Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? (9471 Views)

Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Demmzy15:

Idiot, stop mentioning my second and address me.

I will not insult you rather be mockery you openly. Why confusion between you people grin

Demmzy15:

There's a whole list: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-sex_education

The question says "Name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any

So Single sex education is now segregated schools right borrow sense please and read the page you sent again by yourself

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-sex_education

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
RightChannel:

Are you this daft? The question says Name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any

Sorry i am not that daft.
I only wanted you to check your "Sokoto" before going to "Sokoto".

Anyways check these schools;

Al-Noor Academy.
Noor-Ul-Iman School.
Austin Peace Academy.
Islamic School of Irving.
Darul Arqam School.
Al-Huda School.
Islamic Foundation School.
Eman Schools.

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
RightChannel:

For Muslims in USA is 3.3 Millions and For Muslims in Qatar is 1.17 Millions see the differences. Why are they not running to Islamic countries rather choose Western countries? The reason is because of Sharia Laws

Do mean there are 3.3 million Qataris in USA and 1.17 million in Qatar?

You funny!
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Do mean there are 3.3 million Qataris in USA and 1.17 million in Qatar?

You funny!

What class are you?

Prove that there are more Afgans/Muslims in America or the West than there are in Afganistans or any Muslim country for that matter.

Is that not your question?

And I gave US and Qatar which happens to be an Islamic state as reference
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Sorry i am not that daft.
I only wanted you to check your "Sokoto" before going to "Sokoto".

Anyways check these schools;

Al-Noor Academy.
Noor-Ul-Iman School.
Austin Peace Academy.
Islamic School of Irving.
Darul Arqam School.
Al-Huda School.
Islamic Foundation School.
Eman Schools.

grin you are not that daft but you are a little daft I think you know. Single sex education is not the same as segregated schools

The question says Name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any

Attend to this question and stop shifting the goal post please
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
RightChannel:

What class are you?
Prove that there are more Afgans/Muslims in America or the West than there are in Afganistans or any Muslim country for that matter.

Is that not your question?

And I gave US and Qatar which happens to be an Islamic state as reference

Nop.
What i meant was show that there are more muslims from any Muslim Nation in America than there are in the Muslim nation.

Eg. Prove that there are more Nigerian or Afganistan Muslims in USA than there are in Nigeria or Afganistan.

Then i will agree Muslims are running to the West.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
RightChannel:

grin you are not that daft but you are a little daft I think you know. Single sex education is not the same as segregated schools

The question says Name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any

Attend to this question and stop shifting the goal post please

A typical trinitarian!

What is your definition of segregated school?
What is the difference between segregated and single sex education?
What is wrong with segregated school?
Are special schools segregated schools?
What is right with single sex education?
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
mhmsadyq:

A typical trinitarian!

A typical slave!

Single-sex education, also known as single-gender education and gender-isolated education, is the practice of conducting education with male and female students attending separate classes, perhaps in separate buildings or schools. while school segregation has often assumed that social interaction takes place, there were few quantitative studies on how students actually interact in school because direct information on social interactions will often not be available.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2021
RightChannel:

A typical slave!

Single-sex education, also known as single-gender education and gender-isolated education, is the practice of conducting education with male and female students attending separate classes, perhaps in separate buildings or schools. while school segregation has often assumed that social interaction takes place, there were few quantitative studies on how students actually interact in school because direct information on social interactions will often not be available.

I still can't see you definition of segregated school.

If i call single-sex education gender segregated education, who says i am wrong?

What is wrong about your segregated school?

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 4:52am On Sep 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I still can't see you definition of segregated school.

If i call single-sex education gender segregated education, who says i am wrong?

Earlier I said you're daft but you admitted that you're not that daft but little daft. I asked you to name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any but you came up with Single sex education as if segregated school is the same as single sex school.. I don't know how to help you again maybe you should go and help yourself

Below is a picture of segregated classroom maybe you will understand better cos I don't know how to help you further from this your absurd conditions. Thank you

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2021
RightChannel:

Earlier I said you're daft but you admitted that you're not that daft but little daft. I asked you to name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any but you came up with Single sex education as if segregated school is the same as single sex school.. I don't know how to help you again maybe you should go and help yourself

Below is a picture of segregated classroom maybe you will understand better cos I don't know how to help you further from this your absurd conditions. Thank you

Though you haven't still define segregated school.

But kindly help me with answers.
Thank you.

