Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin (1092 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Marry A Man/lady That Bleaches ??? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Wisegee: 3:37pm On May 20, 2011
Pls express your opinion on this . I find it disgusting.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by MMM2(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2011
we re yoruba people,
i heard dey re good in bleaching and dey re also won no1 in bleaching in d whole of 9ja.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On May 20, 2011
Let me know if it actually work because I know a woman who needs to bleach the darkness around her eyes. She looks like batman without a mask. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Let me know if it actually work because I know a woman who needs to bleach the darkness around her eyes. She looks like batman without a mask. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin

no i cant. i knew this woman when i was growing up and she had bleached her skin so much that she had black and green patches on her body it looked disgusting
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Pweety4me(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2011
I'm not really into fair guys in the first place so bleaching is sooo out of the question!
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On May 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

I'm not really into fair guys in the first place so bleaching is sooo out of the question!

Too bright white is not my thing either. wink
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Pweety4me(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Too bright white is not my thing either. wink
Lol who cares? tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On May 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol who cares? tongue tongue

Hissssss angry
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Pweety4me(f): 6:39pm On May 20, 2011
wink ;d :p
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2011
its a fashion statement in congo,the girs like it
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by MrsChima(f): 6:50pm On May 20, 2011
olas2u:

its a fashion statement in congo,the girs like it

When those girls start smelling like wolves tell them not to cry wolf. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Jackieugo(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2011
Me sef I can not. I love chocolate skin shocked
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 20, 2011
Kofi olomide,awilo
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 20, 2011
They smell like pomo ati eru
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 20, 2011
@ topic hell no.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by africhika(f): 1:06am On May 21, 2011
op, no way! bleaching makes ur skin bumpy and multicolored. and those creams stink! angry
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by toyemz(f): 3:16am On May 21, 2011
@poster
i personally have no regard for any man that bleaches ( unless its a medical reason)
dating such a person is totally out of the equation
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by iice(f): 3:51am On May 21, 2011
Way too much issues for me to deal with.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Nobody: 3:56am On May 21, 2011
iice:

Way too much issues for me to deal with. 

exactly. who wants to be with someone with such low self esteem?
God forbid you have children and have to explain why 'mommy' or 'daddy' is putting
a lightening cream on their body not to mention explain the concept of self value and esteem
to the kids who will hear one thing and see another. It's definitely too much. If I fall in love with
a dark skinned man, I want to marry and have children with that SAME dark uncorrupted complexioned man.
bottom line.  cool
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Nobody: 3:59am On May 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is freaking hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A guy that bleach? Are you kidding? I luv my man dark not like ashes black but dark.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Ranoscky(m): 4:43am On May 21, 2011
Who the hell wants to be with a girl that 'fries' her skin cos of beauty? . . . If you aint dark or chocolate in complexion pls, stay the fukk out of Rano's way [except oyibos]!
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Wisegee: 7:07pm On May 22, 2011
So many inteesting posts. I actually know a girl that buys and mixed these stuff for her boy friend. And so many guys i see go to the market to pick creams for their gfs. some are definitely bleaching creams.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Dawdy(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2011
Girls over to you, would you say no to alao akala if he made advance? I doubt you would rejet the finest boy of the season.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by moonraker(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2011
nope
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Wisegee: 7:09pm On May 24, 2011
Dawdy:

Girls over to you, would you say no to alao akala if he made advance? I doubt you would rejet the finest boy of the season.

True talk my dear. Afterall na money most girls dey after. If they can sleep with dogs and monkeys, how much more a full blooded man with different skin colours.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

This is freaking hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A guy that bleach? Are you kidding? I luv my man dark not like ashes black but dark.

I almost gave the woman a cape for Christmas but thought it would be very rude. I am trying wifey. Sighs. embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by sexylogan(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2011
i don't like bleachers. . . .

no be by force to turn oyinbo
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Girl That Bleaches ( Not Even Toning) His/her Skin by Ranoscky(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ataya O!

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Caught Her Adultrous Yoruba Mum In The Act,spouse Tells Court ! / Who Has To Resign? / Ladies Have U Noticed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.