Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? (1594 Views)

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Xenry: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why don't they just go out there and hustle too? Must we guys do the whole stressful hustling stuff?
Mehn, I swear any girl wey go ask me for money these days won't find it funny, she go regret am.

This is why I chosed to be single, I hate liabilities. Those girls hate hustling and fighting for themselves, they prefer to throw their weights on guys, as if to say we no get our own problems to fix.

Single life is bea, never underestimate the peace that comes with it.

Girls should hustle abeg.

It's only the girls that hustled with us that will follow us to enjoy, not the one that stayed with us when we have "nothing".

So, make una dey try hustle small.
I use to see a lot of jobless and lazy girls everywhere these days, and it's not funny.

Just like someone once said: Nowadays, they no dey talk about "our head", but na "my head"... Na person wey follow us hustle, na she go follow us enjoy, na she we go even marry sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Stupidquestions: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
They hustle..., only that their normal hustle is also being assisted or augmented by pvssy hustle.
.....Pvssy assisted hustle makes a lot of difference for many women. Cos they are know it, and they legit low-key aspire to meet that big man or big boy in the guise of favour or mercy by the time u see them give testimony in church ...u won't know it's that pvssy hustle.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Xenry: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
They hustle..., only that their normal hustle is also being assisted or augmented by pvssy hustle.
.....Pvssy assisted hustle makes a lot of difference for many women. Cos they are know it, and they legit low-key aspire to meet that big man or big boy in the guise of favour or mercy by the time u see them give testimony in church ...u won't know it's that pvssy hustle.. grin
You are right bro. Many of them are "low-key" run girls... That's why each time men talk about not giving them money in a relationship, they will started talking about locking up their pvssy, that's because it's the only hustling tool that they have.

2 Likes

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by chatinent: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Some ladies hustle sha..and na those ones I dey find.

1 Like

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Exkandayee(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Because some stupid men don make it look like without kuntus they'll not live,so all these ladies come monetize their kuntus come dey hustle,so op they are doing kuntus hustle,and they think it fetch them money not knowing kuntus is the cheapest commodity now

2 Likes

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Mikester: 4:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Xenry:
Why don't they just go out there and hustle too? Must we guys do the whole stressful hustling stuff?
Mehn, I swear any girl wey go ask me for money these days won't find it funny, she go regret am.

This is why I chosed to be single, I hate liabilities. Those girls hate hustling and fighting for themselves, they prefer to throw their weights on guys, as if to say we no get our own problems to fix.

Single life is bea, never underestimate the peace that comes with it.

Girls should hustle abeg.

It's only the girls that hustled with us that will follow us to enjoy, not the one that stayed with us when we have "nothing".

So, make una dey try hustle small.
I use to see a lot of jobless and lazy girls everywhere these days, and it's not funny.

Just like someone once said: Nowadays, they no dey talk about "our head", but na "my head"... Na person wey follow us hustle, na she go follow us enjoy, na she we go even marry sef.

You will marry your age circle? Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by MayorWhales: 5:17am On Aug 25, 2021
My brothers, Women are naturally privileged beings because of their look and physical attributes, but for a good woman she wants more for herself and strive hard too to secure more than what it’s believed her gender favor can fetch for her. As a man we are not in the bracket of such empathy because we take it upon ourselves to be the provider and goal getter for our loved ones

1 Like

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Xenry: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chatinent:
Me too bro. Liabilities ain't worth the effort.
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by chatinent: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Xenry:
Me too bro. Liabilities ain't worth the effort.

At all..anyone wey just say ‘I want a guy who can take care of my needs’ na downtime for my side.
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by siofra(f): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fool, as if the entitlement mentality of Nigerian men is not worse. That's how I took one stupid boy out, see the way this mumu was ordering for things as if it's his father money I was using. I was so angry. That's the last time I'll ever take a Nigerian boy out. I have female friends, I'd rather take them out, at least my female friends usually offer to split bills.
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by danietohbadt(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lol, because they know some foolish men will hustle day and night and bring them all the money they made in the name of love.

Lol.... He's a caring man they say.

;

1 Like

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
An average Nigerian woman don't want to be rich their prayers is to marry a rich man.

1 Like

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Op,no mind them. Them no wan hustle but wan enjoy money.
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Palazee(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
I hope you are not looking for them in nigeria

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Palazee(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
danietohbadt:
Lol, because they know some foolish men will hustle day and night and bring them all the money way they made in the name of love.

Lol.... He's a caring man they say.

;

Damn this is nothing but the truth

SIMPING is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by chatinent: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Palazee:
I hope you are not looking for them in nigeria

Lol.

Baba, no perfect woman dey anywhere o. I dey find my own imperfection, tame her, and we move. Ghana is okay jare.
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Truvelisback(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
No comemess.
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Caramia2020(m): 3:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Some women do hustle while most women are just waiting for free meal ticket from every angle, which will result to oloshology. Even if a client give dem a million naira de won't invest it instead iPhone, clothes n wigs will take everything. This generation.
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Ladylawyer(f): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Honestly you sound like a woman. Why are you ranting? Have you ever trained any lady in skill acquisitions or school? I doubt that but you will come online to talk about what you know nothing about. For your information, women work very hard this days. It your duty to provide as a man and if you cannot do that, please do the women folk a favour and remain single! Women in men's clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by LadyRosa(f): 4:58am On Aug 26, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

If you do the kind of work I do, waking up EVERYDAY 47 DAYS4 am and closing 11pm you go break down. The fact that you wine and dine with 'urgent 2k's' no mean say other guys no dey enjoy their hustling girlfriends.

I'm already awake as you can see.

5 Likes

Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by SPLENDID25(m): 5:37am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:

Lol.

Baba, no perfect woman dey anywhere o. I dey find my own imperfection, tame her, and we move. Ghana is okay jare.
Like Minded Individuals We Are. You Are A Real Nigga
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
Fool, as if the entitlement mentality of Nigerian men is not worse. That's how I took one stupid boy out, see the way this mumu was ordering for things as if it's his father money I was using. I was so angry. That's the last time I'll ever take a Nigerian boy out. I have female friends, I'd rather take them out, at least my female friends usually offer to split bills.
On today's episode of things that never happened
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Exkandayee(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2021
LadyRosa:
undecided undecided undecided

If you do the kind of work I do, waking up EVERYDAY 47 DAYS4 am and closing 11pm you go break down. The fact that you wine and dine with 'urgent 2k's' no mean say other guys no dey enjoy their hustling girlfriends.

I'm already awake as you can see.

Is a lie, you don't work, you woke up at that time to chat emeka your new maga for urgent 2k,see you weh get 7 kids out of wedlock,I know youoooh no make me vex unlock your secret
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin angry
Funny modafvcking fvckers
Re: Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? by LadyRosa(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Exkandayee:

Is a lie, you don't work, you woke up at that time to chat emeka your new maga for urgent 2k,see you weh get 7 kids out of wedlock,I know youoooh no make me vex unlock your secret

Mtchew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Become A Celebrity From Nairaland / What's Your Weirdest Romance Or Sex Scenes?? / I Don't Enjoy Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.