Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? (9467 Views)

Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

I asked you to name segregated schools in US, look at your blunders

In Nigeria:

St Finbarr's College
King's College
Queen's College
St Andrew's Secondary School
St Mary's Catholic Model School
St Peter's Secondary School and more....

Nigeria is US right? I am an ingrate for open wide your understanding?

Wetin you dey find go USA dey for Nigeria .

If you know you know. QED.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Wetin dem ask you, wetin you dey answer?
Fail!

This question pass your level.

No wahala sha.

I go ask another trinitarian.

Prove that there are more Afgans/Muslims in America or the West than there are in Afganistans or any Muslim country for that matter.

Is that not your question?

Total population of Afghans in US as at 2019 was 156,434 while total number of Afghans in Qatar which is a Muslim country is 3,500.. Can you subtract 3,500 from 156,434?

The population of Afghans in US predominantly (Majority) are Sunni islam in a country that's not an Islamic state. They ought to run to Qatar since the state is for Islam to enjoy Shari'a Laws

You don start again grin stop disgracing Islam here please.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Wetin you dey find go USA dey for Nigeria .

If you know you know. QED.

That is why you need to enrol back to primary school of your choice because I don't know how you manage to Cross to secondary school with this level of your knowledge..
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

This is what it should be:

Prove that there are more Afganistan Muslims in USA than there are in Afganistan.
Then i will agree Muslims are running to the West.

RightChannel:

Total population of Afghans in US as at 2019 was 156,434 while total number of Afghans in Qatar which is a Muslim country is 3,500.. Can you subtract 3,500 from 156,434?

The population of Afghans in US predominantly (Majority) are Sunni islam in a country that's not an Islamic state. They ought to run to Qatar since the state is for Islam to enjoy Shari'a Laws

You don start again grin stop disgracing Islam here please.

Compare question and answer again.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

That is why you need to enrol back to primary school [/b]of your choice because I don't know [b]how you manage to Cross to secondary school with this level of your knowledge..

Clearly you have a complex problem.

Stop feeling inferior before me. I won't judge you by your inferiority.

Just feel free, to learn from me.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Clearly you have a complex problem.

Stop feeling inferior before me. I won't judge you by your inferiority.

Just feel free, to learn from me.

What should I learn from you? Ohh sorry I should learn that US and Nigeria are the same right? grin
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Compare question and answer again.

Don't tell it was allah that directed you to the wrong path here

"Prove that there are more Afgans/Muslims in America or the West than there are in Afganistans or any Muslim country for that matter.

I am waiting..."

If the answer I gave here doesn't suit your ignorant question above, that means it is finish for you

But wait, are you not in cordial relationship with google.com? Stop disgracing Islam here please now

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2021
RightChannel:

"Prove that there are more Afgans/Muslims in America or the West than there are in Afganistans or any Muslim country for that matter.

I am waiting..."

If the answer I gave here doesn't suit your ignorant question above, that means it is finish for you

But wait, are you not in cordial relationship with google.com? Stop disgracing Islam here please now

I am too big and too busy for your shenanigans.

Afterall, no be by force to teach you.

Continue basking in your arrogance.

I don goooooo!
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I am too big and too busy for your shenanigans.

Afterall, no be by force to teach you.

Continue basking in your arrogance.

I don goooooo!

grin it is now you are busy after you totally disgrace islam

RightChannel:

I am waiting..."

Use google and fault me if I am lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruling On Fasting On Your Birthday And On The Birthday Of The Prophet / Ruling On Celebrating Valentine / Islamic Clothing For Women And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.