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Though you haven't still define segregated school.

But kindly help me with answers.
Thank you.

The only solution to your problem is to go back to Pry school.. The segregated classroom picture that I sent to you does it look like Single sex classroom? Can't you see male and female students separately seated in the same classroom? I don't think I can still help you further from here but please, go back to Primary school

Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
RightChannel:

The only solution to your problem is to go back to Pry school.. The segregated classroom picture that I sent to you does it look like Single sex classroom? Can't you see male and female students separately seated in the same classroom? I don't think I can still help you further from here but please, go back to Primary school

I shall consider your advice. Thank you.

I did not ask you for a picture, i want a definition of Segregated School.

You didn't answer any of my questions, yet you kept calling me daft as if that can confer intelligence on you.

Now, If you don't see anything wrong with single gender segregated schools like Methodist Boys High School etc. How is a partition between male and female in the same classroom [/b]a problem to you?
I can understand; your love for christians and your [b]hate
for the Muslims

Again my unanswered questions:

Prove that there are more Nigerian or Afganistan Muslims in USA than there are in Nigeria or Afganistan.

If i call single-sex education; gender segregated education, who says i am wrong?

I hope you will help this time and not Wail over my questions.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I did not ask you for a picture, i want a definition of Segregated School.

You didn't answer any of my questions, yet you kept calling me daft as if that can confer intelligence on you.

Now, If you don't see anything wrong with single gender segregated schools like Methodist Boys High School etc. How is a partition between male and female in the same classroom [/b]a problem to you?
I can understand; your love for christians and your [b]hate
for the Muslims

Again my unanswered questions:

Prove that there are more Nigerian or Afganistan Muslims in USA than there are in Nigeria or Afganistan.

If i call single-sex education; gender segregated education, who says i am wrong?

I hope you will help this time and not Wail over my questions.

How many times am I going to give you the definition? Instead of disgracing yourself and the entire islam, make use of google please.. I sent you a picture of segregated classroom so as to help your understanding but still you have problem to comprehend. WHO DO YOU LIKE THIS? You took single-sex education as the same as segregated classroom, I don't know how many times I am going to correct you on this as well.

Thank you for consider my advice to go back to Primary school, on this note I say good-bye and do have a nice time while back in primary school
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
RightChannel:

How many times am I going to give you the definition? In[b]stead of disgracing yourself and the entire islam, [/b]make use of google please.. I sent you a picture of segregated classroom so as to help your understanding but still you have problem to comprehend. WHO DO YOU LIKE THIS? You took single-sex education as the same as segregated classroom, I don't know how many times I am going to correct you on this as well.

Thank you for consider my advice to go back to Primary school, on this note I say good-bye and do have a nice time while back in primary school

LNGKMD!

I don't think bullying can help you either.

You are only expanding the questions with your irrelevances.

Still on the unanswered question by you:

If King's College, an all boys school can be tens and in some cases hundreds of kilometres away from Queen's College, an all girls school is not segregation to you, how then is a curtain partition between adults male and female in the same school, same class and same teacher a segregation?

You are only expanding the questions with youe irrelevances.

Still on the unanswered questions by you:

If you admit you don't know, i can gladly help you!
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

LNGKMD!

I don't think bullying can help you either.

You are only expanding the questions with your irrelevances.

Still on the unanswered question by you:

If King's College, an all boys school can be tens and in some cases hundreds of kilometres away from Queen's College, an all girls school is not segregation to you, how then is a curtain partition between adults male and female in the same school, same class and same teacher a segregation?

You are only expanding the questions with youe irrelevances.

Still on the unanswered questions by you:

If you admit you don't know, i can gladly help you!

The question I asked you says

Name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any

But your response goes thus:

In Nigeria:

St Finbarr's College
King's College
Queen's College
St Andrew's Secondary School
St Mary's Catholic Model School
St Peter's Secondary School and more....

So Nigeria is now American? cheesy you need sense here

After realising you made mistake, you came up with this question

This is the answer I gave to this question, I expect you to refute if I am lying

For Muslims in USA is 3.3 Millions and For Muslims in Qatar is 1.17 Millions see the differences. Why are they not running to Islamic countries rather choose Western countries? The reason is because of Sharia Laws

I gave US and Qatar which happens to be an Islamic state as reference

You went further asking me same question just to cover up your shame

This is my answer

A typical slave!

