Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack (54143 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by w25d15w: 3:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Lude, who followed Guo Wengui for four years, once faced the camera and said with tears, "Mr. Wengui is too great." He was also a diehard fan of Guo, even though he had some little bad intentions. For instance, he set up "Lude Media" privately. He is far away from the whistleblower movement but newsjacking on it. He organized the Army of Doctors and An Hong to serve himself, but these didn't wholly violate Guo's order. In addition, Lude is also the producer of "Biden's hard disk gate" for Guo, president of the Rule of Law Foundation, and one of the hosts of Phoenix Farm. In short, As the saying goes: Merry meet, merry part. Even if Lude has his belonging, we cannot believe their friendship becomes incompatible with fire and water, considering his loyalty or position. What's more, after July 12, Guo Wengui dispatched two groups of Ant Gang to break into Lude's residence in Connecticut, putting pressure on Lude relentlessly, which made him flee and approach the edge of a cliff. Therefore, Lude and Yan Limeng, Sellin, and others negotiated with the US senators to save himself. In the meantime, he pointed a sword at Guo Wengui around the aspects of the virus report, the Rule of Law Foundation, the Rule of Law Society, G Group, and so on. All in all, it is the ingratitude and overbearing actions of Guo that lead to Lude's counterstrike. Take a step backward and see the big picture, as the saying goes. Even if Guo threatened to knock down Lude within three seconds, how could the latter wait for the beat and not fight back?

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by sabreal: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=105144189]

https://www.thecable.ng/how-personnel-in-charge-of-cctv-slept-off-as-bandits-attacked-nda/[/quote

Copied:
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 4:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Freshre:
Hello Timifaithus please I need Web money the guy with $300 is he legit?

I sent him money since yesterday.

He's telling me

He has not even seen it.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by BelovedofLord: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Seriously? Carelessness of the highest order! How sure are we that one day these bandits will not enter Aso Rock?
[
It's about time this happen!
[
Aso rock is of no significance, again!
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Adabestseason(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2021
TALIBAN ADMINISTRATION gradually gaining momentum in northern nigeria,a wedding attended with 100 private jets but hunger is ravaging the land,herders becoming government-backed warlords
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Freshre: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2021
timifaithus:

I sent him money since yesterday.

He's telling me

He has not even seen it.

how much
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Freshre:
how much

I am trying to contact my bank to find out
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Freshre: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2021
timifaithus:

I am trying to contact my bank to find out
his a scammer count u losses and move on..
Drop his bank details
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2021
West2019:
Buhari and chief of Army staff need to be sacked.
While the commander in NDA needs to be demoted to a rank of Private security guard .

Fixed.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Freshre:
Drop his bank details

WEMA BANK
Chidinma Onyekwere
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by tunnex190: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Seriously? Carelessness of the highest order! How sure are we that one day these bandits will not enter Aso Rock?

And you don't want them to enter Aso Rock?
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Freshre:
Drop his bank details

The guy responded this morning.

The outcome of today will determine

I don't want to label him a scammer yet
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Freshre: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2021
timifaithus:

WEMA BANK
Chidinma Onyekwere
grin grin oga u have been Scammed sorry.. Deposit is on touch..
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by orisa37: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2021
SLEEPING ON DUTY? THAT'S SERIOUS.

THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED, PROSECUTED AND SENTENCED TO FIRING SQUADS.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2021
"Nigeria Defence Academy that cannot defend itself against bandits attack is that a Defence Academy?". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Freshre:

Can we talk on telegram or WhatsApp
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Freshre: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2021
timifaithus:

Can we talk on telegram or WhatsApp
drop ur what'sapp
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Dikegodspower(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Let's pray that they Boko Haram doesn't compromise the security architecture of Aso Rock and turn Nigeria to Afghanistan
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Freshre:
drop ur what'sapp

0 8 0 9 4 7 5 5 8 2 7
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by timifaithus(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Freshre:

I told him someone called him a scammer

Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by BizzYsignal24: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2021
There is no way CCTV can cover all that landmass and position in afaka, it's an inside job executed to perfection.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Stakeholders(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

It would have been good if they enter Aso Rock and kill the President because in security he failed woefully.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Benrosaria(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/how-personnel-in-charge-of-cctv-slept-off-as-bandits-attacked-nda/

The reason CCTV has playback.. why am I sad always reading the news. The news should be abolished in Nigeria or Africa as a whole
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by lomprico(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2021
egunna:
I know say one mumu must dey wey go paint the situation in either ethnic or religious colour.u no disappoint me

una plan go fail. terrorist.
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by wese90(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Seun:
It is very hard to stay awake when you are watching a CCTV feed, especially in the middle of the night when nothing seems to be happening.

Thought they’re trained
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Godseed: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2021
If the CCTV personnel were asleep, were the CCTV themselves asleep as well? Somebody should check the recordings or please am I missing something?
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Vizbanlee(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
What about the CCTV evidence,,, or they off it too before sleeping?
Nigeria has been given to the dogs under buhari's watch
What a pathetic lie,,,, not only sleep they were in coma
Re: NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack by Govocrete: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Glad they mentioned CCTV, make the CCTV clip available to the public. We need to know how they carried out the kidnapping.

If a little girl that set a supermarket on fire in Abuja can be identified and investigated I believe those behind the act can be fished out within 48hrs through the CCTV clip.

Unless there is something we should not know. I used to believe that military and police formations are the safest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.