Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,976 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

School Authorities, Education Ministries And Parents, Hear This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Authorities, Education Ministries And Parents, Hear This! (256 Views)

Dowen School Authorities Inform Wealthy Parents To Evacuate Killer Sons Abroad / Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation / EXPOSED: How Local School Authorities Scam Poor Parents And Undermine Free...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Authorities, Education Ministries And Parents, Hear This! by imagrg(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got this video from a WhatsApp Chat Group comprising of retired Secondary School Principals and I feel I should post it here for School authorities, teachers, State Ministries of Education and particularly, parents to watch and learn from.
It is an exposure on the irresponsible behaviour of our children in both secondary and tertiary institutions of learning.

It is our collective responsibility to curtail the obnoxious behaviour and character of our children and wards.

*Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKciVrQ4W-c
Re: School Authorities, Education Ministries And Parents, Hear This! by AbarisFather(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ok
Re: School Authorities, Education Ministries And Parents, Hear This! by imagrg(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Video now available.
Re: School Authorities, Education Ministries And Parents, Hear This! by imagrg(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Watch now!

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Jailed For Facebook Lottery Scam / Is Age Reduction In One's Cv Compulsory? / Increte Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.