC has become a tool for harassment and intimidation. I'd like to hear another half baked response to this incident.

End EFCC loading...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Mexzie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
emsco:
Abi Dorathy de house one Yahoo boy.i no trust these girls

@effccng, please go and break into this person's house, he may be an internet fraudster and may even link you to other internet fraudsters like him. You never know untill you do the same to him.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:
of their return.

"Dorathy wasn't at home in the first raid, It was her sister who was filming the incident that prompted the EFCC to return to confiscate their devices, yet again Dorathy sister is the one posting the second visit online via Instagram live, I hope this her sister will not get her into more trouble with her overzealousness, She self wan turn celebrity by fire by force but na inside trouble she go land". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by bizzibodi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Since this crab came & sat on d rock Nigeria & Nigerians they hear ram ooo! cry cry cry
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
naturefellow:
You would never see Juliusmalema Monogamy and all the regular e-rats on threads like this depicting the abysmal dysfunction of Buhari's state agents.

You all are no better than plastic waste in the lagoon.

"You obviously can't survive a day without mentioning Buhari and linking him to all your troubles in life since childhood". - Village People spokesperson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/disgraced-efcc-officers-return-to-dorathys-apartment-to-bully-destroy-property/

the great crime anyone can commit is to be a Nigerian

if we are not a Nigerian wetin concern us concern EFCC
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Korrection(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:
of their return.
its good to have sense even if it’s little.
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"You obviously can't survive a day without mentioning Buhari and linking him to all your troubles in life since childhood". - Village People spokesperson
Doesn't change the fact that your beloved Buhari is a failure to Nigerians and the world at large. Know this and be free!
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Another unprofessional act bt EFCC. Who do they think they are? Are they above the constitution and law that gives people human rights?? undecided
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by emsco(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mexzie:

@effccng, please go and break into this person's house, he may be an internet fraudster and may even link you to other internet fraudsters like him. You never know untill you do the same to him.
You are sick
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by leofab(f): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

Really??! Eating, sleeping, fvcking, hating, quarreling and playing mind-numbing games for 3 odd months equal the tag "Entertainer"!

Damn... Nigerian youths truly need deliverance!
what is that called ?
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Mrpojj(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette by Omeizadean(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
OK here is the breakdown of the matter guys. This version is the truth as I have verified it.
When in the early hours of Monday the officers break into the Bachors apartment behold four, I mean four gigantic melons the size of Halloween's pumpkin struggling to escape through their respective wrappers that were hurriedly threw on them to shield them from the eagle eyes of the men of the EFCC.

My source could confirmed segernt Okillo one of the officiers on ground quickly developed a boner and went for a fill.
The sources said the Cynthia's boyfriend who had some hours before drank himself to stupor from the heavy jugs his Bae presented to him was indeed a yahoo boy and quickly the sisters has no choice than to offer milk of human kindness to the officier.
On getting to the precinct seargent Okillo connived with official Mufu and Abnegors to go for more helping.
Only that this time people were aware and the yahoo Boy has even fled the place so they recorded the police and put paid to their bwests harassment.

This is just a case of men not being able to control theirselves when they come up one on one with heavy melons.
As the president of breast lover association I have recalled the three erring members for immediate interrogation and we took a full responsibility for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. / Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.