Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack (54142 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by faste: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see these bandits sneaking into Aso Rock to abduct the king in the North, I see them succeeding, I see Nigerian having a new leader come October 1st.

This I have seen.
Sharap,go drink burukutu!
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
it's not the fact that they were sleeping (that is bad enough) it's the fact that bandits had the audacity to attack the NDA!!! the fact they were sleeping shows how useless they are perceived (rightly) by the bandits!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by hush15: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They should spare us this coçk and bull story.

The truth is that Nigeria has gone to the dogs under Buhari's watch and if you are still hoping on Nigeria to get better under Buhari, my dear, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR HOPE.

Point blank....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by mp3ree: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Freshre:
Hello Timifaithus please I need Web money the guy with $300 is he legit?

If you want to buy webmoney use naira for dollar. Com. They are legit, have been using them since the days of liberty reserve.

1 Like

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by excel101(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see these bandits sneaking into Aso Rock to abduct the king in the North, I see them succeeding, I see Nigerian having a new leader come October 1st.

This I have seen.
Me i see return of PMB's, hearing problem and bandits overthrow this govt. and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu taken over as the President of Nigeria. While PMB later seen in a meeting with Al-Bashir of Sudan at ICC...these i've seen.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by infogeneral: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerian Defence Academy. They need to remove defence from their name, because their Defence just be like Arsenal Defence. So porous!
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by faste: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hanibbal:

Who told you it is high tech.. That is if they have CCTV cameras there.
I was just about saying same!

2 Likes

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by shineeye1: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by egunna(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
lomprico:
lies, those terrorists were smuggled in by their colleagues in d army to take out Christian high rank officers .
I know say one mumu must dey wey go paint the situation in either ethnic or religious colour.u no disappoint me
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by tiger28: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
They are QUICKLY looking for scapegoats. HOW can NDA have a section that IS NOT FENCED?SHITHOLE!!!!!!
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Eriokanmi: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Crap. They'd always come up with their usual lies to safe their heads. What of the soldiers manning the road leading to NDA with many heavy military checkpoints and road blocks...were they also sleeping or they went to keep peace in Congo? Useless idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Geesaintagape: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Story for the gods bandits came on invitation
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Darreytinho10(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Flimsy excuses shocked
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Gerrard59(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Taba21:

Nigeria is even better you should start focusing on how to leave that place after Buhari, the jihadist are in full control of Nigeria, I pity those fake private jets pastors

It's the ignorant Christians I'll gloat at when the country becomes islamised. Those pastors will flee, faster than Afghans currently do. They have jets to aid their departure. At least, Pastor Paul Adefaransin has warned everyone to have a Plan B. I predict that Chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo and Enoch Adeboye will be among the first to flee. This will be after the numerous Pentecostal mushroom pastors have escaped weeks before "breeze blow and fowl yansh show".

I'm here to remind them.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Gerrard59(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
chloride6:

No sir, I don't believe someone slept at the CCTV?

My bad. I was in the wrong thread.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by prigoz(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Seriously? Carelessness of the highest order! How sure are we that one day these bandits will not enter Aso Rock?
That is pray in lips of every Nigeria.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by ibuildstuff(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kobicove:
I'm very sure the operation was carried out with the connivance of insider cos I can't imagine how a bloody civilian will have the confidence to break into a facility of the NDA undecided
I laughed at u, the only difference between a civilian and a Nigeria military is gun.

Let everybody handle gun in this country let's see who is who.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Greatkenny2: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
IronHead99:
The army should remain calm and go about their businesses. We the civilian are on top of the matters and will soon bring the perpetrators to justice. undecided
hahahaha this comment is underrated
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Taba21: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gerrard59:

It's the ignorant Christians I'll gloat at when the country becomes islamised. Those pastors will flee, faster than Afghans currently do. They have jets to aid their departure. At least, Pastor Paul Adefaransin has warned everyone to have a Plan B. I predict that Chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo and Enoch Adeboye will be among the first to flee. This will be after the numerous Pentecostal mushroom pastors have escaped weeks before "breeze blow and fowl yansh show".

I'm here to remind them.

You're a confirmed wise man

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
If they tell you only 2 officers were killed definitely know it's more than 10. NDA afaka is not a place you want to roam around as a wanderer because the aura of that place is scary as Bleep, but for some senior boys to enter freely and kidnap still shocks me me. Nowhere in Nigeria is safe
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Awaja(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Defense Academy in need of defense
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Akharmony: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sleeping abi dem don go do bunkery/ hustle
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by HeavenShield: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
HEIGHT OF SHAME. IT SHOWS HOW THINGS HAVE GOTTEN WORSE.

BANDIT KILL SOLDIERS INSIDE ARMY BARRACKS AND EVEN KIDNAPPED SOME AND WALKS AWAY WITHOUT CHALLENGE.
IT'S VERY PATHETIC.

IMAGINE WHEN THEIR SO CALLED BORNAGAIN AND REPENTANT BOKOHARAM ARE RECRUITED ENMASSE INTO THE ARMY? GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by J2381: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Seun:
It is very hard to stay awake when you are watching a CCTV feed, especially in the middle of the night when nothing seems to be happening.
Excuses are cheap Master Yoda, I'm sure you won't be making these excuses if it was your company that was raided by bandits and people lost their lives.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by baralatie(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Seun:
It is very hard to stay awake when you are watching a CCTV feed, especially in the middle of the night when nothing seems to be happening.
It is like you don't understand what a soldier on duty is meant to be doing?
The y are not civilian security o
Besides the private security in Lagos dare not sleep at night without a shift taking turns to watch

1 Like

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Sirjamo: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They should spare us this coçk and bull story.

The truth is that Nigeria has gone to the dogs under Buhari's watch and if you are still hoping on Nigeria to get better under Buhari, my dear, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR HOPE.

So, Buhari was suppose to personally secure the NDA?
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by GABRIEL6036: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
I laugh in Hindi, like say it will stop the attack. Those officers wey don drink sleeping coffee from insider operator grin grin.. How do u expect them to stay awake to watch one CCTV cameras? Make wenna they fool wenna sef grin grin
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Tapout(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
@ chatinent

Though they came through a path that had no fence like you said but regardless, I told you the guys on night duty were probably asleep.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by chatinent: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tapout:
@ chatinent

I told you the guys on night duty were probably asleep.

This is a fat lie, bro.

If the CCTV guys were asleep, were does on sentry and standing positions all around the barrack asleep?
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Tapout(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:

This is a fat lie, bro.

If the CCTV guys were asleep, were does on sentry and standing positions all around the barrack asleep?

you might be right... they will sha want to blame their incompetency on something.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.