Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video (48308 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video by jamesversion: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Let say the truth, PH is not entertainment friendly, he made a mistake siting it there

You are a goat for willfully assuming rubbish. AMCON closed his business for being indebted to the tune of N60B.

What has PH got to do with that??
Re: Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video by Michael662(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
I still have memories of this place mehn...December then eas always lit..
Re: Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video by frankmoney(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
lomprico:

I tell you! cultism is the bane of that town. this cinema was shut down because of insecurity by those cultists robbing and harassing both movie viewers and staff of the place. that made people to stop going there.
that's a lie . It was shut down because Ben Bruce owed a lot of money... Film house is very close to this place yet it's still functioning
Re: Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video by lomprico(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2021
frankmoney:
that's a lie . It was shut down because Ben Bruce owed a lot of money... Film house is very close to this place yet it's still functioning

Film house is in Port Harcourt mall next to government house. It's in a very safe place. People stopped going to silverbird because of security.
Re: Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video by AfroKnight: 6:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Spiff20:
So because of Petty thieves and bag snatchers a business will fail? As big as Silverbird they can't pay mobile policemen to guard the area at night? Even Spar has mobile policemen around despite how safe the place it because it's adjacent to govt house. That's not an excuse abeg.

I visited the building myself and it was scanty. The service was just as good as the Lagos branches yet it was nearly empty. It didn’t make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.