Single-sex education, also known as single-gender education and gender-isolated education, is the practice of conducting education with male and female students attending separate classes, perhaps in separate buildings or schools. while school segregation has often assumed that social interaction takes place, there were few quantitative studies on how students actually interact in school because direct information on social interactions will often not be available

But because of the level of your understanding, you kept asking me same question

I gave you this with a picture of a segregated class room

Therefore, I don't know how I can further help you that is why I told you to go back to primary school which you accepted here

BUT YOU KEPT ASKING SAME QUESTIONS WHICH I'M FED UP ANSWERING, so I wave you goodbye here

How many times am I going to give you the definition? Instead of disgracing yourself and the entire islam, make use of google please.. I sent you a picture of segregated classroom so as to help your understanding but still you have problem to comprehend. WHO DO YOU LIKE THIS? You took single-sex education as the same as segregated classroom, I don't know how many times I am going to correct you on this as well.

Islam has cause you great damages beyond control and unrepairable.

TAKE CARE AND BYE FOR NOW
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
RightChannel:

The question I asked you says

Name three segregated schools in American that even enforce the use of hijab if any

But your response goes thus:

In Nigeria:

St Finbarr's College
King's College
Queen's College

So Nigeria is now American? cheesy you need sense here

After realising you made mistake, you came up with this question

This is the answer I gave to this question, I expect you to refute if I am lying

I gave US and Qatar which happens to be an Islamic state as reference

You went further asking me same question just to cover up your shame

This is my answer

A typical slave!

Single-sex education, also known as single-gender education and gender-isolated education, is the practice of conducting education with male and female students attending separate classes, perhaps in separate buildings or schools. while school segregation has often assumed that social interaction takes place, there were few quantitative studies on how students actually interact in school because direct information on social interactions will often not be available

But because of the level of your understanding, you kept asking me same question

I gave you this with a picture of a segregated class room

Therefore, I don't know how I can further help you that is why I told you to go back to primary school which you accepted here

BUT YOU KEPT ASKING SAME QUESTIONS WHICH I'M FED UP ANSWERING, so I wave you goodbye here

Islam has cause you great damages beyond control and unrepairable.

TAKE CARE AND BYE FOR NOW

The time and efforts you used to copy and paste these irrelevant rhetorics, could have been used to answer my questions nah.

These are the questions again:

If King's College, an all boys school can be tens and in some cases hundreds of kilometres away from Queen's College, an all girls school is not segregation to you, how then is a curtain partition between adults male and female in the same school, same class and same teacher a segregation.

If only you can answer my questions, you go know whether Nigeria na America.

No wahala. I am very patient.

Waiting...
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

The time and efforts you used to copy and paste these irrelevant rhetorics, could have been used to answer my questions nah.

These are the questions again:

If King's College, an all boys school can be tens and in some cases hundreds of kilometres away from Queen's College, an all girls school is not segregation to you, how then is a curtain partition between adults male and female in the same school, same class and same teacher a segregation.

If only you can answer my questions, you go know whether Nigeria na America.

No wahala. I am very patient.

Waiting...

In your own mosque, your Alfas, Imams, gathered you to brainwashed you by telling you to always use question to answer question right? You never listed segregated schools in US but asking me another question. Meanwhile, you started this from the on-set, after you put shame on yourself and Islam as a whole you are now looking for how to cover up your shame..

Shey King's college and Queen's college are segregated schools in US? Please don't hesitate to enrol back to Primary school of your choice..

Secondly, you said I should Prove that there are more Afgans/Muslims in America or the West than there are in Afganistans or any Muslim country for that matter.

You have put Nigeria just because of the results I gave you earlier simply because you're not happy that you have more Muslims in US than Qatar that happens to be an Islamic country. Continue disgracing yourself as I don't care

Even from the pronouncements, SINGLE-SEX, You that don't even know the meaning of single-sex will know the meaning of segregation cheesy YOU ARE RIGHT Mr man, infact and indeed you're on track grin hope you will allow me to rest?
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

In your own mosque, your Alfas, Imams, gathered you to brainwashed you by telling you to always use question to answer question right? You never listed segregated schools in US but asking me another question. Meanwhile, you started this from the on-set, after you put shame on yourself and Islam as a whole you are now looking for how to cover up your shame..

Shey King's college and Queen's college are segregated schools in US? Please don't hesitate to enrol back to Primary school of your choice..

Secondly, you said I should Prove that there are more Afgans/Muslims in America or the West than there are in Afganistans or any Muslim country for that matter.

