Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver (38877 Views)

Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by palsenator(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=Vickyvice post=105129750]Good for him. Very stubborn. I no fit dey drive behind, make I crush his head with my tire as he fall down[/qu

Like seriously? You could think of killing him? You can't be real.. No matter what the stupid LASTMA Official could have done, you don't have to wish him dead. That unfair. Nothing justifies killing in anyway....How on mother earth would you think of crushing his head? What is happening to the humanity within us? Are we losing it?

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Udodiri01: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
The next scene will be the last fight between actor trukD vs Boss lastmeya... Guess who go win
promzy555:
Wat a good acting..at d end, d lastma throw bomb inside d truck den he jump comot..

Na so action films take dey end grin
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by tfelicityk(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why are this officials very very greedy? Upon all the warning given to this officials by their authority concerning chasing moving vehicles!
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by ndidibabe(f): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sammydanny:
Check out the stunning moment an official of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority fell off a moving truck while trying to arrest the driver.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK3Z6hbzfyw[/flash]
Did he die?
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by DoggoneDogg: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
[s]
Godispeace:
someone werey must mention Tinubu be4 their heart will pull well. may while their miserable leaders and that cownu nnomadi over there are busy chopping them wickedly & impoverishing their already cursed land ooo shocked shocked shocked
[/s]

Better to be in prison than be half dead

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by KennethEnyi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Useless idiot I hope the fool was paralyzed by the fall
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Comedian2019: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by KennethEnyi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=palsenator post=105141814][/quote]
Abeg Shut up joor
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by fayomim: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
He will regret joining lastma
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by akanbiaa(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Other wise state traffic workers try to avoid arrest by all means and rather settle the issue and those that have no option than to arrest will only do so in a traffic hold up.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by authority2006(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
Good for him. Very stubborn. I no fit dey drive behind, make I crush his head with my tire as he fall down

I read about one case like that, in which one them was seriously injured and needed like lots of money for treatments and even may be surgery. They would never learn

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Brokeronline: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hollywood has entered this one head
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Freelane33(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Best news so far

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by engrben25: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
this ones dey carry government work for head now him don fall
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
E fall fallent him?
He fallent

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by idahme(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
lexy2014:

He didn't fall off. He jumped off. D vehicle actually drove to a safe side of d road and slowed down

u are correct, he must have begged the driver seriously and he got a state pardon for his begging. That guy would have died if he had fallen off with the initial velocity of the vehicle.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Goldenheart(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Odusyinka: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu na Amala lastma Officials grin
I dnt pity dem at all grin der wickedness in lagos is lik Igboho grin
Mak he Die Asap grin

What concerns Igboho
in the matter?
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Oesophagus99(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fallen hero on tarred road
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by promzy555(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Udodiri01:
The next scene will be the last fight between actor trukD vs Boss lastmeya... Guess who go win
grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
pembisco:

For your mind you made sense. Borrow data to watch the vid or better visit your eye doctor if you didn't see the guy fall off

Oh dear. U sound so hurt. Is it my innocent post that's making u spill ur emotions? Sorry sweetie. If u have other emotional issues, pls let us no so we can help u.

Meanwhile, since u "Borrowed data to watch the vid and visited your eye doctor", kindly explain how u saw the guy fell off[
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Okhuadams(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
E fall fallent him?
Yes he falllent
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Babalola0920: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
Good for him. Very stubborn. I no fit dey drive behind, make I crush his head with my tire as he fall down

No dont do that bro ! Those people are crazy
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by gazza07(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by saintade01(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Vickyvice:

And 66 devils liked this post. cry
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Superboss: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why Una no crush his head to help him die since he wanted to die.
Useless agberos in uniform.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by drmikeadams(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=palsenator post=105141814][/quote]

I go use dangote truck climb the bastrrd...if those hoodlums Don xtort u before u no go pray betta prayer for them.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by palsenator(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2021
drmikeadams:

I go use dangote truck climb the bastrrd...if those hoodlums Don xtort u before u no go pray betta prayer for them.

I dislike them more than you but wishing them dead isn't in anyway right. I actually believe you won't do such but you only expressed how you felt.

No matter what we do, sanctity of human lives are important.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by pembisco(m): 1:50am On Aug 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Oh dear. U sound so hurt. Is it my innocent post that's making u spill ur emotions? Sorry sweetie. If u have other emotional issues, pls let us no so we can help u.

Meanwhile, since u "Borrowed data to watch the vid and visited your eye doctor", kindly explain how u saw the guy fell off[
Watch the video again. They guy fell seconds before the video ended.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by cardoctor(m): 2:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Nemesis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities / Nigerian Poses As Royal Marine, Dupes Four Women Of N30m (Pictured) / ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.