Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,855 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters (33544 Views)

Police Officers ‘Abducted’ Abuja Resident, Stole ₦29.9‎M From His Accounts / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Lastmankc(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let me see

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by adecz: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

I love this...♥♥♥

❌❌The military have allowed themselves
to be made laughing stock by Buhari
& his nepotistic manner of allowing his
brothers & boko haram kill soldiers
at will without any repercussions..

Nigerian soldiers no longer have the
liver to do the needful...❌❌❌

3 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Tapout(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
why are people surprised when they have attacked barracks in the past sad sad
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ProfGday(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
When you refused to call a spade a spade the result is AJEKUN-IYA...

There is nothing like bandit,this is pure terrorist attack...

Their commander is under the rock somewhere in Aso-Rock.

3 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fear bandits pass anybody
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by bizzibodi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shame on d northern army is it not d same barrack they attack & rustle cattle & hav never been caught?

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Hallabee1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
festacman:
I dey shame for Nigerian Army like this.

Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invade and sack any community that kills soldiers? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded Odi? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded the Niger Delta to curb militancy? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that attacked Shiites for confronting their COA? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that is harrasing living hell out people in SE.

Come on soldiers, double up and storm that forests and be vicious to those bastard bandits. It's about time!

Aje....

i dey laugh in liberia style
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by toxtimmy: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Are you are a bandit?

PRESIDENT2003:
Might have been dismissed soldiers that did that... No Bandit will try that around such place.
They knew where they were going and who they wanted. Obviously it could even be an in-house thingy. Sorry to the deceased cry cry
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by 752hub: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
If bandits and BH organise themselves well and unite they may become a bigger threat than Talibans.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Kobolala: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kai ba ruwana my mouth pim
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Sammerboi: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
How on earth should a mere cow rearer plan an attack against a well trained and military formation for that matter. If not their darling daddy is empowering these Fulani terrorists. In country where even the military isn’t safe from terrorists attacks, how can a normal civilians defend himself. Instead of these army officers mobilizing forces to attack these terrorists they’ll rather wait for the Fulani militia to attack them first.

3 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Germi9: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jashub:
The bandits had informants in the military to make this thing happen. As it stands now , the Nigerian military has been compromised and nowhere is safe again
They enrolled some of the repentant boko haram into NDA so what do you expect

7 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ensamy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria is finished, it's Aso Rock that is remaining. shocked shocked sad
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Mayeldah(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
festacman:
I dey shame for Nigerian Army like this.

Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invade and sack any community that kills soldiers? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded Odi? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded the Niger Delta to curb militancy? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that attacked Shiites for confronting their COA? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that is harrasing living hell out people in SE.

Come on soldiers, double up and storm that forests and be vicious to those bastard bandits. It's about time!

stop dreaming bro, that will never happen at least not under Buhari

Buhari is the sponsor of bandits and his aim is to install Sharia rule all over Nigeria.

Fvck Buhari the terrorist!

4 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by FirstCounsel(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
Might have been dismissed soldiers that did that... No Bandit will try that around such place.
They knew where they were going and who they wanted. Obviously it could even be an in-house thingy. Sorry to the deceased cry cry
Honestly.... might just be. The NDA is always very well fortified and not a place to be messed around with until this unfortunate news
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Jayrow08: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mercy Lord! That's what we need
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
People don't shame in this country again. They have the courage to even confirm it
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
If they don't fish out the inside traitors (which they won't) how will they address the issue? Jokers
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Elbinawi: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
BREAKING: Bandits invade NDA (Army University), kill two officers, abduct one - Punch Newspaper

Mee:

This is the result of the useless Buhari regime treating murderous criminals with kid gloves �. This genocidal regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria is notorious in freeing BokoHaram terrorists and murderous armed bandits.

Presently in Nigeria, armed soldiers and police are not safe from the rampant criminality of these murderous terrorists then how about we civilians?

God Rest the Death!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by techWriter1: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Taliban hairstyles sneaking in gradually. ...wanna prepared...

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ppogba: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
O God arise and put an end to this shame and disgrace in Nigeria.

NDA attacked?
Officers killed and others kidnapped?

Nothing more to say really!
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by fitinwell: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
All Police Stations Ram sacked, NA barracks Ram sacked, NDA Ram sacked,..

I am 2 sure... Nigeria White House will soon be Ram sacked...

Also National Assembly..Red and Green Chambers during live session

And FEC..

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Ykc2(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
I trust NDA authorities they will quickly arrest the situation and the culprits must be brought to book. Even though it's a training grounds however strict and unusual measures must be taken to prevent further security breach
people like you deserved to be giving to isis or to taliban for, let me not say what is on my mind

2 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ETT93(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari and his boys are really working.....Next

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Kobolala: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chai when politics is been played in everything this is the end result shame is the final answer u want to tell me same Nigerian army in south east terrorizing every body can not enter the the Sahel and fetch out all the bandit miyetti presido is free chai naija it ok

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by anigbajumo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nwaezeudo:
It's truly finished. If any Nigerian still believe these attacks are by the coded named bandits rather than Bokoharam/ISWAP then you need a brain check!

What a calamity of a president!

If NDA with the armoury, military facilities and personnels can be attacked then who stands a chance?

Baba God please answer my prayers I need to leave this failed country ASAP!

I don't bliv this, their mission is totally different..

BH/iswap want Islamic Country
Bandits are kidnapping for money and killing those who can make life difficult for them. They are not holding any people to convert them to Islam or av u seen any released abductee saying they are asking them to join Islam. They av the same modulus operandi but they are no where near BH or iswap. Either way, they av lost the right to live they should be eliminated and level up our forest to be criminal free but saddening enough everything seems to be compromised... Buhari is a shame to that time Major General.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Cutefergieee: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
sweet news.. E don dey touch us all
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ruggedtimi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why we dey call this people bandits?
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Hassanmaye(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
Are you sure
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Raph82(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
If this is true, then who says what happened in Afghanistan can't happen in Nigeria. No one is praying for such , but I pray what I'm suspecting doesn't come true. Many things are going on underneath.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Hassanmaye(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Edyice:
93 % of the intake in Nigeria army are aboki . They won’t allow anyone take their job and now Fulani herdsmen can enter anywhere .

Brotherly affairs or family affairs grin

Anyways, Their senior brother will collect more loan for them .. they will be release soon grin
Are you sure of your first statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port / Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Obi Is Not Elected President – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.