Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver (38874 Views)

Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Sammydanny: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Check out the stunning moment an official of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority fell off a moving truck while trying to arrest the driver.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK3Z6hbzfyw[/flash]

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Umaruxoxo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
E fall fallent him?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by madridguy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Lastmankc(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
These guys are so pathetic

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good for him. Very stubborn. I no fit dey drive behind, make I crush his head with my tire as he fall down

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Goldbw122(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
When i have data i will make it in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by OkuFaba(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pick an idiot, give him a uniform and watch how stupidity would add to the idiotic nature.

I hope he was injured seriously..

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Lattop(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
I hate Lastma wholeheartedly shocked

59 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ewedu na Amala lastma Officials grin
I dnt pity dem at all grin der wickedness in lagos is lik Igboho grin
Mak he Die Asap grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by promzy555(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wat a good acting..at d end, d lastma throw bomb inside d truck den he jump comot..

Na so action films take dey end grin

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by BigRocky: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Another banger grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Sonnobax15(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
What's the difference between the agberoes that we have here in warri and this LASTMA?

Ok, LASTMA dey wear uniform....They can also be regarded as official agberoes lipsrsealed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Cholls(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
My brother fall yakata!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by datola: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gobe
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by weblord1900: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Spider man, away from home grin

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by SportsHD: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yoruba and agbero are too good

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Nicargo: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Comedian for a second, comedyn't you?

Umaruxoxo:
E fall fallent him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Toscarel: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by saferoom: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Imagine. Thank God I am a Structural Engineer. How can I ever do this kind of work?
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Nastydroid(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Serves him right

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by wonder233: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wow! Hope he died sha?

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by mcdonalds100: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
People really hate this lastma guys

9 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by lexy2014: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sammydanny:
Check out the stunning moment an official of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority fell off a moving truck while trying to arrest the driver.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK3Z6hbzfyw[/flash]

He didn't fall off. He jumped off. D vehicle actually drove to a safe side of d road and slowed down

14 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Davidski(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
He fell in active service grin

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by adecz: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
I suspect the LASTMA dude must
have begged the driver to stop so that
he can come down.

That was why the truck slowed down.

Serves him right, to be taking government
work like inheritance from your papa.

He for die for nothing.❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit / Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.