Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack (54140 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Seriously? Carelessness of the highest order! How sure are we that one day these bandits will not enter Aso Rock?

Will it not better if they can enter Aso?
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Mtchew undecided we know its an inside job already lipsrsealed
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by pharmagba: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Bigredmachine:
he was not sleeping... it was all planned
I have seen this bandit modus operandi in Kaduna, there seem to have something that makes all living thing sleep.
This particular case the man has two German Shepherd in his compound and there are also some local dogs on the street, but when the kidnappers arrived the dogs slept mysteriously , no barking for 5hours by any dog in the neighborhood.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by meedoLock(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Seriously? Carelessness of the highest order! How sure are we that one day these bandits will not enter Aso Rock?

That would have been the most positive news since this regime took charge. It will allow the world to see clearly what this country has been reduced to, it will unravel this regime incompetency in broad day light and it will end the long confusion on who the pilot is.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by gees101(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rubbish talk
Did they enter from the main gate and passed through delta,dalet,Mogadishu,Boma, Ashanti and Abyssinia battalions ? Or by the airport road? There are no CCTV on the route of this battalions to the officers quarters
There are also enough weapons in the Amory to go round all the personnel's in the academy X2
They entered through the bush and went straight to the officers quarters
No CCTV for bush
If dem fit enter NDA den Aso rock na toy for dem, the 7 gates in Aso rock nor go fit hold dem oh
Na who nor know NDA Una go lie for
Better catch the saboteurs in the NDA and military
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by helicoptarr: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
One doesn't need to be more intelligent than a 10-year old to know the truth.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by helicoptarr: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
AREN'T NIGERIANS AWARE OF THESE:

Security cameras

Motion detectors/sensors

Heat seeking cameras

Centralised security systems (that informs other bases especially the closest of a breach

Profiling software

Alarm system that's also triggered in the nearest military bases

Say no more!

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by chatinent: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
pedestal82:
Nonsense story and excuses.
Worked in that establishment for over six years.
There is no perimeter fence and no CCTV camera in that place.
CCTV cameras are only inside the headquarters building.
Lies

I believe you.

I was telling sb this and they were doubting me. There's no functions cctvs outside.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Freshre:
drop ur what'sapp

The guy is just using me to catch cruise.

I am seeing funds he trying to sell.here on Nairaland

But replying my own message na big problem

I will tag him as a scammer
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Freshre:
grin grin oga u have been Scammed sorry.. Deposit is on touch..

Bro help me comment on my post that he's s not a legit guy.

This Nairaland bot banned me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.