You have put Nigeria just because of the results I gave you earlier simply because you're not happy that you have more Muslims in US than Qatar that happens to be an Islamic country. Continue disgracing yourself as I don't care

Even from the pronouncements, SINGLE-SEX, You that don't even know the meaning of single-sex will know the meaning of segregation cheesy YOU ARE RIGHT Mr man, infact and indeed you're on track grin hope you will allow me to rest?

Why not use the effort to type the definition of Segregated School?

Are all the Muslims in America Qataris?

You are running from the inevitable. I think i should help from the circle.

segregated
in American English
(ˈseɡrɪˌɡeitɪd)

ADJECTIVE
1. characterized by or practicing racial segregation

a segregated school system
2. restricted to one group, esp. exclusively on the basis of racial or ethnic membership

segregated neighborhoods
3. maintaining separate facilities for members of different, esp. racially different, groups

segregated education
4. discriminating against a group, esp. on the basis of race

a segregated economy
5. set apart

List of schools founded as segregation academies Edit
School State Est. Ref.

Abbeville Christian Academy Alabama 1970 [47]
Autauga Academy Alabama 1969 [48]
Bessemer Academy Alabama 1969 [49]
Central Alabama Academy Alabama 1970 [48][49]
Chambers Academy Alabama 1969 [49]
Clarke Preparatory School Alabama 1970 [50][49]

Coosa Valley Academy Alabama 1972 [49]
Dixie Academy Alabama 1967 [49]
Edgewood Academy Alabama 1967 [51][52]
Escambia Academy Alabama 1970 [53]
Eclectic Academy Alabama 1972 [49]
Grove Hill Academy Alabama 1970 [49]
Houston Academy Alabama 1970 [54]
Indian Springs School Alabama 1952 [55]
Inglenook Academy Alabama 1970 [49]
John T. Morgan Academy Alabama 1965 [56]
Lowndes Academy Alabama 1966 [57]

Saint James School Alabama 1955 [62]
South Choctaw Academy Alabama 1969 [47]
Springwood School Alabama 1970 [63]
Sumter Academy Alabama 19 [64]

Trinity Presbyterian School Alabama 1970 [65]
Tuscaloosa Academy Alabama 1967 [66][67][68]
Wilcox Academy Alabama 1970 [69]
Bellaire Academy Arkansas 1970 [70]
Central Arkansas Christian School Arkansas 1970 [71][39]
Central Baptist Academy Arkansas 1970 [39]
Edgewood Academy Arkansas 1970 [70]
England Academy Arkansas 1970 [70]
Hughes Academy Arkansas 1971 [39]
Jefferson Preparatory Academy Arkansas 1971 [72]
Marvell Academy Arkans
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Why not use the effort to type the definition of Segregated School?

You are running from the inevitable. I think i should help from the circle.

segregated
in American English
(ˈseɡrɪˌɡeitɪd)

ADJECTIVE
1. characterized by or practicing racial segregation

2. restricted to one group, esp. exclusively on the basis of racial or ethnic membership

segregated neighborhoods
3. maintaining separate facilities for members of different, esp. racially different, groups

segregated education
4. discriminating against a group, esp. on the basis of race

a segregated economy
5. set apart

List of schools founded as segregation academies Edit
School State Est. Ref.

Abbeville Christian Academy Alabama 1970 [47]
Autauga Academy Alabama 1969 [48]
Bessemer Academy Alabama 1969 [49]
Central Alabama Academy Alabama 1970 [48][49]
Chambers Academy Alabama 1969 [49]
Clarke Preparatory School Alabama 1970 [50][49]

Coosa Valley Academy Alabama 1972 [49]
Dixie Academy Alabama 1967 [49]
Edgewood Academy Alabama 1967 [51][52]
Escambia Academy Alabama 1970 [53]
Eclectic Academy Alabama 1972 [49]
Grove Hill Academy Alabama 1970 [49]
Houston Academy Alabama 1970 [54]
Indian Springs School Alabama 1952 [55]
Inglenook Academy Alabama 1970 [49]
John T. Morgan Academy Alabama 1965 [56]
Lowndes Academy Alabama 1966 [57]

Saint James School Alabama 1955 [62]
South Choctaw Academy Alabama 1969 [47]
Springwood School Alabama 1970 [63]
Sumter Academy Alabama 19 [64]

Trinity Presbyterian School Alabama 1970 [65]
Tuscaloosa Academy Alabama 1967 [66][67][68]
Wilcox Academy Alabama 1970 [69]
Bellaire Academy Arkansas 1970 [70]
Central Arkansas Christian School Arkansas 1970 [71][39]
Central Baptist Academy Arkansas 1970 [39]
Edgewood Academy Arkansas 1970 [70]
England Academy Arkansas 1970 [70]
Hughes Academy Arkansas 1971 [39]
Jefferson Preparatory Academy Arkansas 1971 [72]
Marvell Academy Arkans

Your brain is coming back gradually to its senses, soon you will get to know where I am heading to

Yes it is, do you know there are segregated schools in America too or you want to be a hypocrite?

Muslims are not filthy like you lots, we believe in a segregated society which protects women!

Now how many of these listed schools enforce the use of hijab for women?
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

This is your question, did you understand this your own question at all?

I picked US as a Western country and Qatar as an Islamic country, so what else again
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

Yes it is, do you know there are segregated schools in America too or you want to be a hypocrite?

Muslims are not filthy like you lots, we believe in a segregated society which protects women!

Oga, these aren't my words.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

Your brain is coming back gradually to its senses, soon you will get to know where I am heading to

You no even get courtesy to say thank you.

You wey no fit define segregated schools after several plea from, na im no where him dey go? Lies!

Take another look at these:

2. restricted to one group, esp. exclusively on the basis of racial or ethnic membership.

segregated education
4. discriminating against a group, esp. on the basis of race.

They will give you an idea where and how segregated schools came about.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

This is your question, did you understand this your own question at all?

I picked US as a Western country and Qatar as an Islamic country, so what else again

Ok.

This is what it should be:

Prove that there are more or Afganistan Muslims in USA than there are in Afganistan.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Oga, these aren't my words.

But you jumped in thought you want to help that your brother from religion of allah

I think this is where you jumped into the debate right?

You trinitarians are always quick to say Afgans/Muslims are running to America and the West.

I am waiting...

I've cleared this for you but you later added Nigeria which is not mention earlier but still not satisfied..

Now that you've listed many schools in US, which of them enforce the compulsory use of hijab because I'm heading to somewhere ?
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You no even get courtesy to say thank you.

You wey no fit define segregated schools after several plea from, na im no where him dey go? Lies!

Take another look at these:

2. restricted to one group, esp. exclusively on the basis of racial or ethnic membership.

segregated education
4. discriminating against a group, esp. on the basis of race.

They will give you an idea where and how segregated schools came about.

After your brain was resets I should say thank you right? You funny ooo grin upon all your blunders
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

This is what it should be:

Prove that there are more or Afganistan Muslims in USA than there are in Afganistan.

Total population of Afghans in US as at 2019 was 156,434 while total number of Afghans in Qatar which is a Muslim country is 3,500.. Can you subtract 3,500 from 156,434?

The population of Afghans in US predominantly (Majority) are Sunni islam in a country that's not an Islamic state. They ought to run to Qatar since the state is for Islam to enjoy Shari'a Laws
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

Now that you've listed many schools in US, which of them enforce the compulsory use of hijab because I'm heading to somewhere ?

Christians don't put on the hijab nah.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

After your brain was resets I should say thank you right? You funny ooo grin upon all your blunders

I will take this to mean you are an ingrate.

Anyways, i am not surprised.
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Christians don't put on the hijab nah.

But there are many Muslim students among them I think you know
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by RightChannel: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I will take this to mean you are an ingrate.

Anyways, i am not surprised.

I asked you to name segregated schools in US, look at your blunders

In Nigeria:

St Finbarr's College
King's College
Queen's College

Nigeria is US right? I am an ingrate for open wide your understanding?
Re: Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
RightChannel:

Total population of Afghans in US as at 2019 was 156,434 while total number of Afghans in Qatar which is a Muslim country is 3,500.. Can you subtract 3,500 from 156,434?

The population of Afghans in US predominantly (Majority) are Sunni islam in a country that's not an Islamic state. They ought to run to Qatar since the state is for Islam to enjoy Shari'a Laws

Wetin dem ask you, wetin you dey answer?
Fail!

This question pass your level.

No wahala sha.

I go ask another trinitarian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruling On Fasting On Your Birthday And On The Birthday Of The Prophet / Ruling On Celebrating Valentine / Islamic Clothing For Women And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.