Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) (15561 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by dailybuzzng: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
I Have Forgiven You, Prophet Fufeyin Tells Mathias Ezeaku Who Called Him 'Fake Prophet'

Days after one Mr. Mathias Ezeaku, the founder Igbos Love Themselves Foundation openly and viciously criticized him, calling him "fake prophet" the man of God, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin has said he has forgiven Mr. Ezeaku.

In a recent viral video, Mr. Ezeaku had queried why the man of God gives celebrities money instead of healing their ailments, alleging that prophet Fufeyin's power of healing is questionable.

However in response to the malicious and unfounded lie and accusation against him, the man of God who doles out cash to the needy said he does not have the little known Mr. Ezeaku in his mind, urging him not to entertain fear anywhere he is.

Prophet Fufeyin further said he was worried by calls coming in from different individuals and groups, appealing to him to forgive Mr. Ezeaku.

In a video release, the man of God said it has become important to forgive the offending Mr. Ezeaku, noting that he (Fufeyin) is not God but a mortal.

"I want to say that Jeremiah Fufeyin has nothing to do with Mathias. Mathias where ever you are, don't be afraid. I have nothing to do with you. I am a man of God, in the manner that I have to forgive. I have forgiven you from the bottom of my heart" he said.

Quoting from the Holy scriptures, Prophet Fufeyin said forgiveness is divine, adding that it is God's injunction that men should love one another as God has loved them.

He noted he has no power to change what God has directed, maintaining that it is a command he has to obey.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKuK89Pz08

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/i-have-forgiven-you-prophet-fufeyin.html

See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6881791/matthias-ezeaku-declared-wanted-over

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by englishmart(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dear prophet Fufeyin, let me advise you as a Christian and a brother in Christ. Im going to say this just once, and won't repeat no matter what. Listen very carefully to this great wisdom that's about to be spilled. You have to take it or leave it, what I'm about to say is nothing but the bitter truth. THe truth is that, I have nothing to say.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by kenzysmith: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
I went to look for a hotel job at this man hotel do u know the question the manager ask me? He ask me if i leave at delta state i said yes in warri he told me they are looking for someone that is far apart.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by money121(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Refluencer: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Sirlins(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
You see anything wey concern pastor, prophet rev, deacon etc no concern me ooohh. I no dey put mouth for anything wey dey against them that spiritual life style no easy oo I don try to be like them na ulcer carry me put for my Casanova position like this. Dem no ordinary ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
No problems..serve God not pastors tho..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by ATEAMS: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Issorite

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Mvena(f): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
englishmart:
Dear prophet Fufeyin, let me advise you as a Christian and a brother in Christ. Im going to say this just once, and won't repeat no matter what. Listen very carefully to this great wisdom that's about to be spilled. You have to take it or leave it, what I'm about to say is nothing but the bitter truth. THe truth is that, I have nothing to say.
And I read everything

34 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by DropsMic(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Tabletuner(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Saving face…

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Regex: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
You are not doing him a favour forgiving him, you cunt.

Forgive him that Christ said forgiveness is devine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by MrRector75: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Nice business idea from Seun. Great Innovation in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by BigSarah(f): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mathais Ezeaku the answer is simple God doesn't heal people, Money and Knowledge heals people...

Fufeyin knows that, so instead of wasting saliva on an unproductive endeavor he does the needful

Before Religious people quote me which would you rather have?
The money to cure your sickness or An hour with any acclaimed religious leader?

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
The question is, why does he give money to celebrities for medical treatment and, heals the poor even those with broken bones Does it mean the same God doesn't heal celebrities

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
T

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by BlaqJosh: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by OKUCHI11(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mrkumareze:
The question is, why does he give money to celebrities for medical treatment and, heals the poor even those with broken bones Does it mean the same God doesn't heal celebrities
good observation

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by koondog: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Useless Nigerian pastors. Did he ask for your forgiveness? Somebody is exposing you with evidence and you are forgiving him? LOL, typical defense mechanism these socalled men of God use, copying a leaf from Jesus, LOL. Mr Ezeaku is doing a marvelous job and gaining popularity and followers in the millions to stop this charlatans that call themselves men of God. I'm afraid they may assassinate him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Drogunov: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
dailybuzzng:
I Have Forgiven You, Prophet Fufeyin Tells Mathias Ezeaku Who Called Him 'Fake Prophet'

Days after one Mr. Mathias Ezeaku, the founder Igbos Love Themselves Foundation openly and viciously criticized him, calling him "fake prophet" the man of God, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin has said he has forgiven Mr. Ezeaku.

In a recent viral video, Mr. Ezeaku had queried why the man of God gives celebrities money instead of healing their ailments, alleging that prophet Fufeyin's power of healing is questionable.

However in response to the malicious and unfounded lie and accusation against him, the man of God who doles out cash to the needy said he does not have the little known Mr. Ezeaku in his mind, urging him not to entertain fear anywhere he is.

Prophet Fufeyin further said he was worried by calls coming in from different individuals and groups, appealing to him to forgive Mr. Ezeaku.

In a video release, the man of God said it has become important to forgive the offending Mr. Ezeaku, noting that he (Fufeyin) is not God but a mortal.

"I want to say that Jeremiah Fufeyin has nothing to do with Mathias. Mathias where ever you are, don't be afraid. I have nothing to do with you. I am a man of God, in the manner that I have to forgive. I have forgiven you from the bottom of my heart" he said.

Quoting from the Holy scriptures, Prophet Fufeyin said forgiveness is divine, adding that it is God's injunction that men should love one another as God has loved them.

He noted he has no power to change what God has directed, maintaining that it is a command he has to obey.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKuK89Pz08

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/i-have-forgiven-you-prophet-fufeyin.html

See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6881791/matthias-ezeaku-declared-wanted-over

This clout chasing clergies. Its all about showmanship after the order of TB Joshua, despite the fact that it is clearly written in the Bible to avoid such.

First off, Jesus stated expressly in his teachings that when giving alms(extending financial assistance) do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Meaning, you need to be discreet about it so that God who sees you do that in secret( devoid of fanfare, showmanship and ulterior motives) will reward you openly. But what donwe have? You dole out millions( which is good) in front of cameras for the whole world to see so that you can be praised for doung good( not righteous). That's fine and good. Nothing is wrong with that
Its not a sin. But whoever does that has received his reward already and should not expect any from Heaven.

Secondly, you managed to make the whole forgiveness shit a showmanship again. You just had to go in front of cameras to do that. Who cares if you are insulted. Jesus was called a Devil, a glutton and a drunk now. If you are truly a follower of Christ, being insulted would not be a big deal like some clergies are making it. Any small insult, it is to be raining curses, threats and going to court. Hypocrites!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by revived2: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okay nah
Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sirlins:
You see anything wey concern pastor, prophet rev, deacon etc no concern me ooohh. I no dey put mouth for anything wey dey against them that spiritual life style no easy oo I don try to be like them na ulcer carry me put for my Casanova position like this. Dem no ordinary ooooo
Crap!

This is the very reason these CHARLATANS have been swindling gullible Nigerians,since the dawn of Christianity in Nigeria..

Bunch of CONMEN feeding fat on the ignorance and gullibility of Superstitious Africans!!

Ordinary ko,bullshit ni! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by edimart007: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
I went to look for a hotel job at this man hotel do u know the question the manager ask me? He ask me if i leave at delta state i said yes in warri he told me they are looking for someone that is far apart. You see that guy tha is shouting pastor profesileee! That guy na bad guy. May God forgive me
All this ur narrative no get meaning now. Abi guys u na understand ni?
Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by candidbabe(f): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
You are a FAKE PROPHET!

Did he tell you that he was misquoted or that he is sorry?

Your forgiveness no fit buy cooking gas..

Stuff it!

Charlatans angry

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
koondog:
Useless Nigerian pastors. Did he ask for your forgiveness? Somebody is exposing you with evidence and you are forgiving him? LOL, typical defense mechanism these socalled men of God use, copying a leaf from Jesus, LOL. Mr Ezeaku is doing a marvelous job and gaining popularity and followers in the millions to stop this charlatans that call themselves men of God. I'm afraid they may assassinate him.
Don't mind these Crooks..

Who him forgiveness help? angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by kolnel: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
fake prophet knows he's fake.
with all the arrangee miracles.
giving money to celebrities is just another marketing strategy.
what does the fake prophet do for work?
selling fake market.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe / A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep / Pictures From The 20th-Year Anniversary Of Celica